What's the most effay way for an amputee to wear her pant leg?

What's the most effay way for an amputee to wear her pant leg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDsNZJTWw0w&t=922s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And IM NOT trying to hear

>get a prosthetic

I need advice on what to do with empty pant legs.

>effay amputee

depends on the pants nigga

Become a cyborg

Just jeans mainly.

Sweats and leggings are easy to knot off.

are you american and cant afford a prosthetic? while a prosthetic can look good a stump looks awalys like shit. dont look like a cripple if you can chose not to

full techwear w/ plastic printed prosthetic

Attach a giant machete to the stump, one you could also walk on, so you must not get a flimsy one. But the sturdy ones might be harder to lift up with your thigh muscles though. Your choice.

>get futuristic, minimal looking prosthetic
>dress full techwear

Prosthesis is not an option

Can I ask what happened to your leg?

How much is a prosthetic?

pistorious prosthetic

honestly OP, there's nothing more effay than a cyborg, so just get a cool looking prosthetic

How come?

OP wants to know how to be effay being an amputee and clearly says that can't get a prosthetic
>dude get a prosthetic
i love you Veeky Forumsgs

clothespin the cuff up at the back pocket, or permanently sew it there

Didn't you ask this, like, a year ago or more? What happened to the suggestions from then?
Or are you just another faggot larper?
Post new pic proof.

What do you think about cut off then sewn closed? I've done this to a few pairs.

dirt can collect at the bottom there, which can be annoying. I wouldn't suggest it

why is it so hard for people to understand that not everyone can get prosthetics? same as not all people with bad eyesight can use contacts or not all bad teeth can be fixed with braces. it depends on your ailment, your health, the condition of your stump, your age, and personal preferences. a lot of amputees choose not to use a prosthetic.

get an extra pussy inserted into the bottom of the knee and put a little dress and panties on it

>dirt can collect at the bottom there

You serious?

she lost the ability to turn on a laundry machine when she lost the leg, please be respectful

I honestly didn't know that

I guess if I were in that situation I would shorten the pantleg a few inches above the stump and then crease the bottom of the pantleg and either pin it in place or have it sewn

Around her neck.
No point in living if you are a fucking atrocity like amputees are.

he was just asking, calm down man

Cut it so stump is exposed?

Amputee can be effay like Viktoria Modesta

With the bottom that you cut from jean you can make a little circle and then sew it on the end so it ends like a cylinder

Kinda hard for it to look good without a prosthetic. If you wear pants, you either knot it or you don't. If you don't, the pants leg just hangs there all empty and deflated. If you knot it, it's asymmetrical and lumpy and cause creases in the pants.

That would look goofy as fuck.

Tbqh this looks pretty good. It's form fitted and looks way better than what I imagine would look like

Full techwear with a spring blade prosthetic would be endgame.

>not everyone can get prosthetics
>a lot of amputees choose not to use a prosthetic
There is a slight difference between being unable to and not wanting to. Also your reason for not wanting a prosthetic is fully relevant to the advice you're asking for, so you should stop being so defensive about it.

>not wanting a prosthetic is fully relevant to the advice you're asking for
not wanting a prosthetic is fully relevant to the advice you're asking for

in what way is that relevant?

So nobody's gonna post the pic of that one nigga in the lunar core fit with the komytuters and the prosthetic from a few weeks back?

you're allowed to say nigger here

stick a doll head through the bottom pantleg

Holy shit this girl is aesthetic as fuck.

millercore

Cut the pant with vegetables

Peg leg and go full piratecore

wow, no need to be rude handicapped piece of shit.

no use trying to be effay with a personality like that

What?

daum goy, that sounds next gen

>get a peg leg
>peg your jeans to show it off

That wasn't me. But they are right you know.

these

if this is how you dress
how do you live

Looks like a fucking stuffed pork loin

way better than that first pic

I think this looks really good.

It might look a bit better if done on brand new jeans and then let them fade naturally around the stump.

As they are now there's a difference in fading from the front of the stump and rear of the stump.

I think natural fades from wear all around the stump could look pretty sick.

Commission a hyper-realistic model of a sliced leg from a skilled practical effects artist. Wear this as a cap on your stump and slice all your jeans at the same cross section.

Kek

I should add: you may wish to include an "intact" femur which extends out comically from the rest of the leg.

Level fucking next

I think I would let the cloth hang further down and then tie it off, give it a more laid back look, kinda like a cool without caring too much thing. Some well fitted trousers would look especially dope with this

hang a baby leg from it, you'll be the life of the party

>hard r

Back2pol

I would just make a "glove" from that pant leg. Doesn't even have to be a fancy alteration, just mark on your pants/jeans where your stump ends, turn pants inside out, sew at line, cut off the extra fabric and *voila!* a giant pocket for your leg.

Why can't you wear a socket?

If it's not too gnarrly just rock the stump or otherwise tie normal pants back like in your pic.

You already know the effay choices you have.

The less crippled you look the more effay so just draw attention away.

put a fleshlight on there

noose

Looks like that's what she did here

I'd rip the pants off and fuck this little stumpy cutie anyways, so it doesn't matter how she wore pants

the most elegant way is to fold it

t. edgelord

Here an offended amputee that can't even post without buzzwords proving further they are completely discardable.

Rock it exposed? With pants?

these are sick but probably cost a arm and a leg

whoa, what are these shoes?

Carlos!

Holy shit, it's me.
Nike KMTR's or Kommyuters depending on how they're feeling that day.

turn them inside out when you wash then, Cletus.

great job with that fit, broshio. nice, genuine take on the whole tech thing. How did you lose your foot, if you dont mind telling?

You can't make your stump look Veeky Forums without a prosthetic because asymmetry is naturally unattractive and we focus on what is missing.
Look at young men with poor chins wearing beards. The beard does in fact improve them aesthetically, it's like a "prosthetic chin."
We know they are chinless wonders as people will know your prosthetic leg would not be real but it will simply look better.

Cancer famalam. I thought techwear and lunarcore would actual let my leg be an accessory and not a detractor from my outfit.glad people agree.

Guess cripples really are just normal people

I prefer the term "nub" over "stump".

Get a kickass metal robot leg

youtube.com/watch?v=CDsNZJTWw0w&t=922s

>why is it so hard for people to understand that not everyone can get prosthetics?
Because normal people have all their limbs dumbass

Kek

This guy is fucking killing it