Does anyone else get rock hard at expensive things that are heavily worn or neglected?

Does anyone else get rock hard at expensive things that are heavily worn or neglected?

I love seeing expensive shoes, designer wallets (and so on) that are visinly worn. I also love seeing luxury cars that are super dirty.

Is there a name to describe this aesthetic? Post pix

Other urls found in this thread:

notyourcity.nyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like going to hard rock with converse on

idk user but i have a similar fetish. but with pristine things being dirtied

I bet you guys like scat

OP here

I am indeed into scat as well

OP here again, prefer scat with minors (younger than 10)

v&

So does Rick

oh

Rick is into uro and fisting but I don't believe he has anything to do with scat

Had these for about 4 years

And these for about 3, shame I broke through the leather laces

These too, ~4 years old

Held up really well for $140 Jordans

where do you guys get this shit?

Anything expensive I buy, I wear the fuck out of it. Clothes are meant to be worn. I have no idea why sneaker heads sit on their shit for years without wearing them

Yeah the whole "rock it or stock it" thing is stupid. I'd call myself a sneakerhead, but I don't want to build a collection - I want to buy the shit I like and wear it because I like it.

I wear the fuck out of all Rick I have. I had this pair for less than a year. I have a pair of suede tech runners that look next level from the wear but they are too far for me to grab right now.

tfw want ramones but size 11 foot

How much did you just cum op

was gonna post it but you saved me

notyourcity.nyc

how i'm currently rocking

love you slain

Based

dope

these spits look pristine in comparison to some pairs I've seen baka

I’ve had these for about 6 years. Staples are in danger of falling out sadly

is that the furniture book?

No though it has some photos of furniture. It’s mostly photos taken by Rick of architecture and a few essays written by him along with random interviews. Also has a lot of photography of collections while he was working on them. I think I picked it up from the Rick Owens boutique in NYC 5-6 years ago.

Apologies for the shit tier phone quality but the book is almost entirely in black and white and many of the photos are quite dark.

oh right, thats the big book, i have it too. the best pic is the one of him pissing on himself lol

Yeah it’s a great coffee table book. It’s been the focus of many hilarious conversations.

>worn the fuck out

that's like 6.5/10 condition boi

freak

on a young girl mostly

inb4
>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

OP here again. Disregard that I suck cocks on a daily basis.

Fucked

i love you whoever you are
the og converse are the best looking shoes ever made