What's the least painful way to injure myself and get an effay scar?

what's the least painful way to injure myself and get an effay scar?

Get super blackout drunk

tie a noose and fucking neck yourself

lots of armenians just slice their eyebrows to look cool

Drink a few gallons of bleach, that should do it.

Here’s what you do.

Find a nail and scrape your skin where you want the scar (no rust) don’t stab yourself just drag back and forth until you get under the top layer of skin. Don’t put a bandaid on it. When it scans over, pick at it.

t. I was an edgy 12 year old once too. I do have an fa 1 inch scar on my right cheekbone now though.

scarring yourself to appease Veeky Forums is the least effay thing you can do

>not getting it accidentally by participating in a physical activity you love

You are the equivalent of buying pre-torn jeans

>getting a scar on purpose
You should fucking reevaluate your life you piss ant. This little shit on my foot caused by broken glass nearly fucking killed me. I sincerely hope you get yourself checked in to the straight jacket suite if you think doing this shit on purpose will get you pussy or make people think you're effay.

>triggered
Authenticity isn't necessary anymore to craft your life, plebs. Gimme some reasons why not? This whole stick up your ass thing is getting old.

>Gimme some reasons why not?
It just try hard and gay as fuck. Mental illness is not fashion.

>Mental illness is not fashion

This

troll

Same reason why tattoos aren't effay. They're shit, so you'll end up regretting it and wearing long sleeves even during the hottest of days. Only real freaks show off their horrific tats while people with actual fashion sense either don't have easily visible tats just don't have tats. You can treat some scars like battle wounds/chit chat topics but by no means are scars something of fashion that you can mend or alter. As you grow older, your scar will displace along with your skin. Within 5 years, it'll have moved an inch or two from where it was originally if you're under the age of 40. Now kill yourself before you have any other shit ideas you stupid fuck.

Ooohhhhhh oh no it moved an inch so terrible

Get real you fucking moron

>eyebrow clipping
Don't do this please

Go to a scarification parlour. Take some Xanax before going under.

Damn, bit if glass in the foot. The things you've seen bro. Any other war stories you wanna tell us in this thread?

I seriously hope you don’t think self-harm scars is some sort of fashionable thing, because it’s not. My arms are cut to fuck and now too afraid to show them, so I cover them up.

Go fuck yourself if you actually think hurting yourself to get a scar is “effay”.

Eye scars are cool, OP. Don’t listen to these betas.

You should be afraid, that shit is cringey af. You should finish the job you started years ago and kill your self, you sad dipshit. You won’t be missed, I guarantee it.

A N E A S T H E T I C

Take your tone and shove it up your ass, faggot. Scarring yourself is not effay and I know you have shit fits. Broken glass can literally kill you, so please experiment with it yourself and an hero, for the sake of you kissing ass to be effay.

>Eye scars are cool
Take your own advice and drink some bleach cunt.

I like how you nitpick on just that, as if you think it validates you. Kek, you're pathetic. Go ahead and cut yourself, post the results. And when it elongates and looks like some muzzie's acid burns with your saggy shit skin, I'll be laughing.

S C A R I F I C T I O N
C
A
R
I
F
I
C
A
T
I
O
N

Why do this? I have real face scars and I would give anything to be smooth and pure.

I got a horizontal line above my left eyebrow from having my face smashed. I'd love to be able to hide that shit. I'd also love to find the fucker who did it to me.

I have a scar under my chin from being curb stomped, a scar on the corner of my left eye from having my eye broken by a thug, and my face has acne scars and some light burn marks on my neck.

You live in south africa or Uk?

America, Philadelphia.

you are gay!

Isn't there such a thing as scar remover?

Get dumped. You can pretend to brush it off but the emotional scars will remain, even if you move on to get with another girl.

Thats a meme. The only thing that really gets rid of scars is laser scar therapy and that costs hundreds and thousands of dollars.

god tier:
across eyebrows/eyes
cheekbones
back

good tier:
hands
arms

shit tier:
on girls
burn scars
black people scars

my ex gf had a massive scar on her cheek and I thought it looked kinda bad. Great as a story to tell at parties but girls (and twinks) look better with clean faces, while men look good battle-scarred.

You can minimize the effect pretty well but you can't fully remove it without perhaps getting a skin graft. Ointments and laser treament don't completely remove scarred tissue, especially for larger/deeper scars. Laser treatments are getting better at it but there's usually something left that even lasers can't correct but after extensive therapy it could result in an almost negligible amount.

>shit tier:
>on girls

Well I know blonde qt (I'm in love) and when she was 7yrs old she passed through the glass of a window. She have long scars on her legs, hands and a little on her nose. She very cute and the scars make her special for me.

What are black people scars? Do you mean keloids?

I have a scar through my eyebrow from a street fight that happened as a kid. I actually trim the hair just a little to emphasize it because it looks so cool.

well I guess so if they're small and subtle, a huge ass scar along the side of a delicate's girl face isn't very cute. It is pretty cool tho.

keloids yeah

>god tier
>back
>shit tier
>black people scars
I fail to see the difference.

nigger behavior not fa

1. go to a bar with 500 dollars in cash
2. drink until you have 20 dollars left
3. buy the biggest blackest guy's gf a drink with your last 20
4. when he talks shit break a bottle on the bar and start fighting

You are so pathetic.

I have one from child abuse. Really wish I didn't.

get them by doing dumb shit like everyone else, self harm doesn't count though. Get drunk and start skating, get drunk and play the knife game, get drunk and climb on shit or get involved in a fight, just go out and do something stupid, you moron.

It's gay as fuck, armenian chicks would rather bang niggers than aras who look like fighting dogs.