Whats the best t shirt brand? I've given up on fashion and just want some comfy black tees to wear most days

Whats the best t shirt brand? I've given up on fashion and just want some comfy black tees to wear most days.

Is Gildan as shit as people say it is?

don't buy a t shirt for the brand. go to any clothing store and feel the material/size/quality to see which ones u like the best

Be sure to bring a microscope to get an accurate thread count. A lot of companies are lying nowadays.

I live in the middle of nowhere man, I don't have the oppurtunity to go and feel every fucking t shirt brand.

gildan tees are $4 and fit really well

Which ones in particular? They have several types.

Budget?

Bayside MiUSA tees are cheap and heavyweight, plus they fit pretty well. They shrink so size up.

j crew tees

i go to walmart and buy the hanes ones in packs of 5 i think
like $15 and it gets the job done

Gildan is poor quality so it doesn't feel very good, doesn't stand up well after too many washes and looks a bit weird on body sometimes. Uniqlo has nice, cheap blanks.

Merz b schwannen

Damn, I forgot about these.

Do NOT do Old Navy the hem is super long.
Gap is okay but pricey in bulk
ASOS has good quality and construction and AMAZING price
Hanes works fine

>$64 for a tshirt

Don’t get gildan/hanes, quality is trash
Ralph Lauren makes very comfy blank t-shirts, you can get a 3-pack at Macys, it’ll come down to around $10 each

t shirts are made of one long yarn unless it’s a blend

UNIQLO, THE NEW U COLLECTION TEES FIT VERY NICE

why does everyone hate Hanes

Next Level
Alternative Apparel
US Blanks

Talking the cheap brands, I already know of Uniqlos shirts but I want something a bit cheaper.

I have all my monochrome tees from uniqlo / H&M. they do the job just fine.

I heard that cos is ok

heavyweight cotton

hanes beefy always
finding older ones from thrifts is better they fit nicer but the ones you will get if you hit up their amazon today are still great but every color fits super different

agree w this
oversized hanes beefy my shit

fuck off Fernando