Nike monarchs

the hottest shoe of 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/sneakers/2014/07/classic-nike-colorways-on-air-monarch-4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.... that’s going to be a huge no from me famalamadingdong

Hottest shoe forever. I wish that Nike would break down and just make different colorways already
complex.com/sneakers/2014/07/classic-nike-colorways-on-air-monarch-4/

I'd probably cop if there were better colourways.

wasn't avery non ironically wearing this shit shoe like 2 years ago

Nike x Concepts lmao

always and forever

Are these comfy? I like them.

goddamn they look chav as fuck here. love em

>2018
>Waring nike
A-user... You can only choose one.

how is life as a mentally impaired seventeen year old?

The brand Nike does unironically suck though, as much as I love AF1 mids

Takes some major effort to rock these without looking like you're autistic or old as fuck.

These look more autismal than anything New Balance offers

Doesn't anybody remember when people were talking about paying 1000 bucks for this shoe
And now nobody gives a shit about it

Can't you just wait for hype to die then get stuff on end of season sales instead? It's somuch easier

Are these the blue/white colorway? they look a little different for some reason

Yes man. Just got my giro and im skipping the heroin this month and going to JD Sports for a hot pair of monarchs

ITT: boring dad sneakers

John Elliott Air Monarchs

>>I used to where monarchs almost every day in high school and i got bullied every day for doing so...
>>Too poor to afford anything but dad shoes at the time

This is not A but THE Dad shoe of all time, if its gonna become a trend now then weve actually failed as a species

dadcore wtf

Some cool AM 93 and 98 cws are coming out this year but idk I'm excited for TN's (didn't care for what the upper on the Air Vapormax Plus looked like though)

Has streetwear reached peak irony now? There are hypebeasts showing off with the autism shoe. Where can it go from here?

Are these supposed to be 90's retro? They look like shoes I wore in elementary school.

they've been around forever

theyre timeless classics, actually one of nikes best selling shoes of all time

Been wearing these forever. I need arch support, these have it. A lot of fashion shoes aren't comfy wurf a shit.

I actually want to get a pair to rock. Been thinking I might wear with a Balenciaga tee I got last year.
Also sort of want to get a pair and draw on it OWxNike style. Might wright "FATHER" on the sole and 'Virgil Abloh is a fucking hack' on the inside like the address on the OW Nikes
These look sick as well
I got the 93 menthols and the 98 gundams. Excited to see what other AMs come out. AMs are the best shoes at the moment imo

those aren't a john elliot collab. Just regular new air monarchs that were debuted at his show

they're fire

no they aren't