Republican fashion thread. Post Republican outfits

Republican fashion thread. Post Republican outfits.

I really like cream colored wool sweaters

>posting old outdated crap
this is how the right should dress like shadilay~

Why does Evola always seem to be in such a slouchy, listless pose?

Tactical nomex fedoras

tfw no qt wife to buy borderline effeminate boots for you

that's a rare rand

>republican fashion
>the absolute state of fa

Jihadi Ryan or clean-cut Ryan?

>political fashion
Kys, nerd

He looks like fucking Richard Lewis here

That's what you say until based silver fox Dave Reichert hits you with the power stance that caught the Green River Killer.

A JIHADI JEW?

Republican =/= assblasted college kid.

You realize that both sides have absolute mongs, right?

wtf is Republican fashion?

I think this picture is really cool.

What is this look? Sheriffcore?

If you're into Trump? A cheap suit sold at the price point of a far nicer suit. If you're into Bannon? Four polo shirts all with popped collars. If you're into Congress? A blue suit that fits you and a red or yellow grenadine tie. If you're into Roy Moore? A fourteen-year-old girl on your dick.

pretty decent collection thanks

>dressing to express your ideology
>not dressing to express your individuality

>not understanding that the way people of an ideology individually choose to dress can be an expression of the aesthetic undercurrents of that ideology

>falling for the "having an ideology" meme

I've never understood this meme. Someone please explain it to me because I don't fucking get all the variations I see on Twitter and how it's supposed to be funny or amusing.

>having no convictions or ideals
>believing you're better than people who do

>actually thinking that an ideology is required to have beliefs and convictions
>actually actually assigning yourself labels of fake "tribes" in a futile attempt to identify with something greater than yourself even though no such thing exists anymore

Because your brain has melted from using Veeky Forums

lol no the person you're talking to but
>being the eternal atomised individual
>refusing to label things and believing things larger than the individual no longer exists because [current year]
You sound really dumb and boring.

>You sound really dumb and boring.

I'm sorry

>apologizing
Gay.

What else can you do in response to a non-argument

>having no bantz
Sad! Just sad.

>loses an argument
>responds with ad hominem
>rationalizes it by calling it "bantz" while it's actually just frustration and inability to see other's viewpoints and an intense, hypocritical desire that others see yours

You will find it is you who is the sad one. Your worldview is one based off of negative emotions; frustration, hatred, anger, judgement. From your point of view, everyone around you are awful people. Degenerates, whores, niggers etc. It focuses inward on all the negative aspects of the world like a tight microscope, not allowing you to see anything else. Your ideology forces you to develop a misathropic and self destructive view on yourself and everyone around you. To you, it's their fault they are like this and the reactions you experience (and that you show to me) are natural for someone in your position. Either your attachment to your "ideals and convinctions" (which themselves are harmful as they do not lead to a healthy life and definitely not a healthy social life) will slowly fade in time, or it will destroy you in some way. Suicide, martydom etc.

implying the exact same photo but with sjws wouldn't be posted if a democrats thread was opened
Alot of the shit is just prep, it isn't like the party has it's own distinct style

>posting a activist/liberal

Dont get me wrong, Newman is great aesthetic inspo, but he isnt a conservative.

Really exposes how he picks out a hat with no regard for facial or body structure, the terrible collar, and his bunchy, cheap off-the-rack coat. The sleeves are too short too.

lambo, pink polo and white pants

What is this, pressing-on-your-eyes-gently-while-they're-closedcore?

OP image is awesome. What year is that?

holy shit this guy looks like badly prepared corpse for funeral

jp2gmd

that cute subaru bugeye in the background

AHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHAH

Literally not buttoning the one button that has to be buttoned

>prep
>republican
>mfw

I am concerned

what does this post even mean?

Not Republican, prep

Always button the middle button, sometimes the top, never the bottom. The guy has the top and bottom buttoned but not the middle

He fell for the "fashion rules" meme.

Best taste in this thread

I prefer Punished Ryan

>the left posts pictures of ugly republican supporters rather than MORE attractive and Veeky Forums democrats.

The left can't meme.

There seems to be quite a lot butt hurt lefties in here.

A fine, well-fitted, modest shirt.
Timeless.

Agreed. Real prep is found vacationing in southern maine or on the cape worn exclusively by northern liberals.

w2c shoes

Remember, he was a democrat before he got Alzheimers, then he wandered off.

>people posts pics of actual, modern conservatives
>haha.. t-triggered much l-libcucks...???

The way I see it, it’s just nothing more than having an intense love and compassion for your people, and not wanting to see them fall to such lows, much like a parent or sibling watching their family suffer or succumb to vices

>dressing to express your individuality

>1488 with the slick golf fit

this is ivy style make a thread on ivy style instead OP

Classic

>CAESAR
>conservative

lol how can you actively browse a fashion board and post this stupid shit, what are you even trying to say?