Being Lonely

Is it effay to be alone and embrace the bittersweet kiss of loneliness ?

Get a girlfriend fag

As effay as it gets.

Girlfriends or friends are for weak-minded normies

t. incel that tries to justify his lack of social skills and personality

its Veeky Forums if you're cool and are actively alienating people out to do your own shit and be yourself, it's lame if people just don't like you and your too shitty and lazy to try harder

its effay to not care. don't embrace it, but don't go out of your way to find friends, just do you and find people you click with.

Just relax and be chill about it, worrying just makes things worse because you end up acting all nervous around people that you want to like you.

>Is it effay to be alone and embrace the bittersweet kiss of loneliness ?

I don't think it's effay but I do enjoy being alone. I have a big family, I live in a big city, I was never friendless, and I dated quite a bit so my perspective on loneliness isn't the same as other lonely people, it's a bit of a luxury for me. I don't get uncomfortable about eating, shopping, traveling or watching movies alone, although those things are usually better with a friend or date/spouse. Except grocery shopping. Grocery shopping alone in the very early morning during rainy or snowy weather is so good. You practically have the whole store to yourself! It's clean, fully stocked, and quiet.

>Is it effay to...?
fuck off

Veeky Forums here
/lonedriving/ on tooj at night is most effay thing i experienced in my miserable life

>Is it effay to be alone and embrace the bittersweet kiss of loneliness ?
depends on what you do in your free time.

Why post this on Feb 14th?

Bump

This. Coffee + cigs while driving alone at 3 am is the purest bliss I know.

>girlfriend
degeneracy is typically effay but don't waste your money seriously

>all girlfriends are money sinks
fuck outta here dumbass

meaningful relationships are for soy mcgoy's

This has NOTHING to do with fashion. Fuck off faggots.

If you are actually "lonely", then you need to stop being afraid of opening up to the world. And stop being a loser Troll on here. If you are just "Alone", and you like being alone, then it could be just that you are highly intelligent.

Usually highly intelligent people confuse themselves for being alone because no one likes them, when in reality it's just that you don't like being around people who vastly less intelligent than you.

It becomes impossible to just be that "normal" person, who just goes to work and has friends that they do stuff with on the weekend or weeknights. Becuase you become easily bored and zoned out from their plebiab chattering.

This then causes them, to ridicule you, or Paint you as this "autistic" "vacant" "offi in space" type of person, but in reality, they just realize that you are way infinitely more intelligent them, and they dont like it...and people dont like, what they dont understand...they fear it.

And so then, you begin to fear it, and you fear YOURSELF....and you become deluded that you are just a "lonely" loser.....meanwhile you just spend your time alone, lamenting this aspect. BUt in reality, you just need to start activating your intelligence, and putting it to good use. You are capable of great things.

You are made to feel like an outcast because of your ability to learn and understand things easily that other people cant begin to comprehend. You are emotionally superior, in that you comprehend energy and emotion on a much deeper level than normal humans. BUt you are made to feel inferior, because you are legit the vast minority. And unless you show the world, that you are not just DIFFERENT, but that you are SPECIAL, and you have something special that lots of people can understand how to love and like...then you are living.

>fell for the negative correlation between friends and intelligence meme

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sticks and stones will break my bones, words may hurt me but my rick and raf will always accept me

>don't go out of your way to find friends
That's what I've been doing and I still have no friends, it turns out people don't just randomly approach you and ask you to be their friend if you don't show any interest.

School shooter mentality right here

>If you are actually "lonely", then you need to stop being afraid of opening up to the world. And stop being a loser Troll on here. If you are just "Alone", and you like being alone, then it could be just that you are highly intelligent.
I'm kinda both
I prefer to be alone for the most part and I really appreciate having space but at the same time I do feel lonely a lot. These two are such different concepts.