Recent cops

Recently got this hoodie, post and rate cops

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English
pedrodelhierro.com/es/es/hombre/cazadoras/cazadora-ante-tailored-fit/1883194.html?dwvar_1883194_color=35#start=1
amazon.co.jp/dp/B06ZZXQ1FW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_c_YFiIAbE9883ZB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

urban outfitters/10

i like it

I'm suprised that this board doesnt see japanese wrighting on clothes as a HUGE meme yet.

Its 2013 teir shit
makes you seem like the kinda person who thinks they are cool as fuck because they know what vaporwave is and listen to lo-fi hip hop compilations on youtube (to me at least)

Living meme

>everything I don't like is a meme
You're the one who's a meme. There are so many things like it for different kinds of people. People like wearing soccer shirts for their favourite team even tho the people around may not like soccer

>oh those are some nice pants
>dang i dont really have a jacket to go with it, why not i just got paid
>black bag doesnt really do the outfit justice hmm...
Why do i do this to myself rip 1k

japan does the same thing but with american text

what a pathetic excuse at least say you like it and don't hide like a fucking coward

>implying lofi hiphop and vaporwave fags arent the biggest meme of all time and deserve all the shit they get

t. dumbass who doesn't know that jap writing on clothing is only cool if you're asian

Yes, submit to your asian overlords, goyim

american text? is there some sort of american language? you mean the NIGGA Y’ALL AIN’T WAZZAA OOGA BOOGA AIGHT? I don’t think the japanese do that

w2c?

fullmoonshop on bigcartel

listening to that album right now

This

i like the colour

I think theres something about asian typography that's just visually appealing. i don't think people would would care if vaporwave wasn't a thing

Shit taste.

haha XD

Fila. Dopee i bought this brand in H.S.

Got for about $100 new from Bongland. First 100% wool shirt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English

these old all black beaters from goodwill. $5. Thought they were ugly as fuck initially but they’re growing on me since they’re pretty scuffed, and i think the model itself was discontinued a while ago

Haven't had a pair for +5 years. These are a lot more comfier than I remembered and go pretty well with my current style, great basic shoe 5/5

yeah the pic defines "american english" perfectly

70's are goat

i had these in white years ago, before fa. Got compliments.

whats the difference between 70s and normal?

w2c

Thicker sole, better canvas. I've had old converse that weren't as comfy as the current normal ones. Hopefully the 70s are better than them.

Art hoe in denial.

Eytys

Get them while you can, those shoes dropped today and some sizes are already sold out

How is the sizing on their stuff, my dude.

Got these size 9.5 thrifted in great condition if any1 tryna buy throw me a you ill plug my depop

They are canvas red and offwhite stan smiths in the stripe design you see

>itt: clothes you'll dump after a few months

grabbed this guy, hope it doesn't end up being too big tho

>kekekekekek

I think the various japanese scripts (especially kanji) look very beautiful.
But I would never want to have large text on my clothing of any form.
I enjoy writing and so I have a few muji pens and hi-uni pencils. Is that as obnoxious because of the hirigana? Thoughts?

I will admit that adding the extra "u" in words like "flavour" and "colour" do make them look better.
But the thing that you do with aluminum is inexplicably bad. It sounds like a minecraft ore.

Katakana is ok imo. Kanji/Hirigana is a bit um not as ok.

its a gildan

good cop

good cop, but I prefer the original black colorway, and that should restock in spring
>buying from yoox
my man

got myself pic related to complete babby's first tech fit

>American text
It's called English

130$

ordered this morning, thought it was pretty cool

is there anything in particular wrong with yoox other than it being a poorly organized hellscape of a website with bad customer service? i know several people who make good money from getting shit on deep discount from yoox and reselling

>made in China

just copped this

Cool but what do the hand signals mean?

Hands up don't shoot

it's a hentai thing, i think

>especially kanji
That's literally just chinese you dumb fuck.

It's literally not, although it obviously descended from the Chinese system and is still very similar to it. Why pedantically correct somebody if you don't know what you're talking about?

Thoughts?

haha it's a meme because it's japanese haha get it guys?!??

wtf

Got these in black, good shit

Also bought these, forgot to mention.
How did I do?

I pretty much already knew that
and what said
It's artistic in nature and so I think it deserves to be appreciated.

damn these are cool, wish they came in my size

giant Guidi bag like this but in oxblood

I like that. Link?

There is nothing wrong with yoox.It's an outlet and you can find tons of gems
Alot of people are butthurt that they paid retail for some of the items on there

a gift from a friend in new york, its a wristlet wallet and idk how im gonna wear it desu

Dis

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus used for $110, retail was $800ish. Still in decent condition and I'm pretty happy with it.

Copped a Uniqlo U mods fishtail parka. It was too big. Fuck

I like it user

Rate these, please. Have just bought.

Rate. It's not late to bring them back.

I didn't know k-nex made shoes

>Implying you're are gay

pedrodelhierro.com/es/es/hombre/cazadoras/cazadora-ante-tailored-fit/1883194.html?dwvar_1883194_color=35#start=1

This jacket

>you're are
Next level shit

w2c

Cav Empt sim tunnel long sleeve

really nice, but you might wanna switch out the laces senpai

Would these be suitable for Lunarcore?

looks poo

>id never wear an adidas hoodie cause it's too popular, but this one is so alternative and edgy

worth it, these pieces will act as building blocks for cool techwear fits in the future.

Enduro jacket from the early 90's

I agree with you, but posting that on a Chinese calligraphy webinar is guaranteed to trigger people

amazon.co.jp/dp/B06ZZXQ1FW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_c_YFiIAbE9883ZB

just don't, seriously

i hate it

there might be better looking orthopedic shoes out there, sorry user. how much? they look like the kind of crap that goes expensive

love it. how the fuck did you get one so cheap

niceeee

>hyundai
>in japan
raught is this brasphemey

more of a virtua fighter 3 fan, but 2 is still great.

bought some Uniqlo