Clothes that you truly despise

I fucking hate Khakis

no u

Probably because you're a soyboy faggot. Khakis and hawaiian shirts and some loafers are masculine and loose.

Same. Jeans too

Me too, every other color looks better. Why do people wear khaki???

Was forced to wear them in a private school. Can't wear them anymore because they trigger some bad memories.

Lol.

>t. soyboy

Can you cunts stop calling each other soyboys and post some fucking content

Why the fuck this shit is in where i live i will never understand

Why the fuck do you want to look like your wardrobe has been raided by moths?

With these fucking ruined jeans.

Really sandy colored Chelsea boots with dark elastic and borders, really bad contrasting pallette.

Why? Just curious, and what pants do you prefer?

To answer your question, joggers.

can someone explain how that pepe works

Joggers and drop crotch pants will never not be shit. I'm glad they fell off hard.

Jeans.

Denim is the nigger of the fabric world.

The dots within the picture are coloured slightly differently to create a picture within a picture

It's a quirk of how the thumbnail version of .png files works.

It’s just so bland and boring there’s nothing interesting about them.

jeans that fit like fucking leggings.

the color is boring but they can be made interesting with different fits and silhouettes and what you wear them with.

This is what I look like, I get all da hoes

Why would you want to fuck thots my man?

youre signalling to every bloke out there that youre a self absorbed wanker who only cares about how much he can bench and all the sluts he snags each weekend.

But if youre fine being a toff more power to you m80

I can see hating pic related or "distressed" jeans. But well fitting jeans with a medium to high rise? Sure they are mundane. I can see that they don't make a statement, but that doesn't mean I hate them or am going to stop wearing them. Why do you hate them?

As for me, I hate anything made out of polyester and/or elastane.

Anything with a brand name, or logo prominently displayed.

don't mind torn up tshirts but these uniform, carefully measured holes always make me lol