Slim fit is on it's way out

slim fit is on it's way out

honestly I think slim won't go away for some time, it's just that more people (myself included) are becoming more open to wider, more interesting fits. the two will probably coexist for a while before the next major paradigm shift

Flattering clothes are timeless trendfag

Except for those soyboy skinny suits

Essentially this.

this lol

I noticed it too

I actually hate how designers keep pushing this idiotic meme of wide pants. If you like them, cool, but men are creatures of habit. Non-fashion normies just adopted slim pants as normal. Like dads and stuff. And you guys want to make them wide again?

You do you, I'll keep wearing slim-straights

you wish fatty

But most people who wear wide legged pants look retarded.

does nobody else get annoyed seeing people's ankles.

absolutely haram

Depends on who you mean user, for those into fashion slim has been dead for a few years. As for normalfags and chad/stacy they'll catch on in the next two years and utterly ruin it like evey other trend

I get annoyed when I don't see people's ankles.

really? it's such a pet peeve when i see people's pants flare out to reveal bright white socks. i guess you can get annoyed with people's stacks the same way though.

How about this: wear fits that look good with the outfit & body type. I'm 5' 9" and 140lb, so unless I find something relaxed that doesn't make me look like a child, I'm going to stick with the slim fits.

Thas rite

if you are a scrawny dweeb wearing tight clothes isn't going to help

more like long gone

stop living in a flyover state, loser
fashion and ur fav reddit wawyt club are 2 v different things educate urself

Kys sperg

Not really

Slim fit is at the phase where plebs such as you are finally catching up on the fashion sphere, which has been drifting away from slim cuts for years now

In a few more years we'll be at the last phase, where you sheeps will ALL be wearing loose pants, which will bore the fashion sphere and push it towards something else while you oblivious faggots will stay clueless about what's going on for another few years

My guess would be that we are somewhere around y-5 before the saturation point

Fashion works in cycles and if you don't try to understand them you will never emancipate yourself from trends

you dress badly