What cheese is the most effay?

hon hon hon hon

gruyere

tfw this would have had a very complex flavor profile and that soycunt Rowley didn't appreciate it

roquefort

Comte

American Kraft Singles

I understand the reference user.

a man of truth.
i have been to the gruyere factory in switzerland it was very nice

I don't know, but cheese is definitely my weakness. I cook pasta a lot, and a good pecorino or parmigiano-reggiano can amplify dishes x100. Good cheese and crackers/bread can be a meal on it's own. Mexicans have that good Oaxacan melting cheese. Feta is a good one, cuz it actually pairs with fish. Fuck. Cheese is good. I dunno if it's fa though.

I bet Veeky Forums has better opinions on cheese.

Re-read my post and realized I need a better adjective than 'good'.

wowza

Manchego

Brie cheese

Fuck outta my face if you don't like it

gruyère is just shredded cheese you gonna need to be more specific
very good taste my man, its colors make it A E S T H E T IC
hmmm I like it but in small quantities
only acceptable in a burger
not enough taste, you're weak and so is your favorite cheese
I don't mind it but I don't see it as cheese, more like marmelade or something like that

FYI god tier cheese are sainte-maure(dry), maroilles and reblochon

>gruyère is just shredded cheese you gonna need to be more specific
No it isn't. Do you even cheese, pleb ?

gruyere is not shredded cheese, it comes in a block up to an inch thick with rind on either side.
and that tiny block can cost 8 pounds.

Cheese is fucking garbage, but as a Frenchfag I can say that Brie (despite being one of the foulest loads of shit to ever be made out of milk) has more prestige than most common types of French cheese. If I recall correctly it's because there was that one French king who thought that it was real good so it's supposedly more "refined" than other similar cheeses because.

There's also a whole fucking science to sampling and sounding Comté so I guess you could call it effay. But at this point most of them also have shitty mass-produced debased versions, except for maybe Corsican cheese and some more obscure ones like the Tomme or whatever it's called.

They all taste and smell like shit anyway; and cheese is a peasant product. It's the food equivalent of an unwashed ballsack or a crusty asshole.

mb i'm not versed on swiss cheese
stfu

>gruyère is just shredded cheese
Don't give your uneducated opnion

Limburger, hands down.

Brie or gtfo.

Bavaria Blu
Blauschimmelkäse

so effay. best color scheme.