How often does Veeky Forums get a haircut?

How often does Veeky Forums get a haircut?

I got it like Jan 6th and I hate it. Growing out an undercut is straight canc. I can't do anything with my hair and the sides are so far behind the top it'll be a while before I can do anything like I used to.

EVERY SECOND DAY I CUT MY OWN HAIR.

buzz down to a 0 about every other week.

once a year, I get a marine haircut and then leave it for a year, I have no idea why I do this

buzz to start over fresh
very Veeky Forums

every ~3 months but it should really be every 6-10 weeks
I need a haircut bad right now

i wish my hair had some texture like that. its fucking limp products dont help

>EVERY SECOND DAY

Jesus...

2 months or so

usually every couple of months, i was on a boat for a few weeks last august after that i said fuck it and haven't cut my hair since. feels gud. probably get one this weekend though. only cuz im middle mgmt and need to keep the bosses happy

I feel like they intentionally gyp me out of a shorter cut to make me come back sooner. They say it won’t look good if I go any shorter, but I have my doubts. It’s nyc. I’m too lazy to go far so I’m paying like $50 for a fuckin haircut. You bet your ass I want my money’s worth.

Right now ~6 weeks. When I was in middle school n shit I definitely went like 3 months between haircuts.

>I’m paying like $50 for a fuckin haircut
Jesus, and I thought $25 was bad

don't wash your hair so often, let it grow out. theres seawater product you can buy. try that shit.

I get an haircut every 2-3 week to have my hair on point.

every week

why did you pick up a picture of a guy who looks like farts you piece of shit ?

every two weeks. got a great little local barber shop, $10 a cut and they take fuckin' pride in their work. Now I just wish I was grizzly enough to justify also getting a shave.

Every 5-6 weeks, usually. 4-5 in the summer. My hair is stupid thick and curly and gets hot in the summer

>tfw dandruff out of nowhere this winter
Literally never happened to me before, what the fuck do I do about it

I get it buzzed down to a 1 every payday (every 2 weeks), then I walk to the bar nexr door and get a beer and burger. I usually cook my own meals, so this is my splurge. Obviously, my life is pretty exciting if a haircut and a burger are my high water mark.

You can keep buzzing the sides if you get your own buzzer, then you can just get it cut at semi normal intervals. It looks alot better then if your sides are alot shorter then your top but not really short enough to be an undercut. There is not alot of easy options to "reset " it without buzzing your head.

I unironically might have to. It's not going well.
This is where I'm at. Sides are grown out too much for it to be recognizable undercut, but way too short to do anything else. I basically look like picrel, and even Bieber buzzed his dome when he got sick of looking retarded.

I haven't rocked a buzz since I was 8. I'm so stressed over it.

How long does your hair get the day before your cut? And do you trim your sideburns and neck and stuff?

every three weeks

never let the fade go past four, aint no nappy ass nigga

Every 3 or 4 months, I'm cheap and like growing it out for a bit

#1 buzz every two weeks

hair is for faggots bald is the new sexy

I just buzz my head myself goy

how do you become this retarded

Buzz my head every 2 weeks or whenever I feel like it. Usually it's two weeks, but I've grown it out for 2 months before cutting it.
Before the buzz cut I got my hair cut every 3 months or so.

You probably have a triangle-shaped face, in which case, they are right. Short hair doesn't look good on that face type.

Anally uptight? Maybe. Retarded? Nah.

Usually once a month, just the generic short sides and back with the split ends being cut off the top. Fortunately my hair grows fairly slowly once it reaches a certain length.

i’m also in the shite undercut phase. gonna get a buzz cut or something approximating Jamie Lannister’s hair