Strange cults and their origins

What are some foreign/domestic religions and cults in areas where you live?
Where I'm from there are some Hare Krishna, Jehoova's witnesses, reformed Bogomils and new age here and there.

Can anyone share some experiences with Hare Krishna, how it works, what they're like etc.?

indian here. Autistic vegans for the most part. thats it. Their food is pretty good though, considering it has no meat.

>Their food is pretty good though, considering it has no meat.

Why would food taste better with meat on it?

But what is this god they sing and dance to? What else does that faith contains? Is it basically devil worship?

Not that guy but as far as I know they're basically shitty New Age Westernized version of Hinduism. Supposedly they're less harmless thank they look like but I'm not sure about that.

Philippines...where to begin.

>Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ)
Moneymaking Christian scam run by a rejected priest and his family. Asks ridiculous donations from converts. They somehow still fucking give.
>Rizalistas.
Nation Hero Jose Rizal is the Filipino Jesus. As the only Christian country in Asia, the Philippines should spread Christfaggotry across the region, guided by the teachings of the supreme Christian Asian.
>Aglipayan
You know how England called it quits with Rome and established its own Church? Aglipayans want that for the Philippine Catholic Church. Started out as a revolt versus the Spanish Clergy and used to be very big until we achieved independence in 1946 and the whole project became moot.
>Moonies
Some South Korean Christian New Age cult I do not understand. Mostly Filipino-Koreans join these ones though.
>Mormons
An American Christian cult founded by some cunt in Utah. Has a bible that is supposedly read with special glasses. They build basketball courts to proselytize among street children. Imports pedophiles from the USA. Should be deported desu.
>Hare Krishna as well
Some derivative Indian-Based New Age cult. Staffed by lost white girls & young local boys. They hang around bridges giving handouts of their cult.

are any of these cults worth joining if i want to fuck some (boy)pucci?

>reformed Bogomils

wut?
Were?
Weeeere?

dualist christianity+reincarnation seems like an interesting concept if they managed to revive it in a genuine way and not by larping as gnostic wizards.

We got Hare Krishna, a bunch of radical salafis and Jehovas witness as well.

>mormons
Fuck them, we have them cropping up in europe now, should be violently purged like islamists.

Aum Shinrikyo tried to buy a cattle ranch in Australia to develop their own nuclear program.

its harder to make vegetarian food be hearty and taste good than it is for meat.

I live in fucking Lithuania and those harekrishna fucks parade under my fucking window blasting their shit music every other day.

I swear the day i get a gun imma make it to the papers

Beans are pretty filling.

and taste the same
they also cause gas.
hey, maybe you can make litwa great again user. by murdering random people.

>they also cause gas.
You have to hold them in water for several hours you doofus.

Food tastes better without meat.

Its funny i just got handed a book by the Krishnas called chant and be happy.

>what they're like

Very very controlling on their memebers

well shit.
subjective opinion.
well no shit, they are a cult.

Anons how do you react to Mormons face to face?

Lithuania hasn't made any headlines recently, here's your chance to bring some meaning to your life and country.

>litwa kills peaceful vegans; manifesto filled with frogs found in his attic.

I generally avoid them.

Also they do not do that knocking thing in the Philippines because back in the 60's or 70's they used to be assaulted by devout Catholics.

Tell them about the Holy Qu'ran and the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH).

>using this kind of language

Ireland here, they have high breeding rates just like ourselves and are generally pretty devout which I can respect. I treat them with more respect than Jehovah witnesses but simply explain to them that I'm Catholic and that's that and they generally leave after a few minutes of effort.
I don't mind them desu since they're normally polite but I don't like the intrusion so I tell them not to come back to my house and send them on their way

I wave and say hello

t. Utahn

What does "t. (insert thing)" mean?