Who is she?

Who is she?

she would look good if no tattoos what a dumb cunt

who are you, man? and whos asking?

LA ABOMINACIÓN DE LA HUBRIS...

she got them removed

I think she’s called Anya Bashilova, someone here mentioned she has a vk.

And as pointed out, she got them removed - there’s a video that someone else here posted of her getting them lasered off.

my wife

Nooooooooooooooo! She was so effay!

happy?

looks like an average last resort tinder swipe on a saturday night 2bh

so spot on

this, the tattoos are what make her not average

better question:
who cares?

normies need to leave this thread immediately

my gf

She gets railed out by somebody who is not you.

what the fuck is that subreddit

she looks absolutely disgusting yet it only makes me want to smash her more. life is full of miracles

mde futureproofing

kerplakgraydark on instagram and as someone already pointed out, Anya Bashilova on vk. She has posted pictures since the laser removal and the tattoos still seem to be there? maybe its old pictures or she stopped the laser removal and the tattoos only got slightly faded

She probably started the laser removal. i think it takes a few sessions

is she a model or something¿

>model
>swastika in forehead

What a stupid fucking edgy cunt

>"nazi" degenerate look
>disfigured by hideous tattoos
BBRUG LIKE. MUH WAIFU WANNA SMASH

Who is she?

shes ugly as fuck desu

even without the tats

she looks like a nasty russian cunt and not in a good way

what a poser

Not surprising, that's one one the main purposes of adornment. Clothes, jewelry, piercings. hair, tattoos, makeup, it's human plumage meant to attract. Makes you stand out or highlight something about yourself. The tattoos raises her level of intrigue, makes her a bit roguish or even mysterious, It's natural to want to chase.

A Surprising amount of people get tattoos and piercings thinking it's going to scare enough people off that they'll be left alone but quickly realize it does not work like that because everyone ends up asking you questions about them or making comments.

Her jaw looks pushed back

any translation of whats tatted on her neck?

That isnt even a swaztika

kitty or something

Der Unterfrau

>Veeky Forums can't catch a manson reference staring them in the face.

1. "FRAU" IS A FEMININE NOUN, THEREFORE, ITS CORRESPONDING DEFINITE ARTICLE IS "DIE", NOT "DER".

2. THE NOUN "MENSCH" IS MALE, BUT IT REFERS TO A GENDERLESS CONCEPT; A "MENSCH" IS A PERSON; A PERSON CAN BE EITHER MALE, OR FEMALE.

3. "UNTERFRAU" LITERALLY MEANS "UNDERWOMAN", WHICH IS INAPT FOR THE CONTEXT IN WHICH YOU ARE USING IT, AND FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH YOU ARE USING IT.

THE APTER TERM WOULD BE "DIE UNTERWEIBLICH", WHICH LITERALLY MEANS "THE UNDERFEMALE"; IN GERMAN, "WEIBLICH", CAN BE USED AS A PEJORATIVE TERM AGAINST A FEMALE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS STUPID, INEPT, AND/OR ABOMINABLE IN SOME MANNER.

ERROR: I MEANT "WEIBCHEN", NOT "WEIBLICH".

Yes it is a swastika

Anya Bashilova
and no, she doesn't have an instagram
what is the point of living

It'd be das Weibchen you fucking hack

YES.

I LAMENT MY ERRORS —THE LITTLE GERMAN THAT I LEARNED IS DETERIORATING; ULTIMATELY, THE “POINT” IS THAT THAT FEMALE INDIVIDUAL IS A SUBHUMAN.

You can do no wrong in my eyes, ry

fuck

Dude... Shut up