Is there any point in trying to be fashionable as a fat guy?

I'm 280lb and most of my clothes are 3-4XL. This restricts me to the fat cunt clothing sections of stores (usually Target or some shit). Basically until I'm slimmer and about a 2XL my options are stretchy shorts and random tees. I wanna look someone presentable and respectable as a human being. Wat do?

Just focus on losing weight

Begin losing weight, don't buy expensive clothes until you're ok with your weight.

Dark trousers, dark jeans, dark shirts, dark jackets. No light grey, no light blue, etc. all those bullshit colours. The only exceptable bright colour is white, but only to wear under dark. Like white tshirt, black jacket, dark jeans, black boots. Like white shirt, dark cardigan/jumper, etc.

no there's no point, even if you look nice the most you'd get is "oh he dresses nice for a fat guy"

just lose weight

If you're ever planning on losing weight I would advise not spending too much on clothes. Your wardrobe will be way too big in just a few months anyway. That being said I'd look online if you want to look decent right now. It's usually pretty easy to find niche stuff, couldn't tell you where to look though since I am a skelly.

Errrrr loose some fucking weight you fat fuck dimwit??

shave and go for mobenforcercore

Honestly? No.
Losing weight is your best option, not just for your wardrobe but for your physical and mental health.
Eat sensible portions, stay away from sweets and junk food and get at least 30 minutes of good, brisk exercise a day.
>t. lost 80lbs and kept it off without meme diets, fasting or even a gym membership

280lb is 3-4XL?

>tfw too fat have to wear big shirts and sweatpants
>cant wear Veeky Forums outfits

Lose some weight you fat fuck.

no it looks retarded

lose weight and stop crying fatass

You know whats worse than someone fat? Someone who’s embracing being fat by buying expensive shit at those sizes, pretty much giving up.
Fat people should be only be wearing athletic clothes so they can hit the gym, dont worry about what you’re wearing until you’re on a normal weight.

If you keep dressing like shit you're going to get sucked into a low self esteem vortex that's going to keep you fat, so this advice of "lose the weight first" is absolutely retarded.

how tall are you?

pls don't be a manlet as well

lose weight tubby

Cardio is the solution for you. At least 40 minutes of brisk walking a day until you get the stamina for jogging then just run when you feel like it everyday until you lose some fat. Losing fat is a long process.

5'3

Definitely dont spend much on clothes right now because if you end up losing weight you'll end up having to buy all over again

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

I think doing stuff in the pool would be OPs best option at first, don't want this guy to fuck up his knees from the weight