What type of personality does Veeky Forums have

What type of personality does Veeky Forums have

Me insecure one, also get called nice alot

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
ryzhknd.tumblr.com/psy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like a soyboy to me

Nice and insecure isn't a personality type, just aspects of a personality type. Also being called nice doesn't mean you're kind. It might just mean that you act nice because you want people to think of you a certain way or you're scared of conflict. If you're really interested about it you might try understandmyself.com which was made by a team of psychologists.

assertive, strong willed and selfish chad-bro but feeling an emptiness creep up on me

You don't want to be called Nice, it doesn't mean anything at all. At most it means that you are just there, totally harmless. That's plus.

>chad-bro
sure ya are buddy

used to be an extrovert in high school but everyone started calling me annoying

Now I'm more of an introvert here at college

just because I browse this taiwanese chair repair website doesn't mean I'm a complete failure in life

>an actual shill
huh interesting

You don't seem to understand that being a chad-bro IS failing at life. So you're both disgusting and ignorant.

Kind with a fucked up sense of humor that (while no one but my girlfriend believes me) doesn't reflect my actual world views

Pretty assertive, confident. I'm pretty reserved though. I don't crave attention from many people. Usually that reflects in my wardrobe. Basic colors, nothing vibrant or pattern-heavy. I've spoken to a few people that I've gotten to know relatively well, that told me they thought I was "interesting" in the way that I carried myself and conveyed my thoughts and emotions. They said it made them want to get to know me.

I somehow manage to get along with everyone. Was good friends with both the jocks and the delinquents in high school. Close with people in my department in college. I just kinda do my own thing most of the time, but it's nice to get invited to shit.

>outwardly
Reserved, calm, bland, quiet, honest, Christlike.
>once you get to know me
Sarcastic, goofy, an idiot, candid, radical.
As a trait: infectious. I tend to get people to act as retarded as I do. I’ve been told this a few times by two co workers. A 3rd co worker said she’s worried about me and says I could lead a cult.

>kind of a fucked up sense of humor that no one but my gf belives aren’t my own world views
This a thousand times me. I sometimes play devil’s advocate and I do it really convincingly- I always tell them I don’t mean it and I just want them to think, but they don’t believe me. They think I’m a fascist, rascist, sexist bigot (but they still love me the rest of your post
Our clothing styles are dissimilar but aside from that I could’ve written this post. It sounds exactly like me. Anyways 10/10 personality
We need more information
Shitty. You know that emptiness you described? Keep investigating that. It exists within all normalfags but it’s heavily suppressed through drinking, smoking, binge eating, materialism and fornication- something I’m sure you’re familiar with. Once you’ve found out about that emptiness and how trite and shallow your life is, your personality will be boosted. As is: 3/10

cool ok so

arrogant, self centred, no I in team but there is a ME
care only about a select few of ride or dies
cruel
bipolar swings between loud and boisterous, quiet and cold
womanizer, spinning that tinder turnstile forever
addictive personality, chainsmoker, drinker, dimes on expensive garms by designers u've never even heard of
rolling till 8am at lowkey dj sets in sweaty ass rick leather every weekend
live fast die young, smoke darts break hearts

my sister told me i act like adam from the show Girls. i dont have a tv though so i dont watch it

The fact that the first thing that comes to mind is "I get called pretty a lot" probably means something.
I'm typically called funny, kind, and on a few occasions captivating. Also an airhead.
I would rate myself as empty and carelessly cruel. I'm pretty loyal overall. Oh.
I turn into a giant slut when given any attention, and my inhibitions go out the window. It's really only by forcing myself to stay shut that I keep control. And I have an unnatural hunger for attention and validation. As such I'm interesting as a teaser trailer but rather boring as a feature length film.
Such is life in the animal kingdom!

post belly please.

you could've typed "basic bitch" and gotten the point across so much quicker. this is literally every girl on my campus.
>even the uggos get called pretty
>black girl that looks like miss piggy does a presentation on why she's beautiful because of her burned charcoal skin complexion and 6 head
really makes me think

The most honest description I've had of me was when I received confused looks when I tried telling a joke around cousins that I don't speak to so often.
I was described as "too deadpan"
That suits me well I think.

raging type A asshole. im obnoxious and self-centered. im a pseudo-intellectual and will go on about topics i have only wikipedia-level knowledge in (like quantumn physics or neuroscience), without being prompted, ill talk to my coworkers at length about my trivial experiences and the unnecessarily dramatic reactions i have to every thing. i strive to be the center of attention as often as possible and dont like if others take the spotlight. i dont ask anyone else about their day, if they tell me a story i get bored and can barely remember what they said. i will become aggressive towards people for any perceived slight. my relationships are volatile and i often move from job to job because i blow up my own spot by sleeping two or three people from work which makes the work environment a living hell, even for people who arent involved. i brag about shit i never actually did, i one-up stories whenever i can. my room is an absolute trash heap and i have poor hygiene. i struggle to see why anyone male or female is attracted to me or interested in knowing me or hanging out with me and even though its predictable i am honestly surpised women respond to my slimy routines.

>pseudo-intellectual
definitely kill yourself
and don't attract that retard to this thread

0/10
1/10
7/10 at least you’re confident. I used to get called deadpan and it suited me better than my uneven rising and falling tones
1/10

Whether this changes your opinion of me or not, I used to be frustrated at my inability to convey certain emotions properly as a kid. Eventually, I turned into my own personality for a few reasons.
You could say to continue without reform is convenient one but that's not entirely true in my case.
After being around people a while you get tired hearing the same things. It's always some sort of redundant conversation with no meaning or objective. It's hard to find any meaningful conversation in what they try to talk or joke about and so I ignored it. Using my natural ability to hide as my barrier.
Now I avoid conversation, not because I think I couldn't be entertaining and provoke interesting conversation, but because it's unnecessary and some things are best left unanswered, especially if they weren't honestly looking for an answer in the first place.
Direct answers suit me better, and among other things that aren't totally relevant to this conversation, and allow me to maintain a professional, neutral attitude that of which is perceived. And some times it keeps me out of trouble too. I can't say I would want it any other way.

>''silly betas... at least I am the most alpha around here, heh.''
>browses Veeky Forums

Edgy self loathing depressed anorexic fucker, got shitty mood swings, cut myself and get called arrogant, melancholic, obnoxious and a fucking walking disappointment. Also i'm trans and not weeb, yet, my only few friends are weebs, mostly because of how much they fetishize me, which is probably the only way for any somewhat sane person to put up with me.

I'm everything that could go wrong, gone wrong.

i don't know what type of personality i have so i'm just trying to describe myself.

i don't like engaging people because it's tiring dealing with the same people talking about the same shit every day. i constantly desire something new.

mediocrity makes me physically sick and so do intellectual types, i enjoy beautifying myself and my surroundings. i day trade crypto and tell people it's not gambling - i know it is.

i had a lot of friends in high school since i was good at skatan, a few long-term gfs. i was a cheater.
one of my gfs said i was like steve jobs but "more of a dumbfuck"

just psychoanalyze my shit up fampires

Nice initially but secure enough to be playfully cocky. Get called sassy and a flirt very often, but in reality I’m wasting away at the feeling of not having a qt gf.

Really fuckin angry. The slightest shit sets me off really fuckin fast. Doesn't help that I'm a God damned perfectionist and lose my shit when I do one tiny thing slightly wrong at work. That being said, I've been told I have a great sense of humor and am a generally caring person when I'm not a white hot ball of shrieking, blistering anger.

I Just like being kind and treat people how i’d like to be treated. I love the sense of justice and helping people in need, specially shy people.

You probably think way too highly of yourself and give flimsy justifications for your moral failings.

Agree on "intellectual" types though, bunch of unbearable fuckin pricks that they are.

i am depressed, really socially anxious. People describe me as reliable and smart, and weird cause of my tastes (i pretty much like everything but i only show weird things to my friends so they can have a good laugh), way of walking and talking

desu i just wish to be normal and fit in like the stereotypical "basic bitch" (they are the nicest girls desu)
sorry i am taking this thread as an oportunity to vent about how i wish i was normal/average

I guess that's one way to put it user

INTP-A
I treat people well when they deserve it and am mostly intoverted. I'm not afraid to do whatever I like to amuse myself however and can often come off as offensive to people who don't know me well enough. I tend not to care about people I don't know, because most of them will forget about me and I'll never see again the ones who don't anyway. I'm also blunt as fuck because it makes life easier.
Jesus, saying it this way makes me seem like a massive faggot

i am friends with a dude that has the same personality, big egos, low self esteem, every mistake you make is justified by a problem out of you reech, procastinators with god complex

>Me in the middle

I'll never make it

Never been a man of excess when it comes to eating, drinking, drugs etc. Never even been drunk or touched the devils lettuce. It's different for women and materialism though (hence why I'm on this board to begin with). I'm starting to feel like nothing I have is of actual value. I have a successful career and social life but nothing's exciting anymore. Will try to read more stoic philosophy.

Unironically never called anyone a beta in my life. Not even here.

besides looks i don't think very highly of myself. 100% agree with you on the moral failings part though. usually try to justify it with
>muh moralfags

>every mistake you make is justified by a problem out of you reech,
not particularly, i take responsibility for my mistakes and shortcomings.
probably comes from growing up around skaterfags since part of that whole culture is embracing the fact you make mistakes and learning from them.

other than that these seem spot on though heh.

well you just doxed me so meatswing i guess

People think I'm funny and joke around a lot but in reality I just fuck up so much. I can also be a bit of an asshole sometimes, but in a good way I think.

According to multiple tests I’ve taken, I’m an INTJ.

I’ve come to realize that I’m very self-destructive at times, I hold myself back out of fear of change (I might be a bit of an autist as well) and have turned down opportunities to move forward because I couldn’t cope with being out of my comfort zone. Overthinking plays a big part in me not taking steps and risks to grow as a person.

I tend to yearn for what I don’t have or what I’m not currently experiencing, yet I know I don’t even want those things (for example: if I’m at home I wish I were out, and if I’m out I wish I were home).

I analyze things a lot, I’m calculated with how much I reveal to people about myself or what’s going on with me and I’m always observing my surroundings and people around me. Generally I prefer being left alone and prefer not interacting with people unless I’m really fond of them.

We can be faggots together, user.
No homo

I'm borderline autistic and insecure. I have realised that I don't work well with most people and I've almost cut contact with everyone I know besides my family.
I like to look down on people and I sometimes feel that I'm superior, but deep down I know that i'm miserable.

Edgy extrovert type.
Get called unstable a lot.

ENFJ
16personalities.com/

PER "MBTI", MY PERSONALITY IS "INTP".

ADDENDVM:

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/psy

I have no personality.
I'm kind to everyone I interact with, but there's nothing special about me that can pick me out from a crowd. I'm not funny, aggressive, charismatic. Just quiet.
I like to read a lot, play the piano, lift heavy things and put them down again. I like watching old films.
I spend a lot of time working on my sports car, and I go on long drives frequently. I race it on the weekends when I have enough money for spare tires.

But I'm boring as fuck socially and I can't hold a conversation at all - unless it's about my hobbies. It's not for a lack of confidence or feigned enthusiasm, but I guess I give off some vibe that makes people not want to be friends? I get along very well with my peers when in a "working situation" - so group projects etc, and with professors. But no success when trying to make friends. Girls who are into me quickly get bored after talking to me for a little while. Getting Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums got me way more mires from girls but once that exterior fades all I have is my boring personality. So they all quickly turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away.

In all honesty I'm very happy plunking away on the piano / working on my car / racing / reading so I never feel lonely or depressed, even if I'm a KHHV. I'm actually very happy most days. None of that bothers me at all. What does is the judgement I get when I get incredulous responses when I say I didn't "go out" on the weekend. Or when I say I don't have a girlfriend / ever had one. Or when my family asks me for "a group picture of me and my friends" and I come up empty.

I feel like I'm missing out on something really big, even though I'm perfectly content with my life. My worst fear is getting older and realising what I missed out on, that maybe time spent yet another novel would have been better spent trying to make friends and be more social.
Sorry for the blog, but you guys are the only people I really open up to.

Here's a pic of me parked next to a mirror I found on the road.

You are what I eventually strive to be.
Having a life away from all the stress and unnecessary involvement of others is exactly what I want. I don't think I need anything but myself.
And if you don't mind me asking, what car do you drive?

Thanks user. It's a 1989 Mazda MX5. It was driven on the streets of Tokyo for 15 years until it was exported out to the UK. I've made some modifications to it for track use but it's also my daily driver so I can't make it too track-focused otherwise it'll be uncomfortable as fuck.

I like how I live, but I'm sure it would be better if I shared it with the right people. Sure, a lot of people can be troublesome, but having a laid back friend group that are into the same things you are would be nice. I'm happy otherwise, there's tremendous depth and enough variety between my hobbies that I'm always "busy" doing something enjoyable most days. But there's always that feeling in the back of my mind that all of my current enjoyment would be multiplied were I to share it with friends or in a relationship.

Not sure you want a guy's belly.
Also yeah I'd probably be a Stacy if I had another X chromosome. Instead I just write poetry and try to live a boring life so I don't end up dying in a ditch.

often have people told me I seemed mysterious and stoic. In reality I'm just more reserved/quiet & introverted. more of a private person
people've also jokingly said I give them a serial killer vibe ("dead eyes" that don't break eye contact, and I'm not very expressive). basically people have jokingly asked if there's anything going on in there (pointing to my head).
in reality, I have great relationships with a selective few, but have absolutely no desire to go out of my way for new friends unless something about them really intrigues me.
also been referred to as pretentious, aloof, cold.
on the outside maybe, but I care deeply for the ones I care about. it's just I have incredibly high standards for myself, thus any of my friends must meet these standards.

im also very attractive (unconventionally, like in a semi-androgynous way) and this adds to unwanted attention and jokes, most of the time I just want to be left alone. but im popular with both genders so get a lot of bullshit mundane small talk at parties

>introvert
>mildly autistic
>intelectually curious
>analytical and methodical to the point of suppressing emotions
>striving for self-improvement
>kinda anxious, trying to counter it by taking everything easy and avoiding uncomfortable situations
>only get along well with a few people
>good sense of humour

The lad she people cherish

I ruminate over things a lot and I'm pretty anxious a lot of the time. But a lot of people always seem to want to hang out with me because I'm funny and easygoing. I'm very independent and tend to do my own thing, I'm perfectly okay with doing things by myself and I enjoy my own company.
I just want to be more chill desu instead a fucking nervous wreck all the time.

Most probably schizoid