Joji Thread

What would Veeky Forums say to someone who wants to dress like Joji?

Veeky Forums is 18+

I'm 27

you're special

Joji is pretty fa except his hair

This guy lacks so much talent it's funny.

This guy is such a hack and his music is nothing special. Really dislike how 88rising are pushing him down our throats like that.

thats exactly why i unsubscribed. Memes aside filthyfrank was fucking great like 5-4 years ago. His pinkguy music is 10x better than what he is doing now.

the guy knows his target demo isn't all that smart so all his stuff is very middling, fashion music comedy

Funny, he seems to wear white shirts quite often

this, his chloe burbanks album was decent, but this stupid "oh my feelings and cheating and I'm also a person guys" type of shit is disgusting. He shoulda stuck with what he knew how to do, see this time and time again where people grow famous because of something they do well, start doing some other shit on the side, and eventually give up on what they did originally. It's even worse because he used to make fun of people who said they wanted him to make "real music", bashing them for beings autists, and then falling into his own hipocrisy.

>no trigger discipline
oh boy

>tumblr_

Celebrities live solely in the eyes of others. They have no inner world. No strong convictions. They are easily influenced even when they appear to be powerful manipulators.

Celebrities are basically women, mentally.

dress like the average nigger rich asian

bump

I don't think we'll get any more pinkguy-style music considering he quit his comedy channels. I think you're right that 88rising is taking up too much of his time.

his music sucks!

t. /mu/

Epitome of mediocre (comedy, style and music all considered).

well, everything is subjective so get fucked

Hapa-Wannabe-Full-Asian-And-Or-Black Core

this minus comedy

>>legitimately good fit

fpbp

I dont like his style or music nowadays
But I really like his old filthy frank shirts they are simple yet so nice

he quit his somewhat successful comedy career to start a shitty music career, sad day.

Everyone criticizing him on this thread is an ugly un-Veeky Forums neckbeard.
Let’s just leave all the other bullshit be and focus on his style.

t. asian hypebeast who hates all people who have an actual sense of fashion

I personally liked his works before he went to 88rising, Chloe Burbank era.
His works on 88rising are pretty much the same. 88rising and he knows that his fans would eat up anything that he published. Just look at the Demons remix 9 minutes of EDM bullshit that isn't even related to the original song.

jacket and shoes id?

Shoes look like puma suedes, not sure about jacket

Kys

dont

no idea who this guy is and im fucking glad