At what age should you stop wearing streetwear?

I'm pushing 40 and I mostly wear gosha, undercover and acw.
I work in tech so no one says anything because everyone else looks like milton from office space or an extra in a hacker movie.
I'm good looking and in shape but I'm old relative to most people on this board.
I like the way this shit looks and people at clothing stores often compliment my pieces so I don't think I'm overdoing it ridiculously.
tl;dr is there an expiration date on wearing certain styles beyond literal kids clothes?

everything is streetwear

not if you only ever wear it in your mom's basement

Hardcore streetwear you describe shouldnt be worn after 20yrs

It looks ridiculous

are you saying hardcore streetwear is for parents to buy for their children?

> At what age should you stop wearing streetwear?

I used to sleep with a guy who was older than me and he was on the tail end of it. He had a normal and successful job and he didn't go out to the same parties as much. He'd just wear these very funny supreme pieces around the house because he was too embarrassed to wear them out and they weren't worth reselling. I remember once when I was about to leave he offered me a neighborhood hat because he had two of them and I was like "no thanks" because it felt like a compensation for sex which was weird

When it starts looking awkward

soyboys

no, i'm saying if you look at any designer/brand it's all hyped trend it's all streetwear you stupid fooking mook raf simons all kinna crazy colors gucci big logos vans supreme its all streetwear

why?

Im 21 and mostly wear classic tennis shoes and vintage italian sportswear.

Thats the most im willing to go into streetwear

Gosha/gvasalia bullshit is for kids and niggers

You should've stopped fifteen years ago, homes

You don't need to stop wearing it as much as you should tone it down.
In fact, everyone should tone it down a bit, shit like yeezys and skin tight joggers make you look like a manchild.

this. i think when most people think streetwear they think the peak /r/streetwear style ultratrendy shit, but there are some timeless streetwear pieces that work even when you're older than 16. one of my supervisors at work is like 40 and dresses in a sort of classic streetwear way and it works on him.

Ur never too old user. Don't be a pussy and stop listening to society to tell I what to wear and when
Just do it in a way that is playful and not try-hard

Just don’t be tacky. But the longer you spend on street wear, the less resources are devoted to your “real” wardrobe

Post fit.

I am 36 and I recently went from always wearing button up office clothes to going back to urban and sports clothes. I honestly don't see a problem with it. It makes me look less stuck up in public and more approachable when meeting new people. Also I have gotten more complements on the urban and sports clothes than I ever did wearing the grown up uniform.

post a fit before i say tacky or not

u probably look tacky tho

I would say that fashion, broadly, falls into two categories, formalwear and streetwear.

Formalwear = suits, business wear, white+black tie apparel. Basically shit you wear to an office job or to a formal event.

There is some shit that treads the line like service boots and some button up shirts.

Streetwear: techwear, workwear, niggerwear, etc.

I think are pretty correct. I'd give until 22/23 just to allow time to finish college but after that if you're working a real job and you show up in fucking leggings with shorts on top and work boots on the bottom (or some of the other shit that pops up in the WAYWT threads) they should fire you on the spot, and you'll never get promoted to actually meeting clients and shit or become the boss is you're dressed like a twelve yo retard.

I'd say these guys have it pretty correct the dude in the first one looks faggy cause his pants fit like shit, but this is the general idea. Fuck around and experiment with your shoes, outerwear, watches, glasses, etc., but don't be spending hundreds of dollars on screen printed tees and sweatpants with stupid graphics and sayings on them that will be out of style in a year anyways.

(cont)

and yeah, wearing a cheap suit every day is both boring, soyboyish, and makes you fade into the background. You look like every other pencil pushing cuck in your area. You'll look like john oliver. Mixing in some streetwear is important, just don't be a retard.

wanting to dress like a child past adulthood

no user YOU'RE the soyboy

holy shit the world is really ending...