New milspo/terrorwave thread? Old one reached bump limit

New milspo/terrorwave thread? Old one reached bump limit.

How do you manage this style in warm weather? It seems like the core parts of this fashion involve long pants, boots and some kind of parka, jacket or coat.
How would you make a version of it that still retains the style but is tolerable to wear in summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/czech-military-surplus-complete-m85-parka-with-hood-and-liner-new?a=2109212
youtube.com/watch?v=la3487m7T6w
youtube.com/watch?v=yvw4PRrdIu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ndKRh5CcmBI
emptyroom-archives.com/collections/junya-watanabe/products/copy-of-poter-cargo-parka-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wearing skinny jeans like that?!? man, what a freaku!!!!!!!!

I think wearing boots with rolled up jeans is a thing that like OG skinheads started.
I like how it looks.

Who makes those? Would the green ones look alright or should you get the black ones instead? I'm not a fan of modern desert look.

Steinkogler makes them or made them at least. Steinadler (a store company) makes a new variant too.

Cop or not?

Cop if you are numale.

I'm trying to put together a milspo/terrorwave/partisancore wardrobe, and pic related is basically all I currently have, not counting basic things like normal tennis shoes and blue jeans and such, but basically I'm a lost nerd in college trying to assemble an actual sense of style, and I'm not sure where to go in this.

I definetly want to add more tans and brown, and other earthtones besides shades of green into my wardrobe, but I want to stay with the mostly muted, earthy look, like I'm thinking burnt orange, or rust red being the most extreme I'm really wanting to go, and I'd really like to get more accessories like bags and shit, all that I have that really goes well with the look are aviator sunglasses.

Mostly been wearing black and white tee shirts under the outerwear, because I find it goes well. I'm really looking for some nice shoes that aren't boots, and I'd like to pic up a leather jacket that fits the style sometime too.

>I'm a lost nerd in college

Plain t-shirts
Jeans
Khakis
Grey sweatshirt

Don't try to stand out until you have a masculine physique including thick neck, biceps and forearms.

what kind of shirt goes well with military pants and boots? besides basic black and white tees i guess

I dig those boots, what are they?

>warm weather
A F R I K A
Basically, wear a lot of off-white linen and cotton, and don't be afraid to tuck in buttoned shirts and wear boots with shorts (slim, low boots preferred)

>slim, low boots
Like what?
I've been looking to get a pair of pic related

That jacket is on sale for like 18 bucks now
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/czech-military-surplus-complete-m85-parka-with-hood-and-liner-new?a=2109212

Not

I hate that I like this

Have a set of m37 made in the Czech Republic for knochensack teir clout

Can you elaborate?

I know knoch has a pair of those do you have pics of them?

Look for jan berger or vlastislav koutny. Shit’ll run you from 200-400 dollars but reenactors agree berger is the best of the best, and knoch basically singlehandedly patrons koutny. You can opt out of having hobnails put in with either of them

I like the greens personally. My jungle boots are just miltec shite and they've lasted me years.

I can't get very creative with boots in the winter. Dubarrys are my go to.

what liner is that?
cool design

I was wearing a terrorcore fit at work and one of my coworkers asked me if I was going to shoot up the place, feels good man.

It's the liner for the german parkas, the ever popular Flecktarn ones? They also do an overall version that is pretty comfy. No pockets though.

fuck me
had no idea as much of meme the parkas actually are
they had someone talented designing their shit back then

I've never seen the sold together. I don;t know why not, maybe it;s a ploy to make more money.

Wearing really short boyscoutish shorts and a sailor shirt is the cute and authentic answer to your question. And ankleboots. Or haferlschuhe.

Gonna need some ID on all that stuff.

Not sure if off-topic or not, but would anyone know where I could could netting the same or similar as on this backpack? It seems sort of militaristic-looking to me, so I thought I'd ask.

Telny, do you have a cute Wandervogelish summer outfit?

Hey, I too own the top three!
US wool shirt and Norwegian sweater are two of my absolute favourite tops.

Swedish army (apparently) wool, US army M51 wool shirt, Norwegian army coma sweater, USN mess jacket, some kinda swede UN shirt. The hat is an M43 the Estonian who supplies me with this stuff makes.

Just looks like cargo netting to me. Cut up and dye a hammock. Some helmet covers look vaguely like it too, swedish and maybe some other I;ve forgotten.

Neat!

A what now?

ask knoch

Tuck that shirt and dance to this, okay?
youtube.com/watch?v=la3487m7T6w

Damn, wrong link!
youtube.com/watch?v=yvw4PRrdIu4

Thanks, man; the cargo netting and the helmet netting are both great ideas.

Anyone have any pics of what this uniform looks like from the front? what kind of shirt is it and where can i get one.

Needs more t u c c

Boy have i got a treat for you in the works.

Okay it;s done:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndKRh5CcmBI

Right one isnt bad tho

Norwegian sizing is weird, this is a small.

why is this faggot in all these threads?

Vikings are big guys. For you AND me.

I have wide ranging interests. Also the /k/ thread isn;t up much any more.

You gonna post an M51 fit anytime soon?

In time, I blew my creative load on redoing the moon nazi idea today.

Which patches should I sew on?

NONE of them are affixed, I'm trying to choose 1 or two.

The 4 patches on the lower right are alternative options and are NOT placed somewhere I want to put them :P

Nice schnurschuhe

none of them if you or a family member wasn't in the military
someone will ask you about them and you'll be like
>oh hehe i just ironed them on pretty cool right

Just watch Blood Diamond

It's almost definitely marketing

You should get a Ghost Army patch

Only the 1st space wing, Bundeswehr and Strat Air command patches are military patches.

My Uncle and cousin are both in the military and left / gave me cool stuff, though none are in the mentioned branches of service.

The bundeswehr one is so old and decrepit (and trendy) that I don't think anyone would say anything

also WTF is 1st space wing? Sounds like a joke.

Oh that's sick, where do I get one?

No clue, it's from an old unit that performed elaborate missions to confuse the Axis command by using shit like inflatable tanks, fake radio transmissions, recordings, actual painted plywood cutouts and a bunch of other kooky shit

Just gonna post a little inspo.

More

Lil' memey, but sick pic anyways.

Sad :(

they call him tha candy cane commander

>you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Are high-vis vests Veeky Forums?

Combining them with camo is extremely contradictory, so it can be considered Veeky Forums.

still can't find the original maker of this jacket.

It's some high end fashion brand, I think...

Yes.

It is by Junya Watanabe, it is called Damaged Patch Jacket. At least according to this archive/resell website: emptyroom-archives.com/collections/junya-watanabe/products/copy-of-poter-cargo-parka-1

where are you from user?

Why do people keep asking me this.

>emptyroom-archives.com/collections/junya-watanabe/products/copy-of-poter-cargo-parka-1

You're a hero!

Because your face is unique enough not to be identifiable to any specific white country and your yard is very eastern european / farm house core so it's hard to place as well

also because you pose with guns which are not discernable as deacts at first glance :P nobody suspects the UK because of this

Any recomendations of where to buy surplus in London?

I specialize in industrial decay.

Got any flea markets? Otherwise just buy online, London (as we all know) is massively overpriced anyway.

Do you actually live there? Looks really rundown.

That about describes the area.