How does one gain self esteem as a female?

How does one gain self esteem as a female?
I'm constantly hit on and told I'm pretty yet when I look in a mirror or attempt selfies I feel repugnant.
Any basic stuff? Skin care, hair color, etc.

confidence comes from within.
you can dress yourself up and spend a bunch of cash on self-care shit but it wont help at all if you don't learn to really love yourself for who you are. spend some time on learning some self love and confidence will follow.
also tits or gtfo.

post fæs

confidence is a you thing. improve yourself until you are proud of yourself. compliments and attention from others will never fix it.

Great advice. It's been a really long journey and no luck trying to boost it so far. Any personal tips or advice?

>I have no selfies
take one and post it, Veeky Forums is a good place to get a fairly unbiased rating of your face (whatever we rate you, it'll definitely still be better than "deformed piece of shit")

be honest with yourself and realize when you're being pessimistic for the sake of being pessimistic. It only hurts yourself and if it doesn't stem from an actual disease (depression, anxiety, etc.) then you always have room and ability to improve.

If you don't put the effort into improving, and effort is all relative to who you are, then you can expect nothing. You might fail often and neglect your mental health if those are your current habits. The effort is working through the old habits and establishing new ones or just acknowledging the old, harmful ones.

You might want to talk to a counselor as a one-off or use a resource through work/school to talk to someone more qualified than an anime imageboard's most self-conscious corner

if you get 'contantly hit on' and attract guys that you also find attractive does it really fucking matter if you're a 5 or an 8

stop being such an attention starved cunt, i know it's hard for a woman but do try

1. NEITHER SEX, NOR GENDER, ARE FACTORS TO SELFESTEEM.

2. PHYSICAL APPEARANCE IS A FACTOR TO SELFESTEEM, BUT IT IS NOT AN ESSENTIAL FACTOR, BUT A SUPERFLUOUS ONE —SELFESTEEM IS NOT CONTINGENT ON PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.

3. SELFESTEEM IS CONTINGENT ON PERSONALITY; IF ONE IS WHOLE AS A PERSON, ONE'S SELFESTEEM WILL BE HIGH AND HEALTHY AS SEQUENCE.

4. ETHICOMORAL INTEGRITY IS THE MAIN FACTOR THAT AFFECTS SELFESTEEM, MAINTAINING IT DESPITE OTHER DETRIMENTAL FACTORS, AND IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER BENEFICIAL FACTORS.

5. THE PROBLEM OF SELFESTEEM IS COGNATE WITH THE PROBLEM OF FASHIONSTYLE —BOTH PROBLEMS HAVE THEIR ROOT IN THE PERSON, AND IN PERSONALITY.

That's the thing haha also severe depression here.

That's pretty scary in all honesty. I would feel really vulnerable and maybe I just don't want to be told about things I already know are wrong with me. Maybe some day. Thank you

HAHAHAH ayy

Really appreciate the great advice guys I honestly thought this would just get ignored.

then you are walking a hard path. I'm the same way and it sucks but it only gets better the more work you put towards confidence. At times everything feels lost but all you can do is work for a better tomorrow

post feet or fuck out

You are a fucking female, you have tits and a pussy. You can dominate all the betas and faggots on internet.

Just shut up and stop begging shit for your ego

BTFO this board roastie slut

4u, Anni

just fuck a lot of dudes while they are attempting to fuck you they will fill your head with all sorts of shit to feed your already insane ego so just hop around them and get your nut along the way till eventually youre a used up 30 year old hog married to a guy missing a front tooth named Daryl that you convinced yourself is a good partner because he works a lot at the wal mart warehouse he works at and later cheating on him with a 6/10 kid in his 20s leading to you getting left by your husband and moving in with your mother

suck my weewee and swallow my cum you filthy roastie slut.
ree ree etc.

The problem is your inside, not your outside. Women have it easy, too bad you can't control your idiotic emotions.