Ugh is there anything more disgusting than people wearing easily identifiable popular internet clothing items........?!?

Ugh is there anything more disgusting than people wearing easily identifiable popular internet clothing items........?!?

I agree

i feel the same way with vans...
"These. Fucking. Shoes. I am so fucking sick and tired of seeing all the posers that wear these fucking jokes, every day, and i mean every single day, when i walk to work there will be about 20 kids the majority girls wearing these shoes, STOP WEARING THESE FUCKING SHOES, THEY WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR WOMEN THAT COAT THEMSELVES IN FUCKING MAKE UP.

Anyone else get this aura of disgust when they see thots wearing vans out in public, also general vans hate thread."

We get it, you're edgy. Just let ppl wear whatever the fuck they want

I met a guy at a club last night wearing these and he was a huge cunt

this is pathetic

i bet you wear doc martens or whatever the fuck they're called you fucking degenerate emo faggot, id be worried you would retaliate but the only damage you faggots can do it to yourself when your cutting your fucking wrists.

if you wear CDG you're basically a cuck tho.. guess he didn't get the memo.

suck on my toes you toad belly projecting faggot.

this website is for 18+

Yet again, this entire board is filled with underage insecure faggots

oof burn

Yo I wear classic vans because they're so effortless and I just use them as beaters. Gr8 shoe

degenerate emo fag

oof u jst ethered that dude

Been out of the loop for awhile. What is the biggest maymay now?

dry your eyes mate

PJSalt y

>Ugh
Stopped reading there

cdg is good
cdg play is trash
why don't people just wear the regular chuck 70s

You spoiled faggs arguing bout what kind of shoes ppl are wearing while there are kids who don't have shoes at all

but youre complaining about spoiled fags arguing online when some kids dont even have internet access

What a bunch of fags

I'm fine with CdG PLAY being Rei's cash grab for hypebeasts who think they're wearing ~hi fashun deziner!!!~ so she can fund good pieces for the mainline

CDG Converse are literally only popular because they're memes on every fashion forum in the internet right now. Vans are, and always have been, popular. Effay memes aside, Vans are generally fairly decent looking. There are tons of colors styles, they're fairly cheap, and they're safe.

You are a massive faggot.

You spoiled faggs argue bout what kind of shoes ppl are wearing while there are children who don't have shoes at all have you thought about that

and your a emo, go slice your wrists faggot.

>browse Veeky Forums in 2013/14
>these shoes are popular
>visit Veeky Forums in 2018
>these shoes are popular
Wtf? Shouldn't trends have changed by now? Or is Veeky Forums getting shittier and is now years behind what's actually trendy? I remember wanting these when I was 15 or 16 lmao.

Begone! Go to Africa and help your nigger children.

oh yeah, i've never thought about it like that, i like that idea

Calling someone emo? Is it 2007?

God I wish it was

wearing vans? is it 2007?

>wearing shoes? is it not stone age?

Case in point this guy lol.

satan truth

this board is underage mostly, everyone else moved on, its also that a lot of us, who were here 4 years ago, actually have jobs now to go to and have no time/need to dress like hipster faggots and this is what you should be doing if you are 20+

this and this

Vans have always been popular underagefagg

literally the definition and use of a diffusion line

those are wearable memes. don't wear that.