You are investing into AMD, right?

You are investing into AMD, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-why-amd-not-worth-160734098.html
in.linkedin.com/in/juhi-kulkarni-211b7033
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last bought at 4.30. considering taking profit. What's going to happen on Monday?

News is good, Pascal delivers, New Xbone using AMD in late 2017 means Microsoft has confidence in AMD not going bankrupt, but ultimately it all depends on Zen being as good as expected

Polaris is coming out next month so until then and slightly past I guess the stock will rise and then stabilize leading to proper Zen reveal. I'm gambling it might drop slightly durgin stabilization. Scorpio is coming out late 2017 so until then AMD might have more refined technology than what will be at the PC release.

>mfw thought about investing when it was at 1.60$ in February
>didn't do it
>stock went to 2.50$
>thought it won't go higher
>now it's at 4.60$

Kill me pls

in since 1.80

bro im in the same boat :v). i just kept laughing it away

>buying after the spike
buy high sell low

I'm long Intel :(

>investing on hype
>not sell figures

baby's first buy. Go back to your meme stocks.

my entire cohort at my school started a stock sim in september, i didn't care so i spent all my money on amd at $1.something

now it's at a whole bunch and i've made twice as much as the next guy, they ask me how i do it and i tell them i use quant derivative strats. the reality is i just bought it cuz of the no driver meme

The products that the stock is hyping up against haven't been released yet but they show promise over competitor's line of products.

Share price broke $5, an important resistance.
AMD share will definitely test next residence at $8 this year.

i'm trying to sell my last piece of amd desperately

I sold $200K at 2.15$.
meh, tomorrow it can tumble again.

read this Monster buy signal with hitting 5$.

i have a spare 2k lying around should I buy

>investing in toys
manchild alert.

yes, and sell at 8.

Why do odd trades likes this often happen after hours? Was someone this desperate to sell?

Gotta pay those loansharks/kidnappers somehow.

>You are investing into AMD, right?
No, nvda

Quick, buy dat dip!

this post is 100% cancer

>down today
hype gone? what happened?

Lol, newfag.

>in 2days gained more than 15%. People take profit
>broke 5$ residence, sell, wait and buy cheaper.
>after years Amd hit a psychological price. Some people who bought before the crash will sell and with a lower loss.

Nope.

Are you saying it's going to drop more?

Can you still jump on this gravy train or has it already peaked? Bought like 3 shares from the change after my vhc shit

I need to get back my losses is amd going to the moon or what?

How do you guys feel about going long on $amd? Biggest competitors are intel and ibm. I feel like amd can find some sort of tech product niches going forward.

Their niche is that they are the off brand gaming card. Like buying fruity pebbles (Intel) or buying fruity color circles(amd)

They sell inferior products at a discount which works out since poorfags can jump in and have nearly the same graphics power for like 70% of the price but having to deal with the occasional triple game that just won't run because amd made shit drivers. My friend can't run doom at all and he had to refund it twice and he can max out literally any other game. Not to mention the new card that is coming out is playing catch up and it's not even confirmed how powerful it will be. None of that shit matters since it's all about pumping and dumping but I'm just not sure if it's too late to hop on this wave. If it was still at 4 I would buy more. This shit needs meme magic so we can go to 7.

There are going to be more and more inferior products needing off brand gaming cards as we move forward into an era of shoving computer components into everyday household items to make them "smart".

Bought 100 shares at like 1.80 back in August/september
Sold at 1.94 because of reasons
Kill meeeeeeeee

I mean you either play the long game or the short game right? You won the battle but lost a much bigger one in the future

How would you feel if it goes down to 4.7 in this week?

And how would you feel when it hits $15 in 2017.

$14 profit m8. Go get some mcnuggets

nvidia on suicide watch.

This time nvidia or intel can't fucked up amd with their manipulative games. Watchdogs are alerted by their jew practise.

I've made almost 500 bucks on my AMD stocks today. Feels pretty good. Anyone that owns more than I do?

One of those times you wish you weren't just paper trading.

I've actually been in and out of this relatively recently too. Been pretty good for taking profits. Even so, this has moved more than 17% in only a couple of days. Gonna just leave it on and watch it for a bit.

I'm a bit more beyond just trading long stocks now though and been learning how to use derivatives. Still lots to learn before I want to go live yet.

One other thing. There was a new ETF with the ticker GAMR released recently which has a whole bunch of game related stocks in it. It hasn't actually moved anywhere yet but it looked kind of interesting so I paper traded that too. Might be one to watch if you want exposure to lots of game related stuff all at once.

Dis pic bollocks m8

>glued to 5.35

finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-why-amd-not-worth-160734098.html
in.linkedin.com/in/juhi-kulkarni-211b7033

Oh shit. Apologies. Good find.

Why don't you use a knockout warrant with a leverage of 3? You would made 1500 today.

I keep telling myself it's too late and it keeps going up.

S-surely it won't break $6, r-right?

I'm still thinking of going long on amd.

Think about 3-5 years down the road. We'll have the first vr consoles out by 2017. By then we'll have every electronic maker releasing their own premium and entry level vr headsets. I think we're likely to see one in every household for at least tv/netflix viewing.

And amd is second fiddle to nvidia. Most consumers will want a vr headset that just works. They aren't pc gamers - they don't need to run crysis at 120fps.

what are sell figures?

What the hell happened thjs morning?

Holy shit amd below 5 what do

It was already confirmed as a falseflag by AMD astroturfers. They're getting desperate.

Nice prove faggot, the link you provide is so reliable. You know what, fuck off

Buy more

Bro, just trade the fucker. I've been riding this stock for a couple weeks. Buy dips, sell gains as it goes up. It's literally easier than working at McDonalds.

No it wasn't.

does working at mcdonalds come with risks of potentially losing hundreds of dollars? OR more?

So it AMD gonna jump everyone thinks?

Shit has been steady today, when is the dip coming?

It won't go deeper than 5$, mate.

should i buy this stock tomorrow

definitely thinking about it

It can't seem to break 5.20 for some reason

>tfw bought at 5.30
i don't even like amd i fucking hate my r390

don't buy any stocks for 3-4 days
brexit is about to tank everything

in australia have 3k to invest in a stock on the ASX should I stay clear of banks for awhile because of brexit? what would be an ideal stock to invest that 3k into over the next 3-4days when it hits a low