LONG LIVE LUNARCORE

What is Lunarcore?

While there is no specific definition of it I like to think of as:

Wearing clothing that use non-conventional materials and patterns to create outfits that look like they could be worn in space or the future.

Lunarcore takes major inspiration form sci fi movies such as
-Alien movies
-blade runner
-star wars
-mad max

gonna post a bunch of fits from the last couple threads and some general inspo where my lunar bois at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkEXjD1znAU&index=24&list=PLamnoxId_aK2qxsln0OiDh9s3Pa1vgfvb&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=bX85F85Lg0c
youtube.com/watch?v=rVxTsXRjNTw
youtube.com/watch?v=bglTcjN6tb8
youtube.com/watch?v=UerTxriT0mI
arcteryx.com/us/en/shop/Conveyor-Belt
vivobarefoot.com/us/mens
grailed.com/listings/3847296-Dolce---Gabbana-Double-Layer-Mesh-Bomber
amazon.com/gp/product/B07583W4GW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=gQWAcgefsQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3mDWzu5yxLg&list=PL1A3044EBC796E3DC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inspo

flight suits are goat

fuck this should've been the thread pic

I never liked techwear and I'm not comparing it to this but this looks so much better and colorful unlike wanting to have a dark look wanting to be edgy and shit like that.
this guy here gives an actual representation of techwear desu

Lunarcore music inspo:
youtube.com/watch?v=AkEXjD1znAU&index=24&list=PLamnoxId_aK2qxsln0OiDh9s3Pa1vgfvb&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=bX85F85Lg0c
youtube.com/watch?v=rVxTsXRjNTw
youtube.com/watch?v=bglTcjN6tb8

yeah techwear can look goofy sometimes but i dig a lot of it especially the more cyberpunk looking stuff

ayyyye them toonami beats fat

youtube.com/watch?v=UerTxriT0mI

Just picked up an Arc'Teryx Conveyor belt and it's awesome!
arcteryx.com/us/en/shop/Conveyor-Belt

That fit in the photo doesn't look too extreme or ninja-y. A little more color and it might pass as lunarcore. I think careful use of muted colors is the difference between pure tech and lunar.

yeah ive been struggling using these black and white boots i have that are techish ive came to the same conclusion

What are some of the best lunarcore sneakers out there? I've already got Palladiums, but I need something that's not a pair of boots.

I'm considering adidas tubular doom socks, but when I tried them on, they seemed a bit too narrow.

Alternatively, tubular X 2.0 look a bit closer to lunarcore, but they're hard to find in my size now that they're old as shit

Sweet patch!

check out vivobarefoot some of the more lunar ones are older and sold out but you can find them used sometimes

vivobarefoot.com/us/mens

i have a pair that work really well for me its a summer shoe though also check out pf flyers

i have these ones they look great when they get a little dirty too

I looked into this brand, and I'm just not sure there's any chance whatsoever that these will come close to fitting me. My feet are a US size 8 in length and size 11.5 in width. Shoes that are supposed to fit like a glove just don't work for me

yeah they definitely fit tight what color are you looking for? i can look around a little or just post some inspo

How to wear lunarcore in hot weather environments, like the steamy jungles of Venus?

w2c

You're probably going to tell me it's like $2000, right

Worn shirt and vest, + cargos is prob the least you can do.
You can’t really be Veeky Forums in 40c Australian summer

$500 saw it on grailed grailed.com/listings/3847296-Dolce---Gabbana-Double-Layer-Mesh-Bomber

working on my own summer wardrobe right now pretty much what user said worn shirt + vest and cargos, suicoke sandals, lunar sneakers lots of hi tops stick to the concept and the color schemes and go wild

once i started thinking its not that hard just gotta put a lil thought and love in finding the right pieces

anyone whos got em post summer lunar fits or what youre working with/on its an untapped gold mine

id on pants?

they are these pants but the guy in the pic must have tappered them
amazon.com/gp/product/B07583W4GW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

what colour are they?
dyed?

>Ha! Someone saved me lol

I was wondering when someone would make a new lunarcore thread I had been personally burnt out from making and lurking them since I've been making them pretty much since this summer along with Outlander and ZNDR

And have been checking the past few weeks and finally someone made one
Some of these are neato and relaxing to sit and chill in a spacepod

I fucking love these, they look lunarish/medieval/and ninja techish all rolled into one shoe

You could try the cheap route 1st which is just using a modded canvas shoe like converse or PF Flyer or a "No Name" brand canvas sneaker that's all white or all grey or beige and cut and sew on canvas fabric straps instead of laces, or using D shaped ring eyelets like from ALIEN or sewing canvas cargo pockets on the side or sewing on extra canvas to the ankles to make them into thin canvas boots or whatever..

I was thinking about this and I just came up with some ideas for lunarfits for the summer/spring

>Here's my brainstorm ideas;

- [Short/long cargo shorts/kneepants?]

- [Lunar vests]
>Puffy? Cargo? Thin? Thick? Etc.

- [Long fitted tank top or short sleeved T-shirt?] >Mesh? Ribbed? Cargo pockets?

- [Canvas or Aquasock shoes?]
>Low or Hightop?
>Velcro straps?
>D-ring Eyelets like Alien?
>Cargo pockets?
>Canvas materials sewn onto tongue and ankle to make different layers? Or more of a canvas boot?

what are these?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my god

I think you are on to something
to add
hats?
>cargo pockets? etc
socks?
>cargo pockets? etc
long johns?
>cargo pockets? etc
messenger bags?
>cargo pockets? etc
maybe like add straps to a really big cargo pocket so you can fit lot of things inside it and carry it around your body? just a though
add loops to cargo pocket so you can attach it to a belt and have cargo pockets on your belt
necklace with cargo pocket? is it even possible?
wristbands with, get this, cargo pockets? I don't know I'm just freeballing
cargo pockets with sandals attached to them so you can carry around your cargo pockets on your feet? sounds pretty convenient I don't know
maybe like cargo pocket that has smaller cargo pocket on it so when it's empty you can stuff it in the smaller cargo pocket so it's easier to carry around in one of your cargo pockets for when you need extra cargo pocket?

Fuuuuuckkkk w2c
How do I get in contact with the largest nip athlete for their jacket

>that jacket
nigga what are you doing

Thoughts?

lunarcore?

youtube.com/watch?v=gQWAcgefsQQ
Anyone know where to cop these boots?

everything in here looks like dog shit

stop trying to force this dead ass meme

youtube.com/watch?v=3mDWzu5yxLg&list=PL1A3044EBC796E3DC

Another one for you space cowboys.

Guess hi-tops

>the prosthetic leg

Maximum Lunarecore achieved

Working a on a space tourist vibe for a summer fit still need a patch for my hat though

Lunar Chan you rule I love your drawings you have any summer fits you could take a pic of?

I like your ambition and ideas but I wish you'd visit a drawing seminar that teaches you the proportions of a real human person.

Disgusting mindless trash

w2c

i like it

whats it from?

I know thats that kid that plays spiderman

I know you're maymaying.

But I unironically think those pieces would be pretty fucking cool lol
Cargo necklace!? That's #nxtlvl m88

I probably could use some more anatomy studying and more specifically posing

But I also like making derpy looking doodles :3
Thanx but like anons have said before it's nothing amazing, I just like making doodles to get ideas across or when I'm bored
And I don't have any summer clothes since I usually just wear lighter versions of what I wear here in Kanata Prime in winter

>But here's an edit of something you could do

>-blade runner
>-mad max
no, those are cyberpunk and post apocalyptic

Lunar core originally was heavily inspired by the Alien franchise's aesthetic which meant it had a 70s/80s-centric futuristic design.
Lunarcore isn't just "dressing like the future" it's a bit more specific than that because depending on the decade you take influence form you could end up with a fit that looks more retro-futuristic like 2001: a space Odyssey or planet of the apes.

A lot of good lunarcore fits achieve this by mainly incorporating techwear, workwear and military pieces.
It has to have a very practical look to it otherwise it just comes off as space-influenced instead of actually looking like the fit belongs in space.

techwear is too controlled and restricted.
Lunarcore was mainly influenced by Alien which has the cast dressed up as normal people in the future instead of ninjas from the future.
this is why lunarcore is easier to wear in public, it stands out enough while also looking practical.

ruby leveled uuuuuuuuuuuuup

Just meant taking practical items and using them from a design perspective like in those movies costume design pic related is not lunarcore

Light bone komyuters, of course. I also really dig Pic related from filling pieces, and they've got some other nice pieces using white, utility greys and orange accents. Finally, the Puma X UEG collaboration is amazing for both shoes and outerwear.

just go to the local astroport and steal one faggot

Apply to space x and wait for 2020

Thats me in the image. I got them in grey and tapered it myself. Kinda disappointed that they dont have it in that color anymore wanted a second one with just a tad looser fit.

We're they Amazon cargos? If do go you still have link? Or stock image I can reverse search to find stores that sell it?

someone has to create a virgin fag to wear techwear

I already did months ago lol

4 you

kek

Oh shit, you nailed it
All of my keks

So in other words, you could say your sides are...
in orbit?

thrift store, not lunar core

classic lunar

Far past any expected apogee, in fact

Thirft stores are a key lunarcore asset

I've had a lot of success finding lunarcore pieces in thrift stores.

Endless sea of vests I've also got both my flight suits at thrift stores

any inspiration for a fem astronaut
99% of the stuff i see is dudes but i like it

There are plenty of options, because a lot of this stuff is founded in the aesthetic of the utilitarian. I noticed in ALIEN (and other flicks) that all the characters except the android (ash) had garments or accessories that reflected aspects of their humanity like, one woman's pairing of cowboy boots with pants like those in pic related. that's a choice that's up to you, but as a woman you already have the freedom get away with more if you just carry it right.
Super utilitarian orbital fatigues need never be unbecoming of a woman. I've seen it pulled it off just fine, more than once.
It really does look neat on women if they rock it unabashedly.

Venuscore is going to be more of a sci-fi safari theme. Camoflage, color palette with khaki, sulphur and mustard yellows, od green, and abundance of predator style MESH. And maybe some sort of gas mask to help with the toxic atmosphere.

Have you even watched Alien?

I lol'd

W2C those komyuters in that colourway

WTC

Really??

yes

dude those pants are fucking sick.

jacket is fine, distressed grungy stuff is one of my favorite aspects of the core'

doesn't look bad, albeit he does look compressed

i think its the tall black boots really