What's your endgame, Veeky Forums?

stylewise, what inspires you and what is your ultimate goal when it comes to how you dress? do you want to work to pursue an effay related career, or is fashion just a hobby? how are you tonight?

Hobby here.
I believe I'm already there, I'm confident in how I dress and get complimented everyday. I stay on Veeky Forums for the memes and for new inspo mostly.

clothes that fit well, flatter my body, while still maintaining a slight edge or look of luxury, combined with an air of sprezzatura. I also would like to learn more about sewing and patternmaking techniques.

would love to make my own stuff. anything, maybe even shoes.

also really expensive julius cargos.

hobby but i applied to a fashion internship with no previous experience or any credentials so i'm a big poser

want to try out designerwear stuff. bad at starting though, want slim leather jacket but keep buying ones that fit badly from grailed fml

My ultimate goal would be a mix of avant-garde, japanese and european pieces to have quite a versatile style : one day more of a heroine-chic look, another day full edge, something more streetstyle ( think Fashion Week street outfits ), menswear.. but there will be a continuity between all these fits. Lots of black, emphasis on jewellery, some patterns maybe cuz I've been loving them recently, kind of the same " aura " everytime...

Right now I'm not there at all, I have a mostly (90-95%) black wardrobe, that bores me and IDK what to do. The pieces I want are expensive and I don't have money RN so I'll wait.

I'm studying design ( industrial product design that is ) but dream of being a model so yeah let's say it will be a career

Not feeling that good to be honest, haven't for a while

Style wise I'm inspired by Lunarcore and Milso and certain styles of "streetwear" and lately have been intrigued to try using elements of medieval fashion and incorporate and design it in such a way that integrates itself into a modern wardrobe

My ultimate goal is to have a wardrobe filled with clothing that can make nice lunarcore and milspo fits and a bit of regular normie/streetwear fits and the rare DiY piece that I make

It's been a hobby for a while, but I did heavily consider going to fashion school, but I decided against it because of a lack of good jobs for that industry and decided to do tattooing and barbering as my careers

And tonight I finished watching some episodes of The Last Kingdom and am now playing some Kingdom Come Deliverance which is probably why I've been on a medieval art and fashion kick lately

What school for I.D?

I wanted to go to Carlton Uni for it but everytime I've tried to get everything ready to apply for school there's always a gigantic hurdle and I feel hopeless and like I'm wasting time so I figured fuck it I'm more passionate about tattooing anyway than industrial design even though I really adore the aesthetics of mid century modern homes and furniture and like designing 80s/90s cars

my ultimate want is a style mixture of terrorwave, cowboycore with bits of Americana thrown in. Luckily my shit taste are confined to hobby and probably won't infect the fashion industry. Lonely.

i just dress like the music i listen to

what does modern medieval fashion look like, exactly?
also how is kingdom come, I've heard mixed things but was sort of looking forward to it for a Few years

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus circa 1997-2005

It looks fucking amazing on PC but its not very well optimized graphically on Ps4, and since I don't have a gaming PC anymore right now and I've waited yrs for this game and it's the only open world Rpg in a long time I was too excited and bought it for ps4

Other than the graphics not being as good as it's PC counter part I'm thoroughly enjoying the game, I just wished lock picking was a little less of a pain in the ass, and that the save system was redone a bit more "gamer" friendly I don't mind having save points be far to make the gameplay more suspenseful, but there's many times where real life knocks and you gotta go to work or see a friend or gf or whatever and you have to deal with the P.I.A of finding a bed or buying or making a save drink that seems wasteful

And I wish since you play a blacksmiths son you could forge and smith your own weapons and have them balance it out for gameplay wise, and that you could customize Henry's beard and hairstyle to have some rpg customization over your character

But besides these minor things, most of which will be patched or already have been patched, or will have a mod for in the near future, Kingdom Come to me is a great game, and I personally can't wait to get it on PC when I have a good rig, because it's so damn cozy esp with nice graphics and sound

This game has gotten me interested in learning about Medieval History, as well as Medieval Fashion esp their cool pointy hoods and scarves and tapered tights/pants and layering and armor, as well as Medieval tarot style art since I'm a tattooist, and even got interested in weapon smithing and forging and got sucked into watching DiY swordsmithing videos that you can make at home

And I was thinking of making it very dark mono colored pieces that have medieval elements like those pointed hoods with the puzzle piece cuttings on the ends like pic related and using silhouettes from armor but made with fabrics and tech materials so it's not in your face and subtle so you don't look like some renaissance fairer to the public

It's like lunarcore in the way that you walk a thin line between walking around in a costume and walking around in neat "different" yet familiar pieces, or invokes a familiar but wonderous feeling but can't quite place it

Hobby.

>skate
>streetwear
>outdoors
>americana

I want to embellish my disproportions as opposed to hide them. Fuck fits.

I'm trying to develop a look that says "I dress like this on purpose" while making everybody around me uncomfortable by my presence.

Just collecting various rare pieces as a hobby is the end game.

My neverending quest to prove that you can have practicality AND style in the same outfit.

Look into some hong kong/japanese cinema circa 1980-90 for some colour inspo. I found it to be a great way to maintain a black heroine chic but break it up with interesting colour and fit inspo

One of my favorites is Sonatine. Some fantastic tops in it that play well off black chic clothing

>clothes that fit well, flatter my body, while still maintaining a slight edge or look of luxury, combined with an air of sprezzatura.

same, with added challenge of doing this while living in the 3rd world

travel around europe shopping and and fucking models every day

Not american, sorry

Thanks dude I'll watch for it

Not american, sorry

Thanks dude I'll watch it

I like the idea of expressing myself through my clothing.
And because no matter how much we tell ourselves not to judge books by their cover, we still always do that, might as well decorate the cover then.
My endgame would be being able to wear all sorts of styles, yet still keeping a personal touch on all of them.

my endgame is to be happy

the tiny calf always kills me

Have you tried taking you measurements and then comparing them to the ones on grailed? If they don't have them posted ask for them.

happiness

Still sad that I was broke when it was on grailed

At the end of it, I want what I see in the mirror to please me.

Right now it's just a hobby but I'm considering going to design school or something because nothing academic interests me. I'm also a boxer which could lead to a very Veeky Forums lifestyle if I'm very successful

Better be Veeky Forums than a Veeky Forums
I want to rule all styles(except that hypebeast shit) and I just dress as a hobby.