Thoughts?

Thoughts?

gaaaaaaaaaay bro

>rolled jacket sleeves

are you seriously asking this, you know Veeky Forums won't approve

this
i mean he's good looking, why does he have to wear like a retard? you can't have everything i guess

I think he is le epic troll

>that
>good looking

then i must be a fucking GQ model

the fits are shit but theres a 0% chance that man couldnt own your significant other with a single glance

does this actually work? anyone has an experience of dressing this shameful and actually getting laid?

>dressing this shameful
I'm not saying they'e good fits but come the fuck on, he's dressed like a normal person. He doesn't stand out for having bad fashion sense.

This board is so melodramatic sometimes.

pretty sure they do, see lots of fit/muscular dudes dressed like that with girlfriends. most normal people don't really care about that stuff.

>He doesn't stand out for having bad fashion sense
He does in the eye of anyone who remotely knows anything about style and fashion

male version if basic bitch, the epitome of normie wear

girls love chads, more at 11

A man shouldn't base his self confidence or sense of style on what club-dwelling Stacies might think of him

On the other hand, good looking people tend to get away with a lot of shit

Being tasteless is one

Pretty much yeah

It's pretty blank

>He does in the eye of anyone who remotely knows anything about style and fashion
You're gonna have to elaborate on that if you don't want that statement to just sound like a cop-out

Nice, the immortal trump card of Veeky Forums

you guys are missing the entire point
your shitty meme owens clown shoes and cyberpunk getups won't get you laid unless it's other Veeky Forums girl, and good luck finding one of those. that shit he's wearing is fashionable among normal people, leave your house and you'll see.

No he doesn't. Jeans, a dark sweater, a bomber over a t-shirtc etc ... he's wearing utterly normal shit. He looks normal. Average. He doesn't have good fashion sense but nothing is a disaster, he wouldn't particularly stand out (for his clothes) in a crowd. And you know it.

Haha, wow, these soyboys need to hit the gym.

the worst thing about these outfits are the shoes

W2c coat on right?

this guy wouldn't even want to sleep with the girls that are denying/rejecting these guys >fucking kek

Cover your fucking ankles

Shit makes me laugh but it also makes me sad because these are the soyboy teen redditors who browse Veeky Forums now. I wish my hard drive hadn't died and taken my 2007 Veeky Forums folder with it or I'd post the very first Veeky Forums meet up. At least no one at that meet up looked like children

this.

anyway after those is years on /fa and of interest in fashion as a whole it's quite difficult to me to accept that the guy on first pic actually does attract women

p.s. any protips on finding an /fa girlfriend?

B T F O

T

F

O

Veeky Forums will never recover.

but I'm objectively more attractive than him.
>6'3
>blonde hair
>square jaw
>210 lbs with a 9% BMI

I'm sure someone out there has it.

If you can't see that this guy is dressed by normie memes, does not understand what he's doing and is absolutely clueless as to how to dress for his body type, I don't believe that there's anything I can do for you user

Are there faggots on here that actually see that as a valid argument of some sort ?

Oh nvm I found my answer

Also >Good looking people tend to get away with a lot of shit
>Being tasteless is one

That's pretty much everything there's to say about OP pic. The guy is literally tasteless : he does not have bad taste, he simply replicates whatever he sees around him without trying to understand it, because he does not actually care. Since he has no predisposition with style he ends up looking clueless. But that's alright because he's chad and no one expects chads to be stylish. On any of you scrawny fags this kind of fit would be a one-way ticket to cringe threads

You guys should make the exact same post on r/malefashion and see how people there react to this shit. Maybe that would help you understand what Veeky Forums lacks

He looks good in spite of his clothes because he hits the gym

Get out of tumblr fagg

>implying I have a significant other
daily reminder that being alone by choice is the most Veeky Forums accessory

It's a good thing most girls are clueless on those

>trench coat with t-shirt
>good sense of fashion
pick one

If women like something that's a good way to know it's shit. Try to deny it.

basic bitch dream man

t. virgin

>stan smiths
el oh el

and those jeans look fucked with his legs

>then i must be a fucking GQ model
Not a high bar

Explain the logic behind this

first fit is grossly preppy. jeans dont belong here. Second is solid, 3rd is pretty good.

haaaaaaaaaaate John Boyega

ffs i dont think this style has even peaked yet

how can grown men still think this is cool in current year

>be a guy with a normie haircut and a gym membership
>wear clothes
>fashionable

>boys with good looking face*

basic bitchboy starter pack

y

This looks so bad, honestly. Those pants look absolutely terrible on him, way too tight for a muscular body like his.

He looks like if someone with no clue googled "how to dress nice" and just picked up whatever it said. Absolutely boring and basic and not a shred of individuality. You can go to any college campus and see countless drones dressed exactly the same

Short, wide-hipped and very ugly. Not to mention extremely uppity

iconic, based Dani

pretty sure has a better looking gf than me. looks fit. Dresses like shit but women dont care about that.

>being this much of a manlet

>same style of jeans
>exact same shoes
>exact same sunglasses
Dull as fuck.

>He does in the eye of anyone who remotely knows anything about style and fashion
How would you know then?

Pants are too short and too tight.
Too low of a neck on the shirt.
More /fit than /fa
A watch and a bracelet?

bet u have an equally disappointing tiny pecker

fit & fa > fa

Skellies don't look like men.

>by choice

>cold enough for a pea coat
>not cold enough for socks
to me that just says you're a vapid little showpony

>Not knowing the difference between a peacoat and a trench coat
That's some very good example of why Veeky Forums is shit right here

This is just average. Maybe even slightly worse because of the fucking bare feet that always look ridiculous with sneakers.

>jeans
>sneakers

hilarious thread, the ppl dissing his look are amazing and have literally never touched a vagina

this

Lmao. Did he fuck your ass too?

kek

>uppity
You had a point till then.

Do basic bitches all have foot fetishes for men or something?
I never understood the sneaker meme either.
In what world are sneakers better than any shoe other than perhaps people who are "currently" partaking in something sporty.

Sneakers have been mainstream casual wear for decades dude

holy shit the back peddling in this thread

Just because they are mainstream doesn't answer my question.
>In what world are sneakers better than any shoe other than perhaps people who are "currently" partaking in something sporty.
So what I gather from your comment is people wear sneakers to 'fit in', 'to be current', even at the behest of looking less fashionable, even for this hype board that's not a good outcome.

I know autistics may have trouble understanding basic concepts but it's really not that hard to figure out that leather dress shoes aren't appropriate for the majority of people to wear in their day to day lives.

tl:dr Sneakers are more functional for most people that dress shoes.

You're autistic and should chemically castrate yourself for the good of humanity.

>>>r/incels

Not even him, but Boyega is a fucking whitey-hating douche, BIIHHHH

I like shirt with low neck lines, I have good collar bones and they show them off.

He looks like a typical manlet gym rat, but who reads artofmanliness.com or some other gentlemans menswear site like

quite true in Americuck land

Nice assortment of fallacies you got there,
I didn't mean just dress shoes, I meant any other kind of shoe.
I know you want to look like the most fuckable thing in your whitest sneakers, but makes you look like a boy when you're not on a tennis court.

or feeling the need to point it out? instead of contribute anything

Your post makes no sense, but I would not expect anything else from this board anyway

Name a casual shoe that looks better than sneakers

Neither Oxfords or loafers count as they're dress casual, not actual casual.
Boat shoes look like shit
Espadrilles look like shit
Moccs look like shit
Sandals look like shit
Clogs make you look Dutch

INB4 "boots"

No amount of r/MFA "cosplaying someone who works manual labor" bullshit is gonna make boots a practical substitute for sneakers as the most practical footwear you'd wear to the supermarket or whatever.

This is the unphotoshopped version yet trunks neck still looks altered

>dress casual
>actual casual
This is shite. I hate this categorising

Women with shit style :(

Who think they know better >:(

Jeans are way too tight

>these shoes worn to any of the outfits in the pic

Yuck, never.

damn ya look at his calves. he's probably 3 pounds away from tearing the seams

Those "trench but not really a trench" coats are cringe af, also all those outfits suck. Especially the jeans, the fit is completely fucked up.

RAF DOES IT AGAIN

These outfits are 90% better than what this board puts out.

Shit I missed another Veeky Forums meetup.

why are people on here so obsessed with people stealing their girlfriends?

>blonde
>attractive

>shopping out the only fashionable guy from the far right
Maximum soy