Name a noble figure in history whom you look up to

Name a noble figure in history whom you look up to.

Jokes aside, did Hitler save Germany?

for me it's Bat'ko Makhno, intelligent, anarchistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

Evidently not, the country was a devastated ruin with apoidic american niggers swarming it at the end

Nobody comes close.

Good call

no.

Making the Wild West fashionable again

Because he bitch slapped your faggot dictator.

Myself

Was Stalin ever good in leading the troops against the Krauts? I don't really see him as a military tactician.

He turned it from the richest country in Europe to the fourth richest country in Germany. So no.

Hitler obviously, show that anything is possible, from beggar to führer in 10 years.

Napoléon also

>He turned it from the richest country in Europe to the fourth richest country in Germany
a country in a country?

>Germans
>Germanic
Ayy

The kin of Alexander The Great

What am I meant to gather from this?

>haplogroups
>languages

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

>being this retarded
Thats not what it said dumbass

And the followers of your dictator championed white guilt throughout the western world

Nope, all he did was pump up the german economy with money he didn't have and then went to war before it crashed

None. Looking up to men, with the exception of your father of he was a great man, is for plebs and closet faggots.

No, he was horrible. Not like Hitler was better. Anyway both undersood the importance of controling the army and that a dictator has his hands tied to be a leader for the military or lose control and be easily deposed by some generals.

I seriously doubt there's a lot of commies who call themselves stalinist and champion white guilt at the same time.

There are, just have a look at Veeky Forums and /leftypol/

The fuck are you talking about?
Spoilers, Germany lost World War 2

go home, /pol.

why are you so triggered?

I think it was a typo but, yeah, if you count the occupation zones, he turned Germany into the 4th richest country in Germany.

He definitely turned Germany into the 2nd richest country in Germany, kek.

you aren't being original or clever. what you do is called spam.

>triggered

Because every stupid day there is some "HITLER DINDU NUFFIN" retard who swallowed all the /pol/ propaganda the way Sweden swallows all the refugee cum who shows up and tries to convince everyone how superawesometacular Nazi germany was, gets demolished by the actually historically literate crowd here, and tnen starts screaming "JIDF PLS GO LOL XD" when cornered

Yeah, your SJW ass is triggered

Also I don't see you complainsing about the obvious pro Stalin spam from leftypol