Post what to wear with denim jackets

Post what to wear with denim jackets

a noose

Motherfucker read my mind.

Denim jackets have officially been adopted by fat nigresses who like to wear them three sizes too small and soyboys. Prove me wrong

Still pretty soy

not really

jeans that are also the same wash/color

always wear both together so they fade evenly

Would this just be a cotton jacket?

You're a fag if you think denim jackets aren't cool, maybe if you grew out some facial hair and worked out a bit you wouldn't be so jealous soyfag.

bump

>costume design AD 2005
Lmao

>t. soyboy

Denim pants to have a full canadian tuxedo.

I sorta enjoy the occasional threads that prove how utterly detached some of you on this board are from reality. Every time denim jackets come up all y'all fuckers who can't tell memes from the real wold come out of the woodwork.

I think denim jackets are more in fashion where I live than in America, but regardless, pretty much everywhere, they're just mainstream fucking clothes, people. Nobody looks at them and thinks "woo, badass!", but no normal fucking people look at them and think "lol soy boy garment" either. They're utterly mainstream wear that you can see on people of all sorts, soy boys and chads and grandmothers and art hoes and middle-aged dads and athletes alike.

They're not trendy, they're not cringe-inducing, they're a very commonplace garment that's been around for decades and will still be around decades from now.

I was with you til you said soy boy mate I hate that may may

No, I do too, it's fucking stupid. Even "art hoe" is kind of a dumb meme, honestly.

I'm just trying to speak to them in a language they understand. Tryna connect, bruv.

HOW DO I REECH THEESE KEEEEDS???

if you think everyone in this thread is being serious you are retarded

I have no idea which posters ITT are just having fun and which have actually bought into the memes. Don't really care. If you don't think a significant chunk of this board actually thinks that way (and not just about denim jackets, either) then you haven't been here very long.

Jeans. And dont care what anyone tells you.

Tops:

Dressed up:
A sweater, collard shit under optional, or just a white oxford

Dressed down:
A heather grey hoodie (if u dont think thats the best color for layering hoodies ur wrong and lurk more) or just a plain white t or maybe a striped t shirt. for extra extra layering try a grey zip hoodie left open with a t shirt under that (make sure zip hoodie is form fitting)

Bottoms:

Black jeans, grey jeans, wool pants, chinos really almost anything

/thread

Simple white t shirt, black jeans, black shoes.

I have this jacket, it is ok.