Where can I find a men's deodorant that:

Where can I find a men's deodorant that:
>doesn't contain aluminum so my shirts won't turn yellow
>is colorless so my shirts won't turn blue (like with pic related)
>is good for sensitive skin so I won't get chemical burns (like with pic related)
>smells good

Oh boy

I like pic related

>Fresh

Pure Sport is the only logical choice

mennen speed stick, regular scent

Just read the labels. Most deodorants don't have any aluminum. It's antiperspirants that contain aluminum based compounds, because that's the active ingredient that keeps you from sweating. Learn the difference and you're set.

Seconded I have been using this stuff for years, gentle lemony scent even though it says unscented, can be a little messy so I always dab my pits a little after applying

this is what i use as well, came here to recommend

Just ordered this online since I couldn’t find it in store. I hope this is good. I just want an unscented deodorant, all I get is unscented antiperspirant. Why is this so hard to find?

Why do sweatlets ruin everything?

Thirding this

Don't get Tom's. If you exercise even a little, it won't do shit. I've never had an issue with old spice deos turning my pits blue, and their deo doesn't have aluminium.

>hur dur I don't know the difference between antiperspirant and deodorant
Also, some of us don't have inferior genetics and sweat buckets with any physical activity

Crystal

>greentext projection fun time
My pits smelled like I wasn't even using any deodorant when I tried tom's. Wasn't referring to sweat, but since you went that way, they were useless in that regard as well.

this

It's the coloring in the old spice. I was wearing a white shirt and it wound up with blue splotches on the armpits. And this is the deodorant, not the antiperspirant, that one turns them yellow instead.

I don't know what to tell you. I've used both their deos and antiperspirants for years, with the former never causing blue spots and the latter never causing yellowing. But fwiw I only use their antiperspirant on weekends when I'm going for long bike rides. I don't perspire enough to need it during the work week.

dude this stuff irritates my pits every single time

Yeah, I thought it was weird that they'd use blue dye in their deodorant only for it to come off on clothes. Plus I googled it and didn't really find anyone else with this issue. But I can't be the only one having it. How could that be the case? Either way, it's for the best that I find a better deodorant, because something in the old spice gives me a rash. The antiperspirant didn't cause a rash, but it did turn shirts yellow after a period of time. Plus little crumbles of it would fall off throughout the day, which was annoying, so I switched to the deodorant alone thinking I could put up with the extra sweat as long as it didn't have the same problems, only to find that it had different problems. What a pain in the ass, I wish it would just work without problems because I really like the way it smells. I guess no old spice for me.

this or Sanex are my go-tos

This is the exact deodorant I use and my shirts still turn yellow.

What gives Veeky Forums?

g-guys?

I use this shit and love it

Taking a shit right now, pic related is what I use. Crystal shit works really good, I apply it liberally in the morning. I use toms on weekends or evenings if I just want to kinda freshen up.

Also I did use certain dri for about a year, it totally fixed my crazy excessive sweating problem. Not sure if healthy though

If it has that aluminum junk in it then you will get yellow

Pic

Govna Lush charcoal powder

Just wear an undershirt

That only happens for me whenever Im not paying attention and put on too much.

this. the crystal/rock deodorant thing is really good cause it kills the bacteria that makes your pits stink and lasts forever. it doesnt stop you from sweating which is probably healthier in the long run.

Never works for me, still stains my clothes. What gives?

I alternate deodorants sometimes sing Crystal original (purple bottle) because it has no smell, but it's so liquidy it takes a while to dry. Can't put your shirt on right away or else it will make a sweat looking stain in the pits