HELP US DROP OUT OF COLLEGE #!

We are two kids who love fashion, and we created this brand called SweetSweet it is vaguely based off of the childrens story of Hansel and Gretel. Check out, and if you like anything buy and support us dropping out of college:

sweetsweetwear.bigcartel.com/

NEW DESIGNS DROPPING SOON!

more like ShitShit lmao

i like soy milk

I'd buy it

>Oh look it's another bigcartel brand
>But maybe it's different this time, maybe they tried!
>See pic related

PUTTING THIS ON MY BITCH FUCK YEAH

ASSC uses gildan too idiot lol you probably wear hanes

kill self retard

>Gildan
You've killed your brand before it even started. Gildan makes the shittiest, lowest quality, most poorly fitting sweatshirts out there. And they get completely distorted after like 2 washes.

kinda feelin it

>Doesn't even know how to reply to other posters

And don't act like ASSC is actually a good brand you sewer rat.

Be mad at yourself for creating such an uninspiring brand with no creativity or originality whatsoever.

i feel u i support

ASSC, TLOP, all gildan ya moron buy it and see how it fits ya grundle

Dude stop the blatant samefagging lmao

this thread is even more pathetic than your brand.

hhhhhhhhhh

lol what do you wear u broke ass bitch

not going to lie

I really like this and might consider actually copping

Most brands posted on Veeky Forums are absolute garbage with boring uninspired designs

This is actually pretty nice kind of looks like something fucking awesome/supreme/bianca chandon would release

stop using mock-ups. show your actual printed product with a few close-up/detail shots
stop printing on gildan. its absolute shit quality.
you need more designs and a better designed site

just checked out your site

I'm this user I think everything on your site right now is garbage but I still think this design is great

Appreciate the support!

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on a new site, and chapter 2 of our brand! Thanks again!

I already know how it fits. You decided to use cheap, shitty materials for your brand and people recognize it.

We are just getting started, we do plan on upgrading. Thanks for the feedback

I have dabbled myself in the streetwear garbage.

Rate designs pls

I acutally like the hoodie pretty nice

Pretty fucking stupid to drop out of college to sell $30 screenprinted gildan tees. Good luck with your brand though

gotta risk it for the biscuit

trash site
kinda sorta feeling the house design but the new one is super dope

i like the new design hoodies okay too

garbage

wow! i like some of these

>vaguely based off hansel and gretel
>only design is of a literal candy house
>vaguely

that said, the design isn't very good, the house graphic just looks like a shitty drawing of a gingerbread house, but not in a "cool intentionally shitty" way. the Sweet Sweet shirts look kinda cool but that's just cause Gothic is a cool font, and that trend is gonna be over soon, so...think about it.

Your logo looks like it says Smeet Smeet. If you can't brand you can't fashion. Go cry to your parents so they'll pay for your schooling again

looks like shit man, stay in school

I'll give you about treefiddy.

some of these designs are really cool I like them a lot!

these designs are seriously so good guys keep it up I bought some!

sad

I just bought mine and I couldn't be happier bros

this has to be a troll hahahahahaha holy fuck

please kys

Lmao go back to selling whatever the fuck juul pods are and sneakerbots (pathetic btw).
Fashion, if you can even call it that, obviously isn't meant for you since you're in it for the money.

Funnies shit i've seen on Veeky Forums for a while lmao
Thanks for the laugh

the stupid house logo thing is way too complex for the way you're using it. way too much going on. simplify it. also the whole concept of it being based off hansel and gretel is retarded

Great designs! Just copped a hoodie

bitch i made 100k off sneakerbots and juul pods foh u thot

>SmeetSmeet

What did they mean by this?

>gildan

this risk wasnt even calculated

Looks like ur finishing this semester buddy

well fuck

The amount of criticism you are getting on picking Gildan shows you aren't accurately hitting your target audience. If you want your audience to be Veeky Forums, in other words relatively small but would spend more money on clothes if it's of high quality and in good image, rethink some things. As an entrepreneur, your boss is your target audience.

how about the camel with a waistband pistol bulge and 'hump'

wow never have i seen an OP so blatantly samefag.

No one here would say "supreme" and "awesome" in the same sentence dude, nice try but this is hella cringy

I fucks with it. Looks like something Supreme would make

I love penises