Short Legs, Long Torso

Unfortunately, I have short legs and a long torso.

What are my options?

NOTHING
You can’t be Veeky Forums without long legs short torso
Sorry

Suicide or transitioning

5'6''

I think I might even be closer to 5'5"

Become a snake.

You essentially want to trick everyone into not noticing how retarded your body looks. Don't draw attention to your flaws.

Tuck your shirt, or don't wear shirts that go very far past your waistline. Vertical stripes or textures help. Corduroy if your friend.

Same logic as tucking your shirt as a visual trick: stick to shorter jackets. Bomber jackets will help mask your shortness. Big ass army jackets will only exaggerate what a midget you are.

very short or very long, nothing in between

I am long legs short torso and wish I were the opposite. tfw you're taller standing but everyone is taller than you sitting down, which is most of the time

youd be real good at diddly :^)

I’m 5’8.5 and my dick is right at 3’3 so I guess im on the long side. the good news is short legs long torso is a masculine feature. all of us have a shorter ratio than women. but it isn’t very fa. to make up for it just color block like a motherfucker. black pants black hi tops make me look tall. taper fit and bulky tops coats might not be a good idea. lest you looks like pic related

Use the people around you to make yourself appear taller.

forgot pic sorry

Feels good man. 6 feet tall wear 34 length pants

Elijah Wood is so fucking based I want to eat mushrooms with him before going out in public

Your Flaws are what make you unique. You should accentuate them, not hide them. Otherwise you are just conceding that you hate your body. Why hate your own body, that's as bad as hating your parents for their bodies, and what they gave to you. God gave you your body, and gave you a life. Be Thankful. Stop getting lost in this "Fit" bullshit. Stay in shape, and just don't be Fat. Whether you are perfect proportion and tall or out of proportion, if you are Fat, then you are not /fa. Wear what is comfortable to you, and that you can feel relaxed in, not what the 67df on here tell you to do.

High rise pants should help balance out your proportions.

those shoes make his feet look deformed

>You should accentuate them

time to go full rick

you accept your flaws you dont accentuate them. also i want to look taller so i can fuck more females is there so much wrong with that (5'9)

why are they "flaws", you see them as flaws. every body is unique, and there was an evolitionary purpose to each design. the short legs long arms, good for swimming. the long legs short arms good for wading through swamps.

Flaws are flaws no matter how much you pretend to love them. Nobody is perfect and you should accept that.

That's the right advice

Either go all in so that you completely blur your torso/legs proportions, or wear high waisted pants and short/tucked in tops to make your torso seem smaller. Wearing lots of layers can be a nice way to achieve both at the same time too, with inner layers being longer and darker than outer layers

If they have to look down to kiss you they won't fuck you. It's dead simple and no amount of vertical stripes or whatever bullshit you come up with to "look taller" will compensate for it.

Long legs are definitely Veeky Forums, but given the choice between longs legs/short torso and short legs/long torso, I'd pick the latter any day of the week. With a decent v taper this is the aesthetically ideal torso shape for men (and is the most attractive to women). Yeah, having short legs sucks, but I wouldn't give up any torso length to make the longer, unless it was a 2:1 ratio or something.

>6'4
>31.5 inch inseam
Best way to kill myself?

M A N L E T O

wtf, how is this possible

A shorter torso will have a more pronounced v taper

I'm 6' and wear 30" inseam pants. I think I just have a habit of wearing them too low.

Fuck! I have the same shirt MOTHERFUCKER.

Why do hipster have to ruin everything?

> 5'6"
they all have short legs

Why you have short legs why would you want to make them look shorter. I’m 6 feet and wear 34 inseam pants

Yes but nobody cares about sitting height

Wow! He looks so tall
Is he 6'5 or something?

absolutely horrendous post, how did you even find this place? why do you post here?

why do they use such a weird lense?

I have short legs and long torso but I never had that much insecurity, I don't give a shit actually, but you can wear high waist pants and small t-shirts sweaters and you'll be fine I guess.

pic related me

high waist pants

you can't even see where they sit

ID on boots.

You look good

everything a wide angle lens + looking down will look bad, even most girls who use IG know this

what if youre like me and have a long torso and long legs?

You look amazing!