People you wished you looked like

People you wished you looked like

I'll start

Why is he so perfect bros?

he just seems chill, id trust him with my kid while i used a public bathroom

People used to say I looked like him back in high school. also had people say I looked like Matthew McConaughey, but they look nothing alike. I dont get it.

This should be your answer, too, OP

I love the goose. What a good guy

perfect in everyway

i dont get it, a plant?

I think he is trying to say that I should wish to look just like I already look in the mirror. Kind of like tumblr tier post.

Who is this chad user?

I have basically the same jaw as him and also a similar shaped nose
I'm close

some redditfag's dad
reddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/66y80b/late_1960s_my_dad/

>some redditfag
you realize youre a reddit fag too, right?

writing off what you know is an answer but don't wish to process as 'being corny' is part of a self perpetuating loop of negative thought.
It's like basic psych, low level buddhism even. Think of yourself as inferior, your self loathing invites negativity from those around you. Keep visualizing shit happen, shit might just happen.
There's no mystery to it, you just end up manifesting what you think about in certain areas.
You obv can't wish yourself to be handsome, but you can, however, use what you have to the best of your abilities and reinforce positive thoughts and confidence. Instead, you whine about it on a south Uruguayan white slavery & cockfighting site.
Nothing is solved, so just face the abyss and move on. Life's too short.

>being this much of an optimistic fag

Remember pseudo intellectual, this is fucking Veeky Forums. Nobody likes optimists and pseudofags that spew out bullshit like the crap that my mom says that "if you visualize good shit, good shit will happen, and if you visualize bad shit, bad shit will happen" that she learned from reading The Secret. Get the fuck outta here, this is worse than tumblr tier shit, this is norman level tier. I have seen a shitton of cases where drug addicts for example would visualize good things and that they would break their addiction, they never do, only those that go through some real wake up call and are skeptical of themselves can cure their addictions.

Look up some stoicism and cynicism, faggot.

I google reverse searched it

>this is a 10/10 in burgerland

>lookup some stoicism and cynicism
Retard pseudo intellectual. You meant nihilism but of course you dont actually read Ligotti, Zappffe or Staedter.

Stop trying to sound cool in a fashion forum. Youre an obvious cringy tryhard and people can smell it from miles away.

Retard

>still believing in the nihilism meme

How is high school going user? Still trying to sound edgy faggot?

And you were posting as the Pseudo Intellectual, you just took the name out because you realized how much of a fucking idiot you looked (and still look), retard.

But I'm a non-trap, non-gay guy.
>fugg

Tbh i don't see anything particular in his face. Epitome of average imo

nah, he wasn't
you just sound bitter af and too edgy
I don't encourage that secret bullshit for a second, i encourage not being a shitty self fulfilling prophecy and thinking positively.
Edgelord it up all you want, there's a reason pic related actually exists. Take a hint, man - you're still young.

>Look up some stoicism
Not OP, however, reinforcing positive a mindset is part of basic mindfulness and CBT which is rooted in Stoicism. Please don't confuse the Stoic philosophy with the definition of the word stoic.

>actually you're the stupid one not me

>not knowing that stoics had views on the World and of people that are deeply pessimistic, and that is what gives basis as to the ethical conduct that they pursuit
>not knowing that the stoics argue for a pessimistic worldview in which one must expect the worst out of people
>mistaking having strength
>mistaking a positive mindset and "mindfulness" (your own words) with actually having high expectations and being "optimistic" that everything should work out.
>not knowing that the thing that the stoic writers of old most stressed out was the virtue of being humble

Gee, imagine being this dumb

This

"When you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people I deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous and surly[...] And have recognized that the wrongdoer has a nature related to my own - not of the same blood and birth, but the same mind, "

He looks goofy.

He's only perceived as handsome because he's famous and bc he has a good PR.

This, he is a low testosterone non threatening goofy doofus.

Almost a woman.

The most beautiful man ever

I want to be a hot bear with a hot bear bf.

his eyes look too close together

Chico

if you can't be trusted with a child you're not a real man desu

>not knowing that stoics had views on the World and of people that are deeply pessimistic, and that is what gives basis as to the ethical conduct that they pursuit
I would not agree that Stoics are deeply pessimistic, pessimism is a tendency to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen. Stoics accept that the worst can happen but not to let these things that are outwith your control effect you.
>not knowing that the Stoics argue for a pessimistic worldview in which one must expect the worst out of people
Again I would disagree with this interpretation.
>mistaking having strength
Please explain.
>mistaking a positive mindset and "mindfulness" (your own words) with actually having high expectations and being "optimistic" that everything should work out.
You are right about that, I was being oversimplistic to support my narrative, I am very likely wrong about this and will look it up after when I have more time.
>not knowing that the thing that the stoic writers of old most stressed out was the virtue of being humble
I am reading Meditations so I am aware of this but I feel that op's statement about "reinforce positive thoughts and confidence" is compatible with being humble.

>Gee, imagine being this dumb
Not conducive to constructive conversation. I'm willing to be wrong and willing to learn. This statement doesn't help.

The things I would be able to do and to be if I had that beautness

Can you imagine being this god tier beautiful?

Because he's soulless, so anyone can project their view of a perfect man onto him

What's 4chans obsession with this dude?

He's good looking but not even the most handsome actor right now

crazy how he toed the line. on so many people his style would look greasy or shitty

I'm happy with the way I look. I don't want to look like anybody. Everyone should appreciate themselves!!!

holy shit I am glad im attractive

must be hell for you all

i just wanna look like knoch desu. I really don't think I'm aesthetically pleasing at all but at least I'm 6'3, blond, fit so I do alright with the qts

post pic or youre a loser

same

Best big brother

Truly the greatest chad of all

Why can't I be like him bros?

whats his name again?

this guy is the modern day rosetta stone of rap music

He looks like he's having a hard time cracking up as the teacher scolds him

He's more of a man than you are, faggot

What a fucking faggot.

How did his cum taste like?

Jon Hamm

hehehe be envious
I look just like him

it' okay you just need to find a male version of this

Some people say I look like him.

Sure you do

femanon

Ryan Gosling seems like a cool guy and he's a good actor but I don't wish I looked like him. Never really saw the appeal.
Personally if I was to have another person's looks I would want it to be Jared Leto. He is truly the prettiest of the pretty boys.

Yeah man he has a clean face, in requiem for a dream hes at his best I think

No homo

Leonard De capri sun

if I could born again I would choose to be a cute jewish girl and look like this

me with some peas (eating peas straight from the can is my favorite food)

People say I look exactly like Matthew Lillard which I don't know how to take. I think hes okay looking which must mean I'm okay looking at best.

This dude studies at the same uni as me.

I would kill a small child to be able to look like that.

lol at all these pleb-tier choices

7.5/10

Unironically this. Also, w2c sweater

>Chad
>3head

year 2000 3d graphics looking mf

larping faggot

This really bugs me. He looks average. I think I even look like him a little bit. But even I can tell there's something about him. He has a very charming face even if it isn't the height of masculinity

I don't see it

What happened to him? Is he just a model now?

no fucking lips

no lips

off topic but how do you get that hairstyle? i have pretty much the same hair as you

been told I look like him a few times but I don't believe it

this dude. I wear suit and tie every day and need to look professional for work but I wish I had the guts to be covered in ink like this and just be cool

his shoulder tat looks like shit and doesnt fit with the other ones but otherwise good looking guy