Streetwear General

Okay lads I've been putting off replacing my streetwear due to price but I have some cash now. What's your pick for hot streetwear this spring? I'm in desperate need I'm still wearing ASSC and Supreme

pick clothes out yourself faggot

and don't dress like this:
>a school shooter
>a financially irresponsible nigger
>a hobo

Holy fuck just fuck off you underaged retard.

give OP a break at least he recognizes assc and supreme are wack shit.

go full rick OP

boi I'm 24

>24
>unironically asking for help with street wear
>wears supreme

You’re a pathetic manchild. Post what you look like so we can laugh at you, moron.

I'm glad you're a god and were born with perfect knowledge of everything

Youre 24 years old. And you need help with shit highschoolers wear. Unfuck your life you retard. You dont even see how much of a parody you are,

hey fren, here's some actual useful advice
>wear what you like
if you're asking people what's hot, youre always gonna stay on the tail end of shit.

actively seek out new shit, wear what ((you)) think is nice, build your own style, and if enough people agree with you, you'll be wearing the next trend way before anyone else does.

Go undercover, it's basically streetwear but good.

you can tell how insecure these guys are

Whatever Kanye is wearing

Go outside. Talk to real people. See what they think about a 24 year old loser needing help with what the ‘cool’ sophomores wear these days. Pathetic retard.

epic bait

>Street wear

>go outside walking innacity

>guys wearing black shit
>girls wearing olive or black coats, leggings, boots

SO FUCKING BORING

STOP DRESSING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOU COCK SUCKER

>Wants to follow streetwear trends
>is 24
>and a cunt

Go back to KTT or reddit you fuckin trilobite.

is there not a single good thread on this fucking cesspool of a board holy fucking shit

all they do is yelling that other people wear shitty shit and memes.. but when they were asked what to wear then? they cannot even answer..

I'm 24 and wearing supreme too, not a fan of ASSC tho. If it comes to supreme, don't overdo it: not more then a single piece and stay away from the bogo meme.
If you wan't new brands, check out Get Some Sleep (ithinkihatemyself.com or some edgy shit) or Heresy. Streetwear at 24 is absolutely okay, but try to keep it simple, or you'll look like a 14 year old with rich parents. It's a good idea to combine it with cheaper work wear brands like carhartt or dickies.
If you want to jump on the clunky sneaker meme on a budget, have a look at Reebok instapumps.

hypebeast dot com.

since you're so desperate to look like everyone else...

>Streetwear at 24 is absolutely okay
topkek sure user

fuck off reddit

Honestly anyone shitting on Sup or ASSC are salty no cops. ASSC is great when Neek actually ships. Just stick with them man, maybe pick uo some pharmacy or palace while you're at it. Anything but thrasher atm unless you're still in highschool. Also the last couple ass drops have been fire

Supreme is so overhyped that it’s now low tier fashion.
Real niggas wear VLONE