Sneaker General

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.havenshop.ca/products/asics-x-haven-gel-lyte-mt
adidas.com/us/samba-og-shoes/BZ0058.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shop.havenshop.ca/products/asics-x-haven-gel-lyte-mt

Posted this in the c/n already but may as well post it here too. Ik cps are a meme but I tried these on today for the first time and I’ve fallen in love with them. The outfit I had on wouldn’t normally match with any sneaker but it somehow did with these. Cop? Also how’s the quality on these? They felt nice to feel to me but I’m no expert. Do they last?

Why is it so hard to find decent sneakers in wide sizes?

look at youtube reviews, they pretty much look the same except with a little creasing after a few years if you take care of them properly

Where do I find this shoe, or least the website of MaTeS? I've been looking everywhere!

Nevermind, found it.

Can anyone ID these?

wtc?

Cop them my boi

Dunk Low

>impossible to find
Why

Have club c 85s been memed to death? Im thinking about getting these but not sure what colorway, suggestions?

just ordered these, not as good as the bw army, but I'm happy with them

>Have club c 85s been memed to death?
no, nowhere near Stans/Superstars. Even if they are, they're just white shoes. Get them if you like the silhouette

There's only one pair left on Amazon but it's a size smaller than what I usually wear. Should I cop?

find me some AQ2826s for cheap

size 9.5

id on bottom pair?

Reposting from another thread

Need help deciding on which one to get, with comfort being the most important factor

dont
so many other shoes that look basically the same that you could easily find in your size
and if you really want that specific shoe for some reason, check their website

middle
i dont think the internationalists look good in that colorway

bought these exact ones a few weeks ago. Comfy af

some alternatives
nb 574
greats rosen
nike internationalist
saucony jazz originals
nike tailwind
saucony jazz
brooks chariot
adidas eqt support rf
asics gel lyte 3
asics gel saga
reebok classics
reebok ventilator
nike air max 90

i've always wanted to cop these, any other white high top recs?

Should I suck it up and cop these or wait for the Neighborhood NMD? I'm torn between these or old reliable ultraboosts. These look fucking sick or is it just me.

see
or

>Neighborhood NMD
tacky

just get the crazy 1s, they deserve more love

If I send these back it’s on you.

not memed enough
it's only on Veeky Forums which is a very vocal minority of about 3 guys

what the fuck man

id on the third pair? they kinda look like retro air pegasus but I'm not sure. can someone help?

Nike Internationalist

instagram
.com/p/BfRGwB2lpfr/

Where?

cop which one?

Are cps that much of a meme? I thought people just saw them as expensive stans

go for the asics, i have a pair and they're pretty comfy

top or bottom, pls respond

the one with natural rubber sole looks better imo. like the bottom tho just make up ur mind m8.
On a side note, what are some more affordable 90s style trainers? something like the max 97s

think they both have the same sole?

I've never had leather sneakers before. I normally wear canvas Vans or something like that but I'm tired of the sole tearing out wherever they crease when walking. Are leather shoes more sturdy where the leather meets the sole?

I'm looking for a plain runners with no logos, in black or white or grey (or some combination). Does it exist?

How about something similar but with a tall heel for manlets?

adidas.com/us/samba-og-shoes/BZ0058.html

so, so bad

Thanks.

I'm gonna give it a few days to think about it but the Gel Lyte V's are growing on me. Do they fit true to size?

What size are you? I've been watching for 9.5 for months.

Should I change the laces to black?

everyone in my city wears them, and probably most metropolitan cities. if you live in bumfuck indiana then maybe nobody wears them

c/n?

if you're going for minimalistic style then totally cop although i think they're better in one solid color, want them so bad but too expensive for me

Bought these today, redpill me on them.

yeah i'd say so, maybe a bit snug but not in an uncomfortable way

Basic

Refugee core.

try novesta

Disgusting.

nigger

>bought these months ago
>still haven't worn them
Bad cop?

give it back Tyrone

red

Is there a good all white leather slip-on shoe for under $100? I'd get canvas vans but I'd rather have a leather pair that's easier to keep clean

buy them you big dumb idiot

Why are the new balance 1500's so hard to find? I had to scour the whole internet and eventually bought my pair on ebay to be shipped from the UK

Is this meme true?

In less recent times in the UK, Reebok classics were seen as the shoe of poor 'chavs', and consistently ranked top of the most likely trainers a man would be arrested in (along with Air Max 95). They used to be cheap as fuck too, like £30 a pop easy

Awesome. I made a mistake of buying a pair of huaraches in size 9 last year, they were my daily wearers and made my left foot's big toe hurt like crazy.

air max timbs?

Nike calls the colorway "flax". I think I was a bit impulsive that day.

That's pretty space age.

are customized shoes bad? i kind of want a pair of these

they're not, but in the age of hypebeats people will try to call you out on your "fakes"

you mean people on Veeky Forums?

no
I mean people in real life
I've seen it happen more than once, but it's usually highschoolers

just bought these bad boizz

did i make a good decision

Why haven't you worn them? If you liked them enough to buy them don't worry about it.

These are going for pretty reasonable prices where I am, looks like an Ultraboost base too

To cop or not to cop?

Honestly, I just haven't gone out much since I bought them. It would seem like a waste to use them for a normal day.

Should I cop these?

Here is the back.

They look decent. Go for it.

get normal ones
I like the material but that rooster on the back ruins it imo

Can't think of anything bad to say about classic leather / classic nylon

This shoe is insanely good looking

If you say so

No, it's not.

Why not?

It looks like some generic aliexpress running shoe

Its style-ly inconsistent as fuck, like half sock runner, then the back is normal runner than the sole is old school runner then we crammed some patent leather in there too. The white is integrated poorly as well. And the panels of the heel are built up in a weird met NB way that ruins any chance the shoe had at a silhouette. It looks like those meme mash up shoes fa makes up sometimes.

Then why do i like it so much, and even placed an order for it full price? I'll return them if they look bad irl with my "style".

thoughts?

there is only one good trainer and that is the Nike Air Max 95, truly an amazing (yet expensive) shoe.

big up all my uK mandem

Manletcore

Very nice. Ravecore

Get them anyways man st caring about what others think

just ordered these, $43

not a fan of the colour but grid 9000s are one of the comfiest shoes ive ever owned