How troublesome is to maintain a hairdo like that?

After watching Black Panther, i really wanted to do something similar to Killmonger's hair, but i really wanted to know:
How complicated it would be to get done and how to maintain it

Well first off are you actually black?

Stop copying the white mans haircut, be proud of your royal black hair.

Sincerely,

Wewuz Jr.

i'm half black

Do you have tightly curled negro hair, straight white people hair, or something in between like an Arab's hair is?

You will look retarded trust me

Like all black hair it will smell like animals and poop

if he is so super why is he still black ?

why exactly?

my hair is just like this, but shorter and black

Just do some dreads, cut the sides and slick them to the side.
Biweekly haircuts to maintain the sides.

The guy you are trying to copy is full black, and ripped as hell with a symmetrical and attractive face.

If you have a lighter skin tone you will just look dirty, like a soundcloud rapper. Not even a racist thing, just what the hairstyle has been socially seen as

BURY ME WITH MY ANCESTORS

Chain here, if you recognize this name then so be it, but as someone who had this hairstyle 2 years ago, it is a fucking pain in the ass, only do it if you giganigga hair, if your hair is too soft you'll know true pain

my hair isn't soft at all, but what exactly do you mean by pain?

Was this movie any good?
I'm afraid people are hyping it up just like Wonder Woman which ended up being a pile of shit, and people where just praising it because the main character wasn't a white male.

My friend who is into movies and politically moderate said the storyline was trying to fit too much into it and the CGI was garbage, but outside of that it was an entertaining enough movie

its decent, i watch ralphthemoviemaker or whatever and he said it was bland but i thought it was one of the more entertaining movies in recent memory, and it feels like theres actually a beginning middle and end to the movie and not just ambiguous

Saw it last night.

First half of movie is too shaky to see any action. But it gets better
The main antagonist didn't real have a solid plan, just kinda winged his way through the movie, so you don't get to really understand him past the "oh he's bad i guess" point.
Wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

Middle of the pack as far as cape movies go. Worth a watch

Just get small dreads and twist with some hair oil to maintain. Dreads are like the most low maintenance hairstyle ever.

>super hero movie

if you cant conclude wether its good or not by that you might not make it

IN AN AIRPLANE OVER THE SEA

Same as all the Marvel movies. Not shit, but not great.

depends on your hair. I have thick hair that likes to clump together so I have a similar look without trying.

DAMN, that guy on the right is D A R K

I thought it was good. The main villain had goals that were arguably better than the 'good' side, so it has that going for it. But like said it is very shaky at the start though