/Hair/ general

/Hair/ general
Last one three hunna
We know the drill boys:
Inspo, reccs, pics

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/huntsdennis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What length is this? Like, if he straightened it out? Down to the bridge of his nose? Tip of his nose?

/fivehead/ checking in. Never found a haircut that suits my massive head, any reccs? pls no bully

Is Hanz de Fuko actually worth all the hype or is it just a meme?

Sounds about right, probably some variation there too

Step 1. Grow a beard

Step 2. Shave head

easy life

Or just pull a classic Robby Rackleff (pic) but it looks like your hairline is receding so I wouldn't count on it

I would avoid having your hair straight with that cut. Comb it to one side and layer it. As it is it looks like it's wet, or hat hair.

Yeah I usually have it longer and combed to the side. Do you know of any other styles/cuts that would help?
>tfw can't grow a beard

Do you cut your own hair?

no

this was posted in the last thread, anyone know what product to use to get it like this? sea salt spray and oil or something?

Any suggestions other than kms? please no more hy for me.

hair in one is perf/10

Your hair is great, just get it out of your damn face

How do you style this, I reckon I’ve got the same haircut but my hair doesn’t really go like this naturally.

Is his hair wavy or straight? Does he blow dry?

i fucking wish i could pull off shaved look. sadly, my skull shape is total neanderthal.

1. Grow a beard (i haven't been browsing Veeky Forums as of late but i have seen some hate regarding this. Please don't fall for that meme you look good but you would have a much stronger impact with one)

2. find the right shampoo and conditioner (find the ones that are specific for your kind of hair i.e a product for fine hair or curly hair)

3. Grow it out (growing your hair out lets you examine how it looks when long and if you don't like it, it gives you free reign on how short/long you want it. It basically gives your variety and multiple options as well as saves you a couple of bucks)

on the second pic you look like either 25 or 45 wtf

I've decided to further the authenticity of my hobocore style by getting less sleep and a poor nutrition. University, of course, has been a massive help in this.

>1
would if i could
>2
at it right now
>3
I need suggestions as to how to style it in the meanwhile.

lol i have flabby cheeks from smiling too much

Jus cut my hair on my own, went from an undercut (3mm on sides) with hair falling on the right side.

Plan is to leave upper hair to grow way longer, while keeping sides and back trimmes every week/2weeks to keep it in shape.

any tips on how to style like this? i have a similar cut and naturally vary straight hair

bro you look kissable as fuck

How do I get more volume in thin, fair hair? Is it just a case of blow drying?

Currently towel drying and using a clay for product but it's fairly heavy.

no-homo, right?

Your hair looks very short, you can't get volume with that, grow it up some more. Also, hairdryer is a MUST, dry it up with hot hair after shower, apply clay/pomade, blow it up with cold air.

yeah man just a quick smooch nothing gay

this is me lol
there is no product at all, if you meant photo number 2, its just greasy as fuck and looks like shit in real life

Ah alright cool, nice hair dude. My hair is at this point of length where I either gtow it out or cut it, because it's getting a little sloppy. Your pics gave me some hope though for what it could be.

left is 6 years ago right is now. kinda wanna go back to the left but more "bowlish" style. thoughts? keep it long?

On the left you look like Noel Gallagher's fat son.
The right one looks much better, like Shia.
I don't know what your current weight is but you've got a round face, short hair often looks awkward on round face shapes. Id say keep the long hair but cut it to shoulder length.

>tfw my hair stopped falling
I'm using pumpkin seed oil since last week end and use a good conditionner.

I just noticed my hairline is receding and I'm only 20. I just never noticed before as I have long-ish hair How much longer does my hair have before I'm completely fucked?

see

What do with this
It's a mess I have given up trying to tame

As a male with fine hair, medium length can i pull off a light pureple/white ? Similar to this.

which product? I have quicksand and honestly its shit, probably dpends on your hair and what style youre going for desu

If your face is beautiful, yes.

Let the middle grow out a little, then stop cutting your hair all together and let it grow out.
Curly long hair looks good

Face is similar to this but I'm white not Asian.

Go for it, post results

Be prepared to laff.
Also should I keep my hair un-even or cut it even like bangs all the way around and let it grow out ?

Thnaks for the input user.

any suggestions?

No don’t be a faggot

wow if only i was attractive

I'm going away abroad soon for a year, so excited because I'm gonna get a radical hair cut I've been too shy to get here and even if I hate it I'll be in a stranger land and have enough time to grow it out
Right now I have shoulder length hair, maybe wanna get something like

>le petit prince
nice :)

you look very homosexual, not necessarily a bad thing.

your facial hair isn't thick enough for you to be growing it out like that keep it trimmed until it's less patchy.

hair on the right is sick, but your beard and mustache aren't

RATE

MY

NEW

CUT

It makes your head look even longer. In profile it's good.

Is this a new meme? I've seen this d00d posted in various boards

worst case of "gay face" I've ever seen. You sure are a flaming fucking faggot, aren't you. Fucking closet pedo, soyboy

I can never get over this guys neck.

Why is this guy getting spammed everywhere and why does he look so off?

you look like someone skewed your head in photoshop. Doctor used the salad spoons pulling you out by your head a little too hard.

long face small mouf

looks like an oblivion character

I saw this in a thread a few days ago. I had to save it.

do you have more of #3?

I've had a side part for a while now but I still havent figured out how to keep my hair from flattening down. I have quite fine nordic hair so is it my hair type or what?

Currently
>shower
>dry hair
>apply hanz de fucker claymation
>blow dry with hot air
>shape

pic related

Going for shoulder length hair,

Y/n?

Better options?

Wops

Audition for Rocky 6?

i wish i could find more of similar like this

this on non-asian guy yay or nay?

Somebody pls give the exact routine this guy would use to get his hair like that.

Only if you have curly hair, nerd complexion and every day use hair products

pic is me half a year ago, haven't cut it since.
Should I just go back to it? I think it fit me well.

LEAVE ME ALONE PENCIL NECK MAN

nigga you gorgeous
I like left a lot actually. current is honestly just raggy
hahahaha youre this odd mix of handsome and hilarious
this is so fucking bad
clean, decent

I am probably not going to have problems with hair loss for the next 30 years of my life (I am 20). But I shave my head to look and behave more mature. I like the constant coolness of my head and I believe that this feeling helps me in being patient and calm. Since I have shaved my head, I am a waaaay more competitive person than I used to be. I am more aggressive when it is needed, for example when playing computer games. The way I play and the way how intimidating my game-play is, sometimes seems to be scaring other players. Sometimes people seem to be afraid of me when I walk on the streets. But I do not mind. It is better for some of them to be afraid of me, than if they were looking at me as if I was a child. I am pretty sure that my pain tolerance has moderately increased since I have shaved my head. So.. Yeah, this is how it is. I am not a dick, but I am just more bad ass-like.

I'm thinking I'll get mine layered on next cut, right now it's just long and straight, very mop like. Anyone here have experience with getting straight hair layered?

my shit is a horrible shaggy overgrown mess rn, going in for a cut soon. any suggestions?

Not that user but here: instagram.com/huntsdennis/
The dude has my goal hair

you look gay as fuck bro.
either wax your chest hair or dont touch it.

What the fuck are you doing here you're actually pretty you motherfucker.

And no you look fine with messy hair.

I reversed googled your imagine best guess was "Jaw" lmao

nice jaw

This guy looks fucking great in recent pictures.

V chilled look.

What should I do with my hair? I've been growing it for about 7 months now. It never stays like the left pic unless I use tons of hair product so I'm thinking about cutting it short again idk

What's the name of this haircut?

Pageboy. It was fashionable, for women especially, in the 60s

>for women

Damn

Men also wore it, but it was a bigger trend for women

Whenever I see these model pictures holding old full manual cameras, I always wonder if they're actually able to use them.

bumping for extreme interest

Man I feel like these are the twilight days of my hair. I had beautiful black lush hair (almost a carbon copy of the one in the OP). It was a bitch to comb and I would often wish for thinner hair while I was younger. Well, careful what you wish for as it's now rapidly thinning on the top after having past 31. You can definitely see it thinning in harsh light now. Strangely Im only really bothered by it when Im looking at it with some mirror tricks (or taking a photo of it). Because it's only on the top of my head it's sort of 'out of sight, out of mind'. I probably should just buzz in a while do. Gonna be hard, cause my face is downright mediocre.

he would look million times better with a side part

i've grown my hair out for a year, this is what it looks like any suggestions on how to style it?

Would suggest a buzzcut

thanks

i'm a girl

samefag shit poster

LA ABERRACIÓN DEL PANTANO

Buzz it, girls with buzzcuts are hot.