Why is it that normal people look awful with leather jackets? How do you pull off a biker jacket?

Why is it that normal people look awful with leather jackets? How do you pull off a biker jacket?

>How do you pull off a biker jacket?
look like me

low bodyfat

This has to do with it but it's not definitive. Some older guys with beer guts still look better in a double rider than most skinny college-aged guys wearing one.

This has to do with it but its not a definitive factor. I've seen old guys with beer guts pull them off better than most skinny college aged guys.

His fucking hair cut ruins it but otherwise yes

he would look alright if he changed his hair, glasses, and facial hair

not the most effay in the world but looks like a chill fella to hang out with

First off, ask yourself why you want to pull off a biker jacket. Are you even a biker?
Secondly, you know there are leather jackets that are not biker-styled, right?
Thirdly, here is my prerequisites to wearing a leather jacket plan, for you:

*Get a tan.
*Lift 1/2/3/4.
(One plate OHP, two plate bench, three plate squat, four plate deadlift.)
*Run a decent 5km.
*Manage five minutes of fast jump rope.

*Buy half a dozen non-leather jackets in varied style and colour and create multiple good, solid fits with all of them.
*Save at least $1000 for the leather jacket.

going all black usually works.

This has been discussed ad infinitum/ad nauseum.

The majority of these awful looking people would look better if they bought a correctly sized jacket.

The same majority would look better if they invested more than a weekends pay on a good leather jacket.

Finally, they don’t really suit soft or disinteresting looking people. There is a spirit of rebellion/rocknroll/etc in a rider jacket that looks more like a shitty Halloween costume on certain people.

dont be fat and buy a jacket that fits

most cunts dont understand what "fits" means either

Don't get the biker collar and replace it with something interesting

i wear it with a hoodie underneath for casual or a smart shirt for formal.

be skinny and use slp inspo. sorry you can't pull off leather jackets without being thinspo.

and buy a jacket that actually fits you properly. it's really not that hard, amazes me how many of these threads are made. to me it seems as easy as styling a denim jacket

Difficult to get a fitted leather jacket on a budget. Vintage was designed for fat people. Anorexia is a modern invention.

Are you three kidding? You must be.

Sorry but this is very wrong, you fell for le cocaine addict croissant man memes. "Slim-fitting" leather jackets are a very recent invention, they were made for fat old men on wheels.

To think that to pull it off you need to be a fag boy on high heels and unbuttoned silk shirts is laughable.

Because they're fat soft fucks like
and they wear shit low grade leather jackets.

Be built, have a jaw and shoulders, and buy a quality jacket.

Either look like a heroin addict rockstar, or a fat scary biker. There is no middle ground

I don't recommend thinspo for user, I'm pretty sure they're all too ugly to make that work.

that's why you save for a quality jacket. don't skimp on your garments user. save up for your grails.

it's not wrong tho, to look good whilst wearing a leather jacket, you need to be thin at the very least. thinspo/slp is the proper way to pull off a leather jacket.

of course faggots like yourself can wear one, you just need to make sure that it's fitted properly and actually know how to groom yourself and be attractive. otherwise you'll look like this - and even tho he's a disaster, if he just swapped out those shoes and opened the jacket, it'd look better instantly.

yeah, you're right, otherwise they wouldn't be asking these questions kek

all those assymetric diagonal zippers look like dogshit. No visual balance, anyone who wears that borders on yesstyle-tier autism. Get something minimal like pic related. make sure it fits, and makes sure its made of decent leather. Ive heard mixed things about schott, their designs are OG but are possibly built for fatasses. So I repeat, make sure it fits, avoid gayboi zippers, make sure its good leather.

i bet you cant even keep the pussy away when you wear that vag-magnet

One thing that *could* work with Schott and certain other brands: go on rakuten and cop the shit they make for Japs.
Surely they don't make their Jap jackets in Amerimorph sizing.

Schott makes 'slim' versions of most of their popular jackets now that everyone and their mom wants one

based slain

>take everything that's interesting and edgy about a piece and get rid of it

These are even gayer than biker jackets

Got a question for Veeky Forums. I have a very dark brown leather jacket I like to wear, could I pull off my jacket and a pair of these?
I'm not really a fan of the aviator's shape and they kind of hurt my ears.

schott perfecto has a diagonal zipper you fucking idiot

miketheruler core

please never buy those glasses.

Is there something wrong with Ray-Ban?
Please don't shit all over me, I'm a Veeky Forums pleb, but willing to learn.

Low body fat with some muscle.

Have one very similar to yours but makes me look fatter. What do?

i owned those once -slainbaby

>These are the people i get Veeky Forums advice from
I'm out

Well those are just ridiculous. White sunglasses rarely look good. Same reasoning as white belts. They're too flashy. That pair is especially heinous because of the two tone frames. Sunglasses should be fairly understated unless you want to use them as a statement piece in which case they should be an interesting shape, material, or finish rather than just loud.

The problem with Ray-Ban is more whether you choose to care or not. Ray-Ban and many other large glasses brands (Oakley, Persol, etc) are owned by a massive conglomerate called Luxottica. They charge out the ass for a brand name while delivering a mediocre quality product. Some people feel that by supporting them you're perpetuating a fucked up part of the industry giving money to a shitty corporation. You're better off buying from a smaller independent brand. Check out Randolph Engineering, Linda Farrow, Cuttler and Gross, and Illesteva.

must be because you're all buying shit jackets

Wear a hoodie underneath and have designer stubble, but NOT overgrowth.

>that awkward social anxiety pose
>that dead "my brain is vacant" stare
>that disgusting potbelly
>those legs that look like they would snap if you stood up too fast
>those dick-sucking soyboy lips

Jesus christ mate you are the last person on earth who should be wearing a leather jacket

Pretty sure they're reflective not white.

Okay thanks, I'll look into the other brands. It wasn't so much Ray-Ban that I liked, just the customizable feature.
Would something like pic related be better?

get dekt

>>These are the people i get Veeky Forums advice from
>I'm out
LMAOOOO THIS

Slay me

It helps to actually own and ride a motorcycle

you already done yourself that favor by posting you faggot

fuckin btfo'd kek

Where do i find decent leather jackets for sale?

I'm gonna post some jackets, tell me which to get

I'm most partial to these two.

(T. Op)

Buy whichever you like best don't be an insecure beta

none jesus all look cheap ill fitting and like shit

No one ever looks good in a leather jacket, it always looks really fucking tryhard.

Link me to some nice white lambskin perforated blazerz

be a fucking biker like me i can pull this shit off easy

t. soyboy

Is this fine? That's a cheap jacket from H&M, I've never ever worn leather jackets.

are you a girl

oh shit
I know the jacket is shit, and I asked about the fit, not the quality. My bad.

Looks pretty garbage, bro. You have weird legs. Maybe swap the skinnies for some slimmies.
The jackets shoulders are too big but I think that’s just the shit build quality because the sleeves fit fine.
Lose the docs.

Never wear docs ESPECIALLY not with a rider jacket.

Also, the jacket is way too big.

The golden rule of “fashionable” leathers is you need to SIZE DOWN.

>Never wear docs ESPECIALLY not with a rider jacket.

Thank you for your wisom

>never wear docs with rider jackets
why? please elaborate
thanks for the input, I appreciate that!

Fat fuck

where can i get a cheap leather jacket that looks like this?

I really dislike classical riders. Now shearlings or suede bombers are much easier to wear and look better generally. Later one mostly because they don't have to fit like tailored unlike riders where one mismatch and it looks goofy af.

Savers

S O Y
O
Y

All Saints

Way too big

Show up on a bike.

docs look like shit and make you look like a clown regardless of how your body is

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

AF
F

walter van beirdondock or prada or some shit

>shit yer dad would wear

Oh yeah you look great, go get um tiger

what kinda jacket is this?

i know where you sleep, jack

You must be jacked to wear a leather jacket.

Bought Perfecto a month ago. Worn it once on night out. Was pretty into it but realized I drew too many looks. Simply everyone else looked like a normie faggot.

Why are you even on this board if you just want to dress like a normie?

Did you cop at retail or used? Considering one myself and wondering if I should go for a brand new and when it gets beaten up it'll be a really 'personal' item (yes full meme). Or just get a used one for a lot cheaper

you are full of shit, it makes you look like a clown if you are a turbo manlet. And if that's the case you'll look like shit wearing any kind of clothes or shoes. So as i said, you are full of shit.

Used. No retail here and they're too expensive.

Also I don't like brand new leather, looks weird. Especially Perfecto, makes you look like a doll. Although I agree the stains make a good meme, but until you get them, it's not aesthetic.

wear it anyway

wish jacket

I got a low quality tom tailor leather jacket my parents gifted me and I still kinda like it. it's one of these retro styled ones for motorcycle fags without collar.

problem with that style is that it only looks really good if you're wear a scarf or a hoodie along with it.

You're seriously asking FA kids to lift enough for a 1/2/3/4. That takes years of work if you have no workout experience before, along with studying the actual lift if you don't have brute strength.

Don't listen to this guy. Just lift 3x-4x a week, don't eat like an asshole and use your car less, walk places more.

You can hit 1/2/3/4 in four months if you eat right and aren't a genetic dead end.