What handheld console is the most effay?

What handheld console is the most effay?

none

PSP, Gameboy (Color, Advance SP) - Iconic looks
New 3DS - Available custom decals

“PLAYSTATION PORTABLE” —FIRST MODEL—, AND “GAMEBOY MICRO”.

PSVITA, Gameboy Advance, NDS.

Is the Switch dope or nope?

Switch is pretty gay, soyboy. Wait until nintendo release a fixed switch version.

GBA is pretty effay. None handheld console will have the amount of awesome games on it.

ps vita if you don-t want to look like a manchild

the original Gameboy is my favorite, but I'm just a sucker for those grey aesthetics.
somedays I wish I was a 90's smuggler in Taipei, hanging in busy bar playing dragonslayer

I like the psp and the 3ds for a more modern, urban look

PSP in piano black.

Nintendo in general is pretty soyboy. Their games are feminine as fuck.

Some games on GBA are ok, btw did you see the main heros on sony games? Pretty shemalelike too.

3ds & ds lite

Gameboy advance micro.

only good answer

I think it would be effay as fuck if nintendo rereleased either the gb or gbc like they did with the nes and snes

Original 3ds, gameboy micro, ps vita

none of them are

Emulators.

The general theme of Sony games is more masculine than Nintendo’s.

Ps vita dude

Mine for reference

hacked New 3DS, non xl

The SP was the sexiest handheld I’ve ever seen when it came out.

Za Dom Hvala.

a book

1. Advance SP in silver with black tribals for ultimate 2000s esthetics.
2. PSP in Piano Black
3. Gameboy Micro

lolololol this whole thread. man you guys really are faggots

True, when I see some dude in his twenties looking down, with the slight double chin, playing on his DS it just screams austist.

Thats just me tho

Gameboy

I don't take this thing out in public but if you're cool enough with girls I suggest you keep animal crossing around (art hoes love that game, trust)

Pic related is my New 3DS XL I picked up for a low price
pretty much only play pokeymans on that shit in private

pretty much why you gotta play this shit exclusively in private

P5 for Vita when?

I just want them to redo P3. Portable was a mistake (except for FeMC of course)

The Vita was an amazing console. Sad it's only for weebtrash games nowadays.

whoops, meant to say if you're cool with them enough to let them fuck around in your room then it's socially acceptable
But if you play it in public you'll look like a total virgin

The older it is, the more effay.

You guys worry way too much what people will think of you. You need to own your insecurities. If you want to play this shit in public, then play it. Do you think people actually care about you? It's not like you're constantly looking to hook up with someone.

I don't understand why Sony was so anti-vita from the get go. I mean they shot themselves in the foot when they decided to sell their memory cards at 100 dollars a pop. All around terrible marketing.

Classic Tiger handheld games

Original grey brick Gameboy for shitty hipster """retro""" aesthetics
Gameboy Micro in one of the better color schemes, like the limited edition Mother 3 one, to go with baggy clothes and simple colorful aesthetics
Original PS Vita, the old 2k OLED model, in piano black if you are wearing more modern, sleek, or formal attire

>the old 2k OLED model
Typo. I meant 1k obviously. It has by far the best colors and is actual glass isntead of shitty plastic.

>any year, any place
>mutilating your mind

This.
Kek

gameboy micro & vita

the indie titles are the only thing keeping it alive at this point

GB micro
PSP

Thanks to this thread I want to play Metroid Fusion again. I've still got my old SP at my grandparent's, but R button is broke and I think I need a new battery, should I try to fix it, or should I try to get a PSP with an emulator?

Does the OG Game Boy carrying case look cool?

>buying a particular handheld console because your insecure masculinity needs reassurance
top kek

lmao this hangtag looks GENEROUSLY like junk

lmao gotem

i have that

Seeing people playing games (its always Pokémon) on emulators on their phone makes me physically cringe.

This

No you cuck, it’s just that the general theme of Nintendo games doesn’t make me wanna play it. I’m just a simple masculine man, i’m just naturally attracted to masculine stuffs.

ds lite

Psvita product photos always look trash.

Depends on how you look, talk, and dress

>grand theft auto
>metal gear solid
>god of war
vs
>Mario kart
>Kirby
>pokemon

So what should I do? Don’t tell me to talk to other people, I’m too smart for that shit.

books user, books. get those brain gains

I thought my 3ds was pretty cool until I posted a picture and someone asked if I was a trap

Tipping my fedora to you my fine lad. I read books in private because I don’t want to seem like I want people to think I’m some intelligent fedora man. I play games in public because I don’t want to feel guilty about my pleasure. Playing games in public and reading books in public has very different motivations, and if you compare them, reading books in public makes you the worse person

>56%er

but then you just look like a weeb

What does this mean and how does this weaken my position, autist?

Nice bait, but i guess some people actually think like this.

How is that bad, you autist?

anything as long as you're at least a 7/10

>implying any electronic games are not soy
Realizing you’re playing a child’s game in Mario for 30 minutes every now and then is much better than being le intense rpg/pvp gamer

the psp

dsi easily. the best looking portable gaming device of all time imo

none, jesus

GBC, GBA, and the switch. You may not like the console, but it's easily recognisable, has good games, and give off a childish vibe without being manchildish. You do have to be at least a 7/10 otherwise though, with a good sense of fashion in all other respects. And confidence to boot

>only correct answer hasn't been posted

gameboy pocket/gameboy light

>I'm just a simple emasculated man who needs to reaffirm his masculinity through videogames
hilarious

you shouldn't feel forced to put others down in order to explain why you're you, user. it is not healthy.

The gray joycons switch, not only is the most effay, but Nintendo finally made handhelds to be socially acceptable on the west.

It looks really bleh

A couple years after Catherines release

Growing up is the most "effay"

u sure can add this to nice retro hip-hop fits.
or any fit that would look good with a side bag

this!
if you look like a weeb/loser/fgt or you are a fat dude, don't use handhelds in public.

If you look like a 7 or higher people will think u are cool because if are in charge of your life and still follow ur old hobbies

Of course, the DSi XL.