luckyscent.com/
theperfumedcourt.com/
surrendertochance.com/
perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

i have samples of ambre sultan by lutens and casbah by piguet from "first in fragrance". i really like them so last week i ordered full bottles from notino because the prices were lower.

with 3 sprays from the bottles they both turn into skin scent after like 2 hours and the smell is completely gone after 5 hours. with 2 sprays from the samples i get a much better projection and i can still smell them after 12 hours. really makes you think

what are creeds best fragrances for men besides aventus?

Third for can't wait to buy Sauvage EDP.

FOUND THE SHEEP!

Creed is a bunch of Jews who lie about their history! If you buy their products, it’s because you’re an idiot who believes their bullshit marketing and everyone will look down their noses at you! It couldn’t possibly be that you just like their scents and don’t care about that shit!

...seriously, though, I love MI and Royal Water. VIW is nice too, but I do think it’s a bit simplistic for the price. Smells kinda like something your girlfriend would buy and Bath and Body Works or something. If you can get it cheap, though, it’s nice.

WTF I love CDNIM now

Royal Oud is a pretty great woody-fresh daytime fragrance. I also really enjoy Original Vetiver, which is frequently overlooked or dismissed as a soapy Mugler Cologne derivative. OV has an herbal, grassy depth to its heart and base that sets it apart from others in the same category.

Not a fan of Millesime Imperial, though I own a bottle. I find its muskiness cloying for warm weather and don't think to reach for it on mild days.

Just ordered Bois du Portugal as it's been discontinued. We'll see how that one works out.

What are some good office-tier scents? Something that makes you smell clean, competent, professional and confident. All the stuff being released now are clubbing stuff or makes you smell like want2fuk too much.

From what I've smelled, I'd say
>Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver
>Prada's L'homme
And I'm not sure if it's totally an office scent, but Creed's Royal Mayfair is a pleasant clean smell in my opinion.

Eros and Invictus of course

Boss Bottled Intense EdP

>Prada's L'homme
>Something that makes you smell clean
It doesn't get much cleaner than pure soap

Any opinions on Dior Sauvage?

you´ll get pussy

Just added these two to my winter rotation. I wanted a really solid performer so I bought pure malt, and then encre noire extreme was just to add some variety to my winter rotation, but wonderwood didn't really "do" it for me. For the most part, I have everything I really want. I think the last few things I really want to cop are Dior Homme intense, that clone of La Nuit when it goes on sale, and maybe Rocky Mountain Wood.

Currently, winter rotation consists of individuel, Hanae Mori HiM and HM, Burberry Brit and London, CK One Shock, and sometimes D&G Pour Homme. Pretty content with my current rotation though, so I might just chill for a while and get ready for the warmer weather.

I like it. seems a bit on subtle side.
t. sauvage user.

If you are looking for a daily wear scent in the Sauvage family, try Bvlgari Aqva Atlantique. Its ambroxan is accompanied by marine notes rather than pepper. I find it to be much more versatile and less choking than Sauvage, and you can cop it for half the price online.

Im actually liking this scent. Am I a pleb? I dont care I like it.

I just bought Sauvage and I can tell you this right now, I assumed the hype was a meme but goddamn does that fragrance make me smell like a man and a sexy one at that.

Call me a peasant but i love armani black code

Do plastic or "frosted glass" atomisers leak easily? My samples from thefragrancebear on eBay that are in glass atomisers hold juice fine but my Armani code sample that came in a plastic atomiser feels like its losing liquid, I'm definite I haven't used it enough to empty half of the sample....

Pretty stupid question mate, you should be smart enough to tell if it's leaking or not.

Man why do my Fahrenheit smells bad now? It was great when I first bought it. Has it gone bad? I've made sure I stored it away from heat and light.

Celsius is better

to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dior Fahrenheit. The scent is extremely avant-garde, and without a solid grasp of theoretical perfumery, most of the notes will go over a typical wearer's head.

to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dior Fahrenheit. The scent is extremely avant-garde, and without a solid grasp of theoretical perfumery, most of the ISO E Super will go over a typical wearer's head.

FTFY

Got this because a friend recommended it to me. My sense of smell sucks but to me it just smells like any safe, standard cologne. Did I get memed?

Forgot pic

Is your friend Indian? Persian? Pakistani? Help me out here.

She's white

I uh... I don’t understand. It’s a she, she’s not a greasy Pajeet, and she likes 1 Million? Is she 15?

1 Million was basically THE clubbing scent a few years back, nowadays, it’s basically associated with disgusting brown people who wear way too much of it.

She's 22, and she quote, "can't control herself" when she smells it. She's a pleb with a lotta shit just like most of my friends, so I'm not too surprised it's shit.
rec me some shit in the same price range that's better, I'll get that next time.

Well if you want a safe, standard cologne then this is the polar opposite of it. Everytime some middle eastern looking guy with too much cologne on is walking by it is this fragrance.

If you want a office scent, try (always try on skin first) Bleu de Chanel, Prada L'Homme, D&G The One (doesn't last that long though) and get a own sense of smell.

thanks man. All the wiki has on perfume is terms and a link to cbihateperfume.com

Sure, thing is that when you are new to fragrances you want to stock up on lot's of scents and buy the biggest bottles which doesn't always work out because after a few uses you might not like the scent anymore. Be criticial and take your time because scents last years if you have a few of them.

Sounds like it's been reformulated, that's the answer any time a frag seems different right?

This.

I’d take a trip down to a Sephora, ask for some help, and grab a few samples. Give you an idea of what you like.

Okay, I'll concede- Sauvage dries down to something decently pleasant that I can definitely see being "sexy" to women. I couldn't stand waiting for it to dry down to that though.

Whom are you talking to?

Has anyone other than you told you that?

>tfw immediately ordered 3 backup bottles of pic related after first wear
My happiest blind buy ever. It's an Eighties fougere with an emphasis on my very favorite note, patchouli. Patched out gold Dial soap on steroids. So nice.

Do you want to be spoken to?

I have decants of both of these. Ambre Sultan, I'll have to check but I don't remember longevity being very low on that one.

Casbah though, on me, is a projection beast and lasts a good 8 hours on me. After a first few trials, I vowed to apply it very carefully on myself. It's an overall very potent fragrance- odd that you found longevity very low on it.

>being this insecure you have to call out yourself first

Again another question asked x10 every thread, no exaggeration.

/frag/ is prime tier déjà vu simulator

>pleasant clean fragrance
>tries at store, smells nice
>goes to check the price
Wtf dude, get your priorities straight. Definitely does not warrant the price

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!

I was gonna cop a bottle of Rock Rose, now fragnet is sold out and fragrancebuy is suddenly carrying basically every Clive Christian scent EXCEPT Rock Rose.

I really don’t want to pay like 800.00 for this shit.

wtf I love Eros now

they'll restock rock rose, surely. also ill message fragrancebuy as to why they dont have rock rose

man this general sure has gone to shit

also please stop hyping rock rose i dont want those plebs getting an interest in it

this smells fucking awful compared to sauvage. it smells like the ocean in the worst way

this is why you don't buy niche from fragrance discounters.

What are the best RECENT and MODERN colognes /fg/?

Talking about colognes released from 2015 and beyond. Old colognes just don't cut it anymore.

Sounds like it's been reformulated...

Why coordinate your fragrances with the season when most time in summer is spent in AC and most time in winter is spent in front of a heater?

Opinions on desert rose and it's performance? Tried it in-store the other day and was blown away, amazing frag. Though I'm not sure if it's too feminine or not

Because you wouldn't wear a summer frag if you were going to sit in the air con all day and winter frags the same if you are immediately going to a warm heated room.

>reformulated

sous le toit de paris is the best atelier cologne frag

is it true that wearing perfume is not good for your health?
i want to smell nice but i dont want to harm my body :/

Going bowling with workmates start of March, would Invictus be a good choice? Or should I be reserved with a couple sprays of Body Kouros or Individuel?

Stop being such a pussy, everything you do is bad for your health in some way.

Holy shit, my ex said the same thing about this. Now I'm looking for the notes that make this possible, but I can't make her smell it again so I don't know. Is that the patchouli? Help

Interlude Man unironically smells fantastic as long as you don't apply more than 1 spray

I'm curious, what frag would you guys pick as a permanent skin scent?
I'd probably go for YSL L'homme or Pure Tonka

lmao knew a pajeet who was DYING to buy this

Indian men are objectively the most unintentionally hilarious human beings on the planet.

They have a designated field for shitting in India so go figure.

Looking for some 30-40$ smell for casual wear.

Post your next purchase. I just got a sample of this and I can't imagine my life without this

Mont Blanc Individuel is clean, inoffensive and you can wear it year round. You can find it on Notino for about $22 + shipping.

Are there any Bond fragrances worth checking out? Something more towards spring/summer or even more versatile as long as it's not too heavy?

Let us know how it goes! If you like it, are you planning on getting the full bust version or the one without?

What's the best watery aquatic for summer? Was considering Bulgari's Aqua Marine but the bottle takes up a lot of space...

Is Oud Noir a good winter scent for a mostly black milsurp look?

Delete This

How do you like Pure Tonka? I freaking love L’Homme. Should I try this frag?

TV, from what I've tried. Shame that it feels like that's all it is.

Picked this up today, thoughts?

Why don't you give us your thoughts? Most of us likely wouldn't have tried it yet.

Well I like it, it's got a nice blast citrus in the opening then is more woody in the drydown. Seems like it would be great for the upcoming hot months here in the southern US. Performance seems decent although it sits pretty close to the skin so I'm able to apply it more liberally.

Just wanted to see if anyone else here had gotten their nose on it.

A bit too sharp and spicy for me. I like the Artisan mainline better.

Is there a site that breaks down frags based on season appropriateness? I've bought a good amount of frags recently but they all seem to be fall/winter scents, and I need to start catching up on spring/summer scents.

>season appropriateness
no such thing. you can wear scents whenever you like. just a meme created by cologne makers to sell more

fragrantica

fragrantica allows people to vote on the season fragrances would be best for, but also Some notes seem to do better in certain weather conditions imo but honestly just wear what you want when you want

Anyone have suggestions on some cheapies that have good longevity?

Anything by Aramis or Jacques Bogart.

Most masculines created by Annick Menardo tend to last long and go for around the $30 - $45 range on the gray market. Hope you like the smell of benzoine.

What does /fg/ think of Guerlain L'Homme Ideal?

Gary from fragrancebuy, on the inclusion of Rock Rose in their inventory:

"We will keep an eye out"

A few of my favorites from the last couple years:
Dior Sauvage
Coach For Men
Acqua di Gio Profumo

Is it true new bottles get better performance after you used a few sprays and let it sit for a week or two?

Who the fuck told you that

>Coach For Men

How do you find this? I tried in on a paper tester and it smelled too sweet like a slightly less obnoxious version of 1 Million

I used to hate this when I first smelled it but now it's growing on me. Definitely an okay alternative to Sauvage.

Pajeet

It's been my experience as well though.

The opening is perfect for me, like slightly more lively ysl lhomme but gets too cloying i the drydown

EDP and Cologne versions are fantastic, the normal one and the Sport flanker, I havent tried them

What are your honest opinions about Bvlgari Man in Black? Thanks in advance