Watches

can someone give me the name and model of these watches ?

Other urls found in this thread:

timothystone.com/watches/c-031-alwh
mahawatch.com/aaaxx.png
youtube.com/watch?v=DGYrZBC6lwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left 2 are gay, right is probably a Maha? If it's not a fake then it's the plastic version of this Level 2 (Drake is wearing the hard version)

I think the middle is daniel wellington

l2r tag heuer aquaracer, daniel wellington, no idea what far right is

> 2018
> not fucking knowing about billion-watches

mahawatch.com

unfaggot yourself pls

I don't think OP's pic is a Maha, they'd never make anything like that. Maha's whole thing is Gold-X

tag huerer aqua on the left, etc

> any watch except vacheron constantine or rolex

kys OP

every swiss watch is made in china
doesn't matter what you buy op

pls gib cookies

not my watches, just wanted to know what model they were. thanks!

the right one looks nice but it's some shit brand and a shit watch for sure. I do dig the white strap however.

Got my new NATO the other day. Looks good on my SNK809.

You had that strap on an Omega in a older thread right?

Nah that was just the photo from the website. I fucking wish I had a speed master.

Oh wait yea I did put it on my vintage omega to see how it looked but i didn’t like how washed out it looked.

I thought it looked wild man.
Not tellin you how to live yo life but I think that strap fit extremely well on the Omega.

lol, da fuk is this crap xD

1) tag heuer
2) daniel wellington
3) some random cheap chinese watch

I like how the website is a polished face but nothing more. Literally want to know what a liquid movement is. But the 'more' button is fake.

It's not looking like I'll be buying this over the seamaster I've had my eye on for a couple months.

it's a scam.
i wonder why are the 2 guys above trying hard to make it look like it's an established brand or something xD
nice whois records.
also copy of this timothystone.com/watches/c-031-alwh

mahawatch.com/aaaxx.png
timothystone.com/watches/c-031-alwh
the photoshop skills
gtfo

I'm posting again. all the watches are fakes

right one is a fake adidas watch

Aw man you might be right. Problem is I want to wear this nato every day and I can’t wear the omega daily as I ride my bike to work and it’s a bit rough for a 50 year old watch.

My evil dream is having gucci watch like this one but every time i try i dont know it seem to be not for me so i buy 2 a micheal kors watch all the time for the same price

utter trash

Yeah that might be an issue. Ever consider puting it on a russian lookalike?

looks like shit, save up a little more and get an omega seamaster

Since most of you presumably wear watches as jewelry instead of functional gear, would getting a broken watch (internals not working, outside still in good condition) be Veeky Forums on the cheap? Feels like a waste getting all the working parts just so I can NOT check the time.

>gucci watch
JFC can this is like buying a Supreme car. Buy an actual decent watch brand you morons.

Left or right?

>wearing any watch, clock or other time-measuring device not made by Patek Philippe
lmao poorfag

Lets see it nigger.

right. you already made that thread and we all said right. what more do you need to know?

someone actually did post a Patek with a timestamp on here some time ago
I think he also kept it in a safe or something

it's like you want us to choose left wtf

Someone say Patek?

>no timestamp

Not only is it a scam but also copyright infrigement on Lamborghini as it is an official promo video to Aventador playing in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGYrZBC6lwI

Registrar suggest to report abuse at: [email protected], shall we?

post back of that nautilus... i think its fake

The only one I have. Wear it to everything and beat it around with zero fucks given.

that 12yo arm lmao

w2c something like this for
>under $150-$180us
>automatic
>less than 40mm?
>one subdial

Would be better is the leather was black but I could always change that after. Not too Bauhaus-y. Please no DW memers.

Already tried Orient but their watches are a bit too big and some don’t have the subdial. Any help is appreciated.

Honestly? Aliexpress. There are so many cheap DW ripoffs on that website.

really mane? the guy just said no DW shitters.

id say look for some vintage omegas but those are getting kinda pricy now I wish I had more recs, sorry.

Not everyone is poor you know. Thousands of these are sold so someone out there is buying them.

Need help, is nixon any good? if not can someone suggest alternatives but in this style

Change the f91 for a gshock and add a couple straps for the Nautilus and... almost best collection ever.

Can u repost the pic with the Omega?