Guys what the fuck do I wear on a hike? Going on a date a beautiful girl so I don't wanna look like shit hiking

Guys what the fuck do I wear on a hike? Going on a date a beautiful girl so I don't wanna look like shit hiking

Wear comfy shit. Advertise to her that you are a cuddling machine while sleeping

plus you'll be comfortable too.

Can you post more comfy shit

you got it, a bit of it is Kanye so forgive me for the wave.

I really dig this fit, it never gets old

It’s a hike dog.. your not going out to dinner. Wear a old
Button up jeans and shoes u don’t mind getting dirty. It’s best to enjoy each others company and appreciate the nature of beautify, not what your wearing, you vain asshole

I like Shia's acting and his fits

Flannels and Plaid are big staple of outdoorsmen, make sure to wear one.

that's it from me for now, just stay comfy warm and be a good man friend to her.

Also enjoy that motherfucking nature, I don't get to see that shit often in a city.

Salomon Boots, Duluth Trim Fit Pants, and a nice fitting polo shirt with an A shirt underneath with a leather belt that compliments the boots and if it gets cold wear a fleece pull over or zip up jacket.

The first rule of hiking is to never hike without at least one Patagonia item. You will need some Arc'teryx and Mountain Hardware too, but avoid The North Face if possible.

I never did manage to find a source on this shirt.

Truth. Always gotta wear my Patagonia hat on the trails. Something had to soak the sweat

There is only one answer

Big part of the fit is how you wear it. For maximum effect, you need the credibility of patina. Hikers with new gear stick out and you'll quickly feel awkward around others if your stuff isn't creased and worn out as fuck.
Just go to the Sally Ann and get an old backpack , a windbreaker, and a 100% wool sweater. You can try to find blue brushed cotton cargo pants while you're there, but only if they fit, and dont push your luck.

Otherwise follow this advice for boots

Agree with this for sure. What would you wear hiking if it weren't a date? If you hike a lot and have some hiking clothes that you really like just wear that and you'll be fine. Truly practical fits are usually pretty effay - see milspo for example.

depends where you are from and how long the hike is. How serious do you think this girl is about hiking?

no

he literally looks like every homeless guy in ohio asking for a dollar so he can buy beer

This is not a fit it's ugly

What are some good sneakers to buy for hiking from Nike or Adidas? Need something I can pick up at the store. Inb4 hiking boots

/TECHWEAR/

Too fratty

dress normal, dumbass.

Wear silkies

that's embarassing, it looks like something a 17 year old gamer kid would dream of wearing

wearing wool to hike.......

>fucking rookies

If she has hiked before shell know you don't know anything

Wear comfy synthetics

why avoid tnf?

if she is worth seeing again she wont care what you wear, its a fucking hike for crying out loud. just go prepared with a water bottle and maybe a sandwich in your backpack girls get hungry a lot

Comfy > all but wool is fine, might be a bit heavy but good wool clothing definitely isn't uncomfortable. Ounces makes pounds doesn't really come into play on day hikes, and clothing is supported so well by your body that it really isn't that big of a deal. The farther things get away from your center of mass the greater importance their weight carries. Wear comfy clothing, comfy shoes for the love of god, and cut as much weight as humanly possible from all the other shit you're going to bring with you, water is probably the easiest thing to deal with first. Make sure stuff is strapped down and not swinging around, and make sure nothing impedes your leg movement in the slightest and you've got a good start, you don't really need much besides water, some food, a phone, and basic stuff like first aid and a small knife, depending on how far you're going.