Do people actually wear RAY BAN Aviators?

It's tacky, shitty, overpriced, your mom wear them, your janitor wear them, ugly skanks wear them, everybody wear them.

Also, because of the obnoxious branding it turns your face into an ad for Ray Ban.

It's literally like writing "i eat turds" on your face, literally.

Other urls found in this thread:

aoeyewear.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2018
>not wearing vintage cazals

I used to, but them I lost them... if only some diabolical capitalist did not monopolize 99% of good sunglasses companies.

But seriously though, what are some good brands of sunglasses that are Veeky Forums and not owned by pic related

Bruh, you ever been to an American university? Literally, LITERALLY, every single student owns ray ban aviators.

This, cazals are the shit.
I'm looking searching for the perfect pair.
I don't wanna look like a raper try hard

itll be a while, the market is kind of dried up at the moment. wait for mid/late spring/early summer and the people that dont know what they have will sell cheap and people that have them will get bored
>tfw my friend got a $1200 pair for $300
>black frame gold lining amber shading.
it was fucking god tier.
summer

That's the problem.

I like my Saint Laurent sunglasses, they feel high end.
And i dont think they are made by luxottica or safilo.

It's pretty easy to find luxury sunglasses for less than €100, which is the usual price of ray bans these days.

I'm still in a fase of searching what model I really what, than I will try to find a deal.

I have a pair of fora Eyewear sunglasses and I recommend them. They are basically made in Portugal Oliver people.
I bought them on holydays, they fell a ton of times and never broke. Still wear them today.
I can't remember, but I think they cost the around 100 euros.

good luck and god speed user

>Saint Laurent

I checked, SL like all the brands owned by Kering (Bottega Venetta, Gucci, McQueen) are not made by Luxottica but "in-house".

My pair as a reference. Basically a Oliver people rip off

I really like these glasses, but I don't know what kind of social setting they would be appropriate for, unless you are going for the absolute "fuck social norms" fashion

>but then I lost them
And this is why I don't spend big bucks on designer sunglasses.
Normies will never notice the difference anyway.

Cheap sunglasses would still be more original than Ray Bans...

And probably the same quality (for the plastic models at last, not the ones with small metal parts).

aoeyewear.com/

I have tried cheap sunglasses, but I can never get a type that fits comfortably, day to day I wear pic related though, mainly because I need eye protection

I get all my sunglasses from gas stations or no-name Amazon companies and everybody tells me how great they look.

post some amazon links pls, been looking but everything i find looks like shit to me

I wear those, I like them. They were a gift so I didn't overpay. I don't get the hate honestly.

I actually own Wayfarers from Ray Ban, but you can literally go on Amazon or any gas station/Target/Walmart and just look at their sunglasses. They're full of Wayfarer knockoffs that look the same.

Just go to Amazon and search for the style of sunglasses you want.

GIVE LINKS TO AMAZON PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASED

THAT IS ALL.

I like styles on amazon, but I dont trust the made in china to be eye safe for light blocking (UVA UVB)

Then don't buy from Amazon if you're worried about quality.
I buy from Amazon because I just want cheap sunglasses that I won't feel bad if I break or lose.

No, not if you're going to be a little sperg about it.
Learn how to shop, it's an adult life skill.

Nice digits.

I wear sunglasses all year around and cheap glasses ( 40 bucks and bellow) never last more than 3 months, they always break.
I'm not retarded to spend 400 and up on sunglasses, but most of my sunglasses cost around 100-200 bucks. None of them never broke.

Basically if you only wear them during summer and lost them easily, I agree with you, just buy cheap ones. If you wear all year around, you are better off buying a expensive pair, you will have them for years, cheap glasses can't take a daily beating.

Only poorfags complain about RayBans

Anyone here have any experience with retrosuperfuture?

>cheap glasses can't take a daily beating.
Are you getting punched in the face or something? Or do you constantly rub butter on your hands?

No, there's always some accidental falls.
I'm just talking from my experience. After breaking 4-5 pairs of cheap glasses and doing the math that with that money I could have bought a nice pair I just bought a expensive pair.
I have now some pairs that are 4 years old and they are in great condition, even after falling to the ground, only the case is kinda fucked up.
Imo is worth it giving a bit more and buy a nice pair.

I remember when I wanted so badly the gosha collab.
Thank God I didn't fell for the meme

I used to sell sunglasses at a big outdoor store and the one thing that always boggled me was the people who would $200 on a pair of sunglasses but wouldn't spend $5 on croakies to keep from losing their $200 sunglasses.

No, actually my dad wears them.
I dont see people wearing aviators too often tho. Wayfarers are way more common.

>thinking ray bans are a sign of wealth

You must be 15, eat shit.

Point proven lmao

I got a pair of wayfairers when I was in college or shortly after back in the 80s, when everyone had a fucking pair. tore them up over the years in everything from a car wash to a 30 foot fall. recently got them fixed up from a local who does vintage shit, look like gold now. much better than the new style rayban puts out. invest in some of those, they are high quality and made before it turned into a shitshow.

only niggers wear those

Get oliver peoples for acetate frames and vintage raybans for aviators. Modern Ray Bans are shit.

i wear these exact ones, fight me irl faggit

My dad bought a pair of aviators the day I was born in late '95. He gave them to me for my 16th birthday and I haven't needed any other pair.

i got to say, thats the only valid reason to own a pair.

It's like owning an ugly leather jacket your dead father gave you.

Yea i got some regular ones and mirrored ones on sale for like 70-90$ each

I have a fairly large and squareish head and got myself some Randolph aviators at a discount a few years ago and I've had countless compliments. Always wear them driving or in the summer and I've never seen anyone else wearing them, which is one reason (among others) why I don't like Ray Ban.

Brand/model?

Calm down Kim Kardashian.

Also, black RayBan wayfarers will LITERALLY never go out of style. Deal with it.

I live in SoCal and not that many people wear Ray Ban Aviators. Most aviators I see are the cheap oversized walmart pairs, and it's usually a skanky white bitch wearing them.

If you've got real ray bans and the right face shape for that style, you'll probably get tons of praise