What fall/winter top would go with this skirt?

What fall/winter top would go with this skirt?

The Hillary

Skirts like this make my ass look good but there's no top that pairs well with plaid wool minis. Would wear black leather boots with. Some kind of tight black cotton stretch cableknit pullover sweater maybe.

Sounds like ww2 core

What skirt looks good with black leggings then? I have a stretch skirt but it rides up/ constantly having to readjust.

keep white top, just add cardigan of choice, good to go.

Can you post a cardigan I'm retarded. Please.

tits or gtfo

Are there actually females who post here or is this the /cross dressing/ general?

Check out Ank Rouge, Mon Lily

I'm female. Help me Veeky Forums I want to wear leggings because ugly with nice body/buttaface but I have no idea what to wear with them. They're like see through tights basically, so skirt, but no skirt looks good with.

how big are your tits for reals?
that'll influence my suggestion

34B. They're small but nice. I'm 5'9" and 140 lbs.

>140 lbs
hit the gym first, fatty

Ribbed cardigan or maybe a turtleneck if you can fill it out properly

start here

Fatty? :) Bitch please, I'm not a runway model. My stomach is totally flat. I'm 5'9!! It's possible I weigh more like 130-135. I don't even bother to weigh myself, because not fat at all.

This has been my goto with wool minis, but it's hard to find a flattering one. I like a tight black wool turtleneck with zip closure in back with wider ribbing.

My larger question is wtf do girls wear with black leggings? Pic related. Ignore the ugly bandaid shoes.

>unironically wearing leggings
Crawl back to whatever basic bitch hole you came from

I'm trying to look like a basic bitch when I'm on the clock. I've got responsibilities, yo. Problem is, I don't know how soccer moms dress. Wtf is "layering" with tank tops for instance? I keep reading about it in reviews of basic bitch clothes on Amazon. It's a whole new world.

this reads like a copypasta. pls dont be serious

140 at 5'9 isn't fat by normie standards but it's definitely not thin. hard to be effay if you aren't thin

samefag but this is just cringy...

>copypasta
>effay
>samefag
>cringe
>pls
jesus christ, i just want to know what to wear with leggings.

This desu. One of my favorite tops is a black ribbed like, half turtle neck that fits snug without being too tight. Love it so much, almost always wear it with skirts in the fall.

>tfw 5'9" and 115 lbs, but Im a guy

I need to stop being a stick

Just live on pizza potato chip ice cream and donuts for awhile. 4 most fattening things you can eat. Used when my son needed to gain weight.