When is it okay to wear a thrasher shirt?

When is it okay to wear a thrasher shirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/fa/13020200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only if you skate

Only while getting raped

when you realize why people rape

lol wtf i know this girl
vem är du

never desu

between the ages of 13-18 (super seniors permissible), and it must accompany the denim vest with a thousand different patches on it. studs on the shoulder are not optional. and you damn well better have your suicidal tendencies hat on with the bill bent upwards.

jag heter homo-peter

this

it's cultural appropriation to a lesser extent than some things, but cultural appropriation nonetheless.

>wearing thrasher after they sold out
smdh tbqh senpai

if you skate, read the magazine, or do shit thats close to it

When you're a teenager

literally never, it's shit tier at this point

thiccie thread

only when you get dubs like these

wearing a thrasher shirt and not skating is like wearing an iron maiden shirt and not listening to iron maiden

>implying the phelper sold out

bait, surely?

>lol wtf i know this girl
give is sauce then.

but arent they just a brand??

This. Phelps actually shits on all the celebs who wear Thrasher as a fashion statement. What are they gonna do though, make you pass a kickflip test to order a shirt?

Show her this thread: yuki.la/fa/13020200 and buy her a rape whistle.

a brand by and for skaters

nope, dead srs bro. thrasher was integral to skater culture today. if you aren't immersed in that culture, by wearing it you're making inaccurate implications about yourself to people that don't know you.

Maybe, but it's pretty well understood that sales to normie-outsiders float the skate industry. Those soft goods sales support the less popular and less profitable hard goods sales.

t. have know many current and former pros

not for anyone on THIS board

never

nigga i cant read this shit

it's sort of endearing when people do it, so i think girls can get away with it easier.
i think if i wanted to rep skating, i'd wear something more specific like an independent hoodie or nike SBs with some fresh socks.

knulla henne

even stussy is not fa anymore, times have changed

why are skaters so entitled to their brands? people don't care if you don't play basketball but wear Jordans or if you don't play tennis but wear Fred Perrys (muh secret skater brand i suppose)

skateboarding is far more difficult and less common, not only to learn but also execute.

tennis and basketball courts are much more common than skateparks

dont even need to read whats in there, i was blessed to be in that bread
what a fucking goldmine was that shit

>skateboarding is far more difficult
All the things kids say. Lmao. That's not an argument anyway

I'll accept it.

not that guy but skateboarding really is harder

Because skating is fucking difficult lad, you can injure yourself very very easily

>why are skaters so entitled to their brands
They aren't. Gatekeepers and people who shame others in an attempt to fit in are everywhere and people on the internet think they're special because they skate. I and Nobody else that I know who skates actually gives a shit what you wear.

if you want to earn clothes based on difficulty join the military and earn a crimson beret. You can injure yourself in any sport, and you don't have to do anything harder than a kickflip to call yourself a skater. Or do skaters have exams to get their thrasher licenses

kill yourself

>less common
muh secret club as pointed out

i swear he's the same guy who fantasized in some terrorwave thread about shooting an ira girl

a reasonable assumption. I don't really have an opinion on the matter I just like the drama that surrounds it

good thread

spräcc

>dubs
Nice

Because they cling to their shitty board with wheels on it

the fucking website wanted me to pay for the full sized picture. google it yourself.

How I see it is that wearing Thrasher and not being a skater is similar to the high school kids that wore Odd Future hoodies and never listened to one of their songs.

regardless of whether or not you skate, why would you want to wear anything indicative of skating culture? Are you all 19? I cringe when I see adults with skateboards and all the art-ho irony culture that surrounds the hobby.

i was in that thread

because it's a subculture, not just the sport

When u thrashing dat boipussy nomsayin

KOKK

say "hey I saw a bunch of people talking about you on the internet, it's crazy just stay safe, you know?"

you will get some pusy

that was such a disturbing thread

and such a hilarious absurd & wonderful thread

Fucked up and Fuckin' funny. Veeky Forums exists for threads like that, IMHO

wow nice cap

only if youre getting thrashed daily

red skirt

far right. ass makes up for forehead.

Real antposting hours

What's wrong with her forehead?

yes

What are you doing on Veeky Forums you loser

Lol hon har blivit postad här many times buddy, tror hon själv gjorde en tråd nån gång eller så va de en imposter

Whenever you feel like it. Fuck the kids who complain.

Who are this girls? HAve any more pics of them?

think i've matched with this girl on tinder

this thread is fucking creepy, even worse that neckbeards think its somehow philosophical because someone used the word "rejection"

This thread is not even comparable with other glorious threads like babyface