What Android phones are effay?

What Android phones are effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

harpersbazaar.com/fashion/designers/a1013/raf-simons-robert-longo-collaboration-0913/
youtube.com/watch?v=AY6JsCtERxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao

All black Note 8

Pixel, mainline google devices

Maybe some Motorola shit

this tbqhwy senpai

huawei nova plus

Only Samsung

Everything else isn't fa at all

All of them. Extra points for bezel-less

The most fashionable option

Oneplus 5/5t

Post more non-standard phone colors

only top end samsungs and iphones are effay smartphones, other android brands are all autismcore or poorcore

Samsung and Apple spend billions convincing mouth breathers like you to believe this. And you're actually PROUD of yourself for it.

since 6" screen decent resolution chinkphones came out at 250 bucks no1curr of phones anymore but autists
literally doesnt matter if it gets stolen too
some will suck because software isnt optimized so you have to fo a bit of research

>android
Pajeets and virgins are not effay

Love my Xperia XZ1 Compact

Go be jewish somewhere else.

iphone is the only effay option. you have no taste.

Wow user you must be so rich, I see you have an iphone and a base model c class. Can we whip around in your foreign user? heehee you can pay for my mani pedi if youre good

iphones are for brainlets
Makes sense that Veeky Forumsgs like em

an iphone is the mark of a pseuds, wannabes, pretenders, and milquetoast soybois around the world. may as well buy an eames chair and hang up a klimt print in your efficiency while you're at it

im not suggesting android is better either, smartphones in general arent fashionable

I'm currently an iphone fag cause my girlfriend wanted me to get one. Don't do it, they fucking break so easy and cause they're so expensive you have to be careful af with them. I had my old nexus for like 5 years and it was great and now i got cucked into the fucking iphone. The only good thing about iphones is that girls love them, they all either have one or want one at my uni.

As say, the pixel, essential phone, oneplus, are all good. Believe it or not, the Blackberry Keyone is actually not bad.

Samsungs are absolute shit. Their skins on all the regular android apps are annoying as fuck.

i like the way my galaxy looks but i had to settle for an ugly ass protective case because i don't want to destroy my investment. it's this way with every phone for me and i hate it

you are all fucking retards. show me one effay person or/and someone working in the industry who doesnt own an iphone.

This

>He wears no watch and carries an ancient, un-smart cell phone, on which he claims to be able to text faster than anyone else.

harpersbazaar.com/fashion/designers/a1013/raf-simons-robert-longo-collaboration-0913/

Anybody who would pay anywhere hear full msrp for an iphone or a samsung is fucking retarded. IPhones are a faux symbol of class and social status for who want to appear wealthier or more trendy than they really are. This is why you always see poor people with the newest iphone.

Its impractical to drop 800 dollars on a new phone just to trade up in a year. Additionally, people who do monthly plans are suckers who pay even more than msrp for a chunk of cheap metals and hydrocarbons.

youre a retard, iphone is the default choice obviously a lot of people will have it. that's the opposite of effay

anything in rose gold

Xiaomi Mi Mix / Mi Mix 2, or Essential Phone.

I've tried iPhones and ios is so resctictive, I have no idea why you would put up with it unless you are a brainlet. Pic related in black is what i have. It's great if a little big t.b.h

Samsung, especially S and A series

pleb-tier shit in this thread desu.

effay android phones:
>high spec flip phones that cater to the asian market
>anything high spec from xaiomi or doogee
>sharp aquos crystal 1 (JP rom or custom rom)

most effay options:
>go to china and get a custom built like vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=AY6JsCtERxg
>nokia n9 running meego modified to run apks
>blackberry classic + ram boost which runs apks semi-natively

>t. phone pro

>what android phones are a Veeky Forums fashion board?
stop this. get a phone that suits your needs and budget. if you require a specific brand or design then take that into account. anything else is irrelevant and taking being ‘effay’ into account when buying a phone is possible the least effay thing possible

>cherry picking black women's tweets to encourage brand loyalty

Yeah all these black crack whores sure are though

brand loyalty is so pathetic in general
I get being a fan of a particular designer or fashion house, but caring about a faceless company that makes phones identical to any others on the market?
come the fuck on

If only you could hear yourself right now

5s. Of course, apple went on to make iphones progressively worse than the others before it. But man, I wish they would update the 5S every year with a new battery and whatever the fuck, because it really was an amazing phone.

>2018
>Willingly getting spied on by Google and Facebook

how stupid are you? samsung is the default. all the normies with no taste have it.

what are some high end flip phones i can cop today senpai

go outside lmao

Sexy, only if this phone had a better camera it would be perfect

Sexy, only if this phone had a better camera it would be perfect

is this the new nokia 3310? I really want one but I hear it only works on like 2G networks which are basically obsolete

Galaxy s8 with a cracked screen

that's cool as shit

That's the whole point of it, tho
People use dumbphones almost as a detox from the ever-present internet

It's not really cherry picking. The people who are most vocal about green bubbles are black women since they are the most petty. Or young adult women in general.

>he doesn't run lineage
Stay scared dumb boy

you should

Where can I get a phone like pic rel?

are blackberries still good phones? i love the physical keyboard

chinese ones that you get from ebay

xiaomi
best price/efficiency rate