Is Gosha Rubchinskiy popular in your country?

is Gosha Rubchinskiy popular in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBHGxGPTsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=7PVOqfHsX7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably wouldn't notice his clothing if it wasn't for the branding. Utter shite, not very popular tho

He's my best friend

Poland - only artsy hipsters know him (big cities only) I have seen one guy wearing this particular flag shirt in Warsaw.

I get this reference.

Southern UK and nobody I know has any idea who he is.(I mostly mix with art students although not being one myself)

one of the hardest songs of all time

I rarely see some twinky highschool boy wear it. Usually moving in a pack with other supreme kids

are they Veeky Forums? youtube.com/watch?v=oBHGxGPTsAI

i have some pieces, don't see it around here tho

youtube.com/watch?v=7PVOqfHsX7s

mostly among hypebeast teenagers

he's also somewhat popular among the hypebeast crowd
one of the most popular designers over here I'd say

Face is very Veeky Forums

not the supreme kind of popular, but yeah everyone knows gosha

US, maybe a bit. Acknowledged by hypebeasts but not something I see around. I have a rep of a gosha crewneck that gets no skepticism

people that are into fashion know him over here in latvia, i want one of his scarves so badly

Pa jebalu nevar dabūt ja staigā apkārt ar tādiem krievu rakstiem?

lmao 1/3 of the population is Russian, the entire country speaks Russian as the second language and you’re asking if you can get beaten for wearing gosha?

>everyone knows gosha
go outside for the love of god

Yeah I am pretty sure he is popular but not too popular, Russia

Ireland, not too well known but gaining popularity. Our main high fashion store in Dublin recently acquired some of his new collection, I think it’s the first gosha is being sold here.

nothing good is popular in this stupid fucking serbia

i don't really see anyone wearing gosha irl, but pretty much everyone i know is pretty fashion illiterate and knows what gosha is or owns an adidas x gosha thing.

cilvēki staigā apkārt ar lieliem uzrakstiem "RUSSIA" uz treniņbiksēm
nē, nevar

No one knows him in France.
Who is it ?

fuckng lmao

go outside for the love of god virgin terrorwave faggot, even hypebeast com has a separate fucking section for gosha rubchinskiy

>even hypebeast
Faggot the average person does not know that website even exists thats further proof you need to GO OUTSIDE

Woul probably get your face kicked in by bydlo if you wore this in parts of Gorzów

wearing soviet flags is risky even in Warsaw (and for good reason)

Moscow reporting in. One of my friends loves this shit, but he is a colossal Veeky Forumsggot extraordinaire

Oh here we go again with Gosha

Gosha is shit

Whats the store called? I was planning on visiting dublin in the spring to see some friends and need to know some good spots to shop

Brazilian fag here. Never seen anybody wearing any gosha piece here. Not even reps. Tbh, you'd probably get beaten for wearing something with a hammer and sickle.

thanks to this guy

whoa wtf didn't know he made a song about GR

facts

ES IST 12 UHR

wtf latviesi Veeky Forums? nezinat kadu no valmieras?