How do I obtain the USBM look?

How do I obtain the USBM look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6U5bV6R8sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put a metalhead, a hipster,and lots of semen together in a liquefier

the only guy who looks good in this is the guy on the right

Get a nazi haircut, buy black skinny jeans, black oxford shoes and black dress shirts.

nice jackets but utter faggots

Is it just me or are all of them horrifically ugly and the biker jackets aren't helping? It's like wearing a fedora in jacket form.

Why is it that European black metal bands are always strong and masculine, while American black metal bands are always faggy looking soyboys

Second wave black metal was a bunch of social rejects coming together to splurge their antisocial minds into music. Shit OP is posting are hipsters who make black gaze (meaning shoe gaze but with screaming) with lyrics about urban people problems.

Basically this, second wave black metal was full of autistic larping edgy manchilds who are only considered "scary" by catholic grandmas and "manly" by other edgy manchilds

You're being obtuse if you don't see the huge difference between authentic European bm bands like Darkthrone, Emperor, Immortal, Ulver, etc., and sanitized, PC American p4k bm bands like Deafheaven

Get your reading comprehension checked, he’s praising the edgy Norwegian teens

That's because not everyone wants to make music about "muh misanthropy, muh nationalism, muh satanism, etc" and trying to be as edgy as possible.

Inb4 "You ignorant idiot, learn your BM history reee".

I used to be deeply involved in my city's underground metal scene when I was younger and now that I grew up from it I realize how cringey can "trve" BM guys can get.

Ok but we were talking about this American bm bands always look like soft, emasculated college boys, whereas the European ones actually look like they have some testosterone.

>posting nu-male BM

Pfft I don't know, I would prefer to be a member of Deafheaven getting hipster pussy everyday than to be a "testosterone" filled manchild burning churches and painting pentagrams like an autistic LARPer with my edgy gay friends.

But to each their own, I guess.

Remove Emperor, Ulver, and Burzum from that chart you cunt

>liking emporer, ulver, and burzum

Lol do you people actually not like DH or are you trying to be cool? And if you’re not trying to be cool are you actually a metal head? Because we all know metal heads are about as Veeky Forums as SoundCloud rappers.

>But to each their own, I guess.
Yea

I like the sound of deafheaven. Hell I have sunbather and new Bermuda on vinyl but dislike their lyrical content (luckily they're just screaming all the time right?) and the band members.

>megadeth
Kill yourself

Figures that Veeky Forums would unironically listen to the gayest possible Black metal musician. youtube.com/watch?v=g6U5bV6R8sQ

>cock and balls swinging out on stage
>kissing a dude on stage
kvlt as fuck bro...

>be rocking out to BM concert
>drawing pentagrams and other DUDE EVIL LMAO stuf
>Suddenly lead signer starts deep kissing other band member

Black metal not even once

meant to reply to

So basically every good metal album? Guess im a numale now, you fucking idiot

>responding to the bait
based

this

>USBM
>posts Deafheaven
there's good USBM, Deafheaven is neither.