What core is this?

What core is this?

Wonderful thread OP, bravo.

El goblino core

niggercore

No idea how blacks can look in the mirror and think “I look fresh” and leave the house

looks like autism-incarnated core

>those pants
jesus all mighty end me now

ADHD nig core

you gotta step outside the box and just break every rule possible

56% core

Those pants are amazing

id
their site is down

yeah i think so too.

W2c pants and jacket

id buy a pair for memes but wear them in fear looking like a complete faggot to anybody that even knows of zillakami's existence

Zilla is great. Anime is the new gangsta.

looks like he belongs in an enclosure

crust-pants weaboo style?
are you sure?

3/5 core anyone got more 3/5 inspo?

LEAVE HIM AWAY FROM FA!!
don't ruin him for me

>this

insecure wh*te detected

anime is only Veeky Forums if you're not white, otherwise its maximum cringecore.

Naruto gangsta you fucking inbreds

I wish I had the confidence to wear what some these niggas are wearing.

Why do blacks dress like literal clowns?
Multicoloured hair
Oversized retarded versions of western menswear
Ridiculous clashing colours
Sneakers more expensive than their annual food expenses or the car they don't own
Clothes designed by some gay guy or picked out by a faaabulous stylist that cost $700 each, then they all jump over each other or rob stores to buy them with their EBT cheques

They're like clowns that'll kill each other over a diss track. Absolutely pitiful creatures

It's called having a low time preference, cargo cult mentality to being "masculine", worshipping NBA sportstars as if they're pagan gods, being spoonfed the most violent thuggish rolemodels that are told to "act more thug" by their producer Mr Noseberg, worshipping these million dollar (((rap videos))), cultures that pride hypergamy as the most important thing and have barely any concept of monogamy (she my sixth side piece, shieet) on top of the mentality that if you make some money (or are given a welfare cheque) the first thing you do is buy the pair of Yeezies, even if it means eating toilet paper or grass.

See this video to see the exact same behaviour in their native lands, the guy has a huge family but buys his retarded clothes instead of feeding, educating or housing them properly in his cargo cult aping of what being a "gentleman" looks like

And then, of course, you get the wide eyed white kids distracted by the bling and cool music videos (all shot by white artists and film directors) and the clothes designed and picked out by some white designer or stylist (Kanye and Virgil Abloh are the only black designers I can think of, and their creativity/originality is questionable, you could make a good case for them being cargo cult designers), and this results in a lot of echoey hand rubbing.

Notice when white kids and chicks get wrapped up in streetwear, they almost always manage to create nicely picked out, tonally matched, pleasant combinations of this garbage? Almost like aesthetic intelligence and restrained pallettes are innate, and culturally we naturally look down on tacky neon fratboys or gross loud juggaloes, but for some (((reason))) retarded thugga ghettowear is elevated by every record company and fashion site, especially strange in an era where subcultures are entirely engineered and barely any natural, artificial ones exist...

Animucore kawai senpai desuka shinigami core

Because their hair types, skin tones, face shapes, body proportions, and builds make them look pretty weird and bad in more conventionally Veeky Forums clothing. Conversely, they pull off more outlandish styles better thanks to these same features. Imagine that the person in your picture is a nappy-headed black guy instead, does he really look as good as the original white guy in the same clothes?

bloody osiris is the goat

Anyone know how those patches are made?

/lsdcore/

>56%
>is fully black
What did the redditor mean by this?

Mgtowcore

this 1000000000000000000000000000000x

post lil peep soundcloud rapper core

w2c that sweater breh

oh boy here comes the designated armchair philosopher, here to tell us exactly whats wrong with fashion and society because of an instagram pic of a guy wearing clothes he doesn't like

also, if Ye and Abloh are the only black designers you can think of, you can't seriously try to hold a dialogue about this shit (not to say there are many to begin with, but that's beyond the point im making). they're popular because they're associated with hip hop culture, which is popular culture because white people like to associate with any and everything that isn't inherently theirs. ironic considering a lot of white people already consider anything they associate with as theirs.

>white people like to associate with any and everything that isn't inherently theirs.
Lol this coming from a black dude, right? You're aware your race are known as being stereotypical thieves for a reason right?

I'm not even """racist""" but at this point, you force everyone to be.

If you don't like the West, then move the fuck back to your homeland, and be done with it. Simple as you cunt

its kinda funny and fucked up that black people are a diaspora only made possible by a slave trade that often got slaves by abduction, but somehow thievery is one of the stereotypes used to identify themselves

black people had to rebuild a semblance of a culture and now its popular culture, you can't be surprised that some nigga who puts anime patches on ripped jeans is popular on insta. sure its funny
to keep makin "we wuz kangz" jokes but if we're putting blame on anyone it goes to white people considering they're the larger population and by association, continuing to put this shit in the spotlight

at this point im just a black dude tired of seeing white dudes on twitter getting dreads and going bald, then getting on Veeky Forums and seeing pretentious self-important cunts cloggin this board with boring, circle-jerk threads where there is no real discussion

tl:dr- cry harder white boi (or whatever the fuck you might be)

Crust-Weeb
Not recommended if you're white or without dreads, this is high level fashion

Lol you're seriously wearing that chip on your shoulder hard. It's popular culture because a certain race of people (I won't mention who) just so happen to be dominant in all forms of media, I think you can guess who. It's no coincidence all of these rappers label deals are put together by Jewish men, or do you think it is?

I'm English, so your bullshit slavery shit doesn't work on me one slight bit. The working class of my country BUILT my country, from the ground up, and then they have people from other nations coming over as a GUEST, where they then start demanding shit, clamming we are oppressing them..demanding quotas, and so on... As a great musician once said, "I think you're oppressing me, because I have to watch your music on the television and hear it on the radio, and I don't particularly like it."

As for America, I don't give a single shit about dead slaved from hundreds of years ago. Too fucking bad. You don't hear the Irish complain, they were slaves too.

But no, the fucking African American "negro" has to complain, while committing more crime, encouraging their peers to avoid education, glorying gang violence, and I could go on forever...

TIME TO STOP BLAMING OTHERS, MY FRIEND.

>english
>trying to throw shade

go back to your side of the pond

WOW BRO YOU REALLY SHOWN ME SWEET ARGUMENT DUDE

Lol fucking gimp

>britfag trying to weigh in on Anericans issues

American media is exported globally. At this point the African American problem is everyones problem

They just can't stop committing crime and then saying they didn't do anything wrong because their ancestors so and so were slaves.

Fuck all of that, even blacks here don't have that mentality

i pointed out that this thread is dumb and pointless, the og user i replied to made it about race. its stupid that op posts insta pics of guys wearing clothes he doesn't like. its the same as a cringe thread, but since the guy happens to be black it's "le edgy racist thread", atleast /pol/ bothers to have a conversation

also britain did participate in the trans-atlantic slave trade at some point , you guys just freed them out of nowhere and scrubbed them out of history books while wagging your fingers at the US

and the irish were treated how most euro immigrants were in america until they eventually assimilated in the homogeny of the east coast after the great depression (italians weren't considered white for a while, but now both are, go figure)

also, why do so many brits think people care that they're brits? not to say ur derailing, this thread was already about nothing

Nah, Irish were kept in the same fucking plantations as African slaves in many cases. Fuck off with your revisionist history, you silly fucker.
And again, let me just say it one more time, I DO NOT give a single fuck about African slaves who died hundreds of years ago. Every race in history has been slaves at some point in time. Only one of them goes on about it, almost as if they're looking for excuses... Like I said bro, time to face reality and move forward.

I don't, I was just saying how it is.
Why do so many Americans think anyone gives a fuck about America? I certainly don't

You really need to relax, some of you people are so weird and have such a distorted view of American race relations. Please shut up and stop derailing with your racist nonsense.

Not an argument dumb cunt

Nobody likes you, fuck off

Not an argument retard
Perhaps this is why you peoples be shootin up da streetz? Read a fucking book

really theres still spineless white people that just say nigger all day on here lmao like shut the fuck up and grow up fool.

its about not giving a fuck and wearing what you want, those are real trend setters.

just make sure the colors go together and ur fine. shut the fuck up about the irish slaves lmao this is FA its like fuckin IGN covering politics like you're literally special.

>partisancore

Nigga provides heat dissipation, heatsinkore

Wealthy homeless

shut up retard nigger
read a book
it might save your life

I see Tsubaki so best girl core

niggercore

No-dad core