Why don't more black men grow their hair out? Its effay desu

Why don't more black men grow their hair out? Its effay desu

easier to cut it short in prison

Can we keep the /pol/ stuff in /pol/

can't unless they don't want a job

Is there really anyway to make long black hair look business worthy?

long white hair is already hard enough

It's not even a race thing, businesses don't want to hire people with long hair.

>Looks like shit most of the time unless it's braids
>Only people impressed by it already have a big appreciation for black hair
>Job standards still don't accept black hair even (not just this shit, but also neat braids and well kept dreads)

Afros/hightops can look good on the right people and is that you if so are you freeforming your hair?

Is this how black hair looks in its natural form?

I hated growing an afro desu since all my white friends like touching my hair and yes it is me. It looks better at it's maximum length, but I had to start from the beginning after fucking it up. Might shave the sides .

This is the ideal black male hairstyle. you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Just look up a freeformed black hair. Usually turns to dreads though

Grow a massive untameable afro

God, I wish that were me

But are you freeforming though?

I would think the answer would be obvious, but yes, I am freeforming my hair.

What is your inspo user? I am also freeforming. How do you deal with this shit not being locked up yet cuz its a pain in the ass

I was a lazy shit in HS, didn't bother with my hair.
Let genetics take over, people thought it looked good.
Boom, fell in love with it.
The awkward stages when your hair has grown out, but isn't neat is easily dealt with by keeping your hairline straight. Once your hair becomes twistable, twist it, doesn't have to be done neatly at all. After that, you don't have to ever worry about it again and just let your hair do work.

There is one maintenance thing I do, actually. I make sure to clean my hair with Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Powder to keep a nice sheen, maintain my roots, and help my hair grow favorable.

kek.

It's really annoying to maintain, and the buzzcut/fade has way fewer risks. I'm black, have had shoulder length hair my whole life and it's always been a hassle. Getting it braided, making sure it's healthy (split-ends were a common problem for me), dealing with my school requesting that I cut it. Even now, as I have much shorter hair, I have to do a lot of work to make sure it looks nice and presentable since I have curly hair. But still, it's 5x easier than what I had to deal with before, especially now that I don't have to rely on other people besides my barber.

brcause before it gets to that length you have an afro for 3 months

The smell

my hair is getting close to this length how do i do this?

This is a shitty myth. The only reason you would smell something is because that person is a degenerate. Dreads falls onto lazy as much as the fashionable. I have never had my hair smell bad because it's easy as shit to keep clean.

He's just projecting, ignore that thing

No, not for every black person. There are a lot of different textures for black hair.

Nigger smells, not only the hair

Wew lad, give a warning before you throw in all that edge.

maybe i should freeform..

If that's you, don't. That style naturally works with your facial aesthetics. Not only should you be drowning in pussy, but also wearing comfy long sleeves, jeans, and boots for some of the most effortless style.

I honestly believe freeform works best with soft faces, yours is very strong and has definition.

they shouldn't because they can't pull it off like whites and are appropriating our culture

this unironically

haha youre cool, be my friend!

>black men growing their hair out is appropriating white culture
>believing black men can't pull off natural hair when it's a staple piece in our culture and whites have constantly tried to mimic it
>Not liking beautiful natural black hair.

Get a towel and rub your head when wet after a shower

probably due in part to the retarded levels of forced masculinity within the black community

do your hair like the guy in black panther and you'll be DROWNING in pussii if that is you

wah wah :^)

Stop using the internet, it's appropriating my culture.

>the guy in Black Panther
nigga which one?

say a nigga had very little definition

What style is best for soft faces?

he talking about killmonger

looks like shit smells like shit black people are shit

longer hair, think dreads. you could start out clean with some two strands. i've got semi-freeforms, they're great if you don't like the bigger, Marley look, or get lost down the road.

I’m balding on the crown / back of my head. I’m thinking about cutting my hair completely or shaving the sides. I’ve been growing my hair for a year and it’s barely 3 inches long. I’m thinking about giving up. I look homeless and crazy

Hair grows 6 inches on avg in a year. Maybe you aren't drinking enough water also maybe take biotin pills

No it's true, nigs actually have a different smell than normal people, their smell its stronger

>The only reason you would smell something is because that person is a degenerate
I am assuming you are black - would the hair not be harder to clean than straight hair?

Because you can't just easily comb through that hair, I don't imagine it would be easy to shampoo / condition right? Isn't that why a lot of black people use coconut oil in their hair?

I disagree with the other guy - if you can grow your hair out like the OP pic I think it would look really fucking cool on you

I hate this hairstyle so fucking much

I look down on literally anyone I see with it

Get off the computer, whites invented it. You’re appropriating our culture with all you do
>not liking beautiful natural black hair
You mean smelly, corse, natty hair that legitemently looks like it should be on an animal and not a human? Yeah, it’s gross

gb 2 no, not really. Shampoo and water soaks into hair easily, no matter what hair type you have. There is no discernible difference between how clean ones hair is after washing it.

But yes, a lot of Black people do use oil in their, but thats because black people don't produce as much oil in their hair as white people, so to compensate with cleaning their hair everyday, they need to replace the oils they lose. In theory, white people have dirtier hair than blacks since the amount of oil produced is higher, but that's picking at straws. At the same time, many black people decide to wash their hair every 3 days so they won't have to buy oils to replace the ones they would be missing out on.

btw wet hair is ez to deal with

you underestimate the fashion community's "hipster racism." not either of them but this just reflects how people feel irl. wonder why there are fuck all blacks who model or have positions in the fashion industry?
blacks aren't considered equal to whites within the beauty world, and frankly never will be. it's just how the world is and screaming your pol boogie man is just sad

then why do you feel insecure enough to let it be if that were the truth? It's because you're projecting and don't know how to contain your autism. good job though, here's your (you)

>to not let it be*

An attractive person is an attractive person regardless of color and I think a non white who is attractive would obviously be picked over an average looking white person when it comes to fashion dude

dont take it seriously
stop replying to it
it's shitposting
stop giving it (You)'s

Gonna do this as a white dude

STOP APPROPRIATING BEAUTIFUL WHITE BOY HAIR. IT'LL ALWAYS BE 2ND CLASS AND INFERIOR

Nope, not hard to get clean. The main problem with black hair is dryness and breakage, not griminess.

and how it looks very animalistic, like monkeyish to me. not racist just telling the truth

>not racist
>truth

Thanks for input. I really meant "the main problem for the people who have the hair."

also there's all kinds of monkeys. you'd really have to be more specific

it takes a really long time and the awkward length stage is twice as long as it is for white hair

what monkey has curly hair?

It's funny seeing how dumb this angry cuck is

Takes time, white people don't like it, a lot of people just don't practice good care habits.

Who cares if random white people don't like a style you like. Sounds like you have some racial issues need to be solved.

He didn't say he dislikes it, he's just pointing a lot of white people don't like it. Stop projecting and race baiting.

lol you can't even get a job at fucking mcdonalds with hair like that

I assure you, white people don't care

They do, ask any black person (in the western world) who wears their hair natural and long about the comments and questions they've gotten about their hair.

>lol you can't even get a job at fucking mcdonalds with hair like that

here's a collection of random black guys in academia
They look pretty academic to me, for the most part.

I don't really think there is necessarily any connection in hair style between them, and I don't really think having a different hair style would greatly affect them in terms of looking serious, professional or "academic".

At the end of the day, there isn't anything wrong with breaking new ground here either, changing your hair style isn't the same as getting a tattoo on your face, and even the guy in the OP could look pretty professional in a suit.

As long as your hair isn't super long, braided, or in cornrows or something you are probably fine in terms of employment potential

what should i do with my hair fellow black anons of Veeky Forums, thinking about getting a buzzcut and fade.

We would need to at least see the outline of your face and current hair style.

Are dreads for a girl effay? I’ve had mine for about 5 years now.

Yes, I know a lot of cute girls that have/had dreads.
If you're cute, then it's more you than the hair though.
Box braids are safer though in case you ever feel insecure.

dreads still get my dick hard after I went to bording school with a girl who just started rockin em'

can we please get a pic?

no one cares about your dick

i dont really have a face but my afro is currently an untrimmed hedge full of split ends.

dreads are inherently un /fa, as are all traditional afro styles.

Plenty do. Some are more vocal than others.
Considering you will likely be working for a white person, and they might have preconceived notions about you based on how you look, I'd say a lot of people care. It's one of many reasons why black women wear weaves on the job.
>racial issues
Yeah, welcome to the United States. We're rooted in them.

So like Lenny Kravitz?

How can someone be so wrong