At what age are you too old to date an art ho and is it a concrete number?

At what age are you too old to date an art ho and is it a concrete number?

27, yes.

you, under 30

her, under 25

so what the hell is there to do if all you ever want is to date art ho's and one day you're older than 27? seems like no point

when people talk about raising families i would just be thinking "uh no i want to hang out with some art hos"

never. Depends how handsome/rich/creative you are

Take David lynch for instance. Hes king of art hoes lusting after his old cock.

You grow up user, or you can pursue an artistic career, your choice bud

Boys: 30
Gurls: 26 or so

Over the age of 27 you just fuck art hoes on the side while you look for a proper woman to be with. Never be committed to one.

Lol u don't fucking get that art hoes get with old artsy dudes all the time just hqve coke lel

literally all I ever want is to hang out and bang art hos, nothing else in life is fulfilling, except being skinny and healthy coming in a close second

You sound like you live an empty hollow life user.

21, give or take a few years depending on how conservative you are

Seriously like see a therapist or something

You realize that these kinds of girls are only one notch above high-school level obtuseness, right? Even college sorority bitches are more practical than art hoes.

>t. virgin

Unironically never.

half your age + 7

or something

The only age limit is the age that they stop wanting to date you. There is no concrete number.

ok, what makes a guy an art hoe? any semblance of streetwear? do I have to wear a tucked-in shirt with birkenstocks to be taken seriously as an adult male? ya'll can straight fuck off if that's the case.

whatever age i am now and whatever age i will soon be

I am a 44 old man dating a 27 years old art hoe

It's not so much too old, but rather if you're over 30 and dating one you aren't her boyfriend you're her sugardaddy

What pleasure do you faggots get from dating whores? I get for a few weeks but after that you're dealing with some retarded airhead.

These a scared little boys

This is what they're afraid of

Youth can only get you so far. With equal looks, you can't compete with experience and money..

the minute you leave high school.

I'm 28 and dating a 21 year old. It was a little weird at first, but I don't mind. When I was 21 I was dating a 32 year old woman.

eh I posted an informal rule of etiquette I read

in real terms tho my thoughts are much different

Why would you ever date one? Just beat it and leave it