Tips for growing long hair and not looking like the fat person to the right

Tips for growing long hair and not looking like the fat person to the right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CpG0LaYCMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take care of it the way a woman does, read woman's beauty tips and get it shaped up every now and again

Don't be fat.

make sure you have movie star looks, get hair and makeup done by professionals and ensure that the only images of you people see are from the set

It’s probably genetics. I have long hair I get a lot of compliments on but I don’t use any special products.

I think the guy in the reality pic looks good with long hair

why u gotta roast steve man? hes the tech jesus

be qt

Hey look I can cherry pick pictures of Brad Pitt too

does this look good?

Yes! You cute!

dont part it on the sides
only down the middle or just comb it all back so that your parting doesnt show

Still looks hot idk man

Braid it
Ponytail it

if the guy on the right moisturized and detangled and wasn't fat and ugly it'd look better than pitt's desu

>dry
>split ends
>frizz and fly away
needs an end trim but the healthy part looks real nice

lmao is this nosdrinker? hot on principle

Be attractive

Condition, condition, condition.
Get it trimmed/shaped regularly to get rid of split ends and breakage.
Don't over-brush it.

>fas
>qt
Having degenerate parents isn't fa at all

came here to post this
derp

He's hot in his "bad" pictures lol

I had long hair back in the days and just taking good care of it will already be good, because most of the guys that have long hair are lazy and just don't give a fuck about double ends or damaged hair, leading up to having ugly hairstyles. Try to go to a hairdresser to give it a shape and home hydrate whenever it's possible (lots of recipes on internet with honey and other shit).
Also, comb it everytime you wash it, drink lots of water and avoid direct sun.

(ignore the moustache, it was a weird time of my life)

love your hair, good advice also

Be skinny and have good facial structure. Take care of it like a woman would do
You must own it, be confident. And only a select few (usually semi-androgynous looking people) can rock rly long hair

Spic/10. Gross

>Try to go to a hairdresser to give it a shape

What does this mean? "Hi, I'd like my hair shaped so it doesn't look bad" ain't gonna cut it.

/pol/ please leave.

Don’t browse pol. I can count on 1 hand how many Hispanic models I’ve seen. Should tell you something

lmao i never do shit to my hair and it looks like this

yes! can't believe people remember him
rip

>my hair is to thick to grow it out

Are there cheap ways to straighten out my hair? Like straigthening conditioners, masks or stuff like that?

I've got more or less straight hair that gets crazy curly towards the ends. I would like to wear my hair loose more often but I'm self conscious about the shape it takes.

There aren't many ways to straight your hair without using heat (thus damaging). Two ways I can think of are brushing it down while sitting infront of a fan (because cool hair is fine), or wrapping it like this overnight. youtube.com/watch?v=2CpG0LaYCMg

Both are pretty difficult and time consuming but technically possible. If you have wave to your hair I recommend just working with it instead of against and trying to make your hair actually more wavy/curly, Try scrunching with mousse and/or sea salt spray.

>shitting on Steve
Delete this.

So are hair mask don't work?

Also I've heard heat is fine as long as you don't overdo it and use heat protection.

>If you have wave to your hair
It's really quite straight, the only part that gets really wavy is towards the ends. The rest of my hair has just very small waves.
Would growing it longer help keeping it down? It's neck length at the moment.

justin?

You’d be surprised.

lol I'm japanese, no hispanics in my family

even tho, why gross? Hispanic hair is really nice

>tfw mixed with dry curly hair
Every day I wake up and my hair is completely fucked up. It takes 15 minutes of washing and conditioning before it looks presentable.

thank you user

well, if you just let it grow without a cut, it will probably look like a bird nest (since short hair have a different cut). It's always nice to cut it in the process, giving some shape, not just letting it grow

probably not as smooth as mine was...

You can use heat if you want, up to you. There is no hair mask thatll make your hair straighter, unless its so greasy that it literally weighs it down, but you probably dont want that.

Growing it longer wont drag down the wave much if its just your ends now, you're likely a 2A/2B hair type (google)

I keep my hair in a bun with a few bangs on front. do you think it would be a good idea to regularly straighten just the ends every other day? Using heat protecting product of course

how to properly moisturize hair? mine gets a little frizzy at the ends like the guy on the right. ive tried finishing cream, but it doesn seem to get all of strands... maybe i need to use more?

you look like Vargs wife

wow, gorgeous. i hope my hair looks as good as this someday. i've been growing my hair out for almost 9 months from a really really short cut and excited to see my progress by the end of the year

Tells me you need to broaden your horizons

jesus christ take that retarded beanie off, get a haircut and for the love of God take that metal shit out of your face and you'll be so hot

Get your ends trimmed.

You fucking druggo

Get a shampoo that gives your hair some nice buffs. (Personally, I use TreSemme-there is probably better products out there for richfags). Conditioner is probably the more important thing though.

Get a wet brush to detangle every time you shampoo/condition. Only shampoo twice a week, water only on non-poo days to rinse off the bacteria/dead cells which are the reason for musky smells-if you've ever worked with bacteria cultures you'd know this.

My hair dries pretty quickly (I don't blow dry it at all), so that tells me my hair is in good shape. If your hair holds water for a long time, it means it's too dry and is trying to retain water.

Drink water, eat well, sleep well. I think gayboys with flamboyent hairstyles spend more time on their hair than I do.

Agree on everything except cutting his hair, his hair looks absolutely gorgeous

>My hair dries pretty quickly (I don't blow dry it at all), so that tells me my hair is in good shape. If your hair holds water for a long time, it means it's too dry and is trying to retain water.
Is that you in the pic you posted?
Also how much time does it take you to air-dry?

this

i'm trying to grow it out, currently at 6 inches length. and god, i want to kill myself

Hang in there, if growing out your hair was easy lots of people would have it.

You just gotta stick through the awkward phase before you can enjoy flowing locks.

i've thought about cutting it a couple times, it really looks like fucking shit. But so far i haven't done it yet. let's see if i can last a few months more

Make sure you're growing quality hair.
Sleep well, eat well (fish for strong and shiny hair and almonds to speed up growth) and be patient

Your lack of a middle part is disgusting. All the sexiest guys with long hair have god tier middle parts. Also I can tell you only wash it twice a week. Looks so

About 20 minutes.

shampooing more than 2-3 a week is very bad for your hair user

I had grown mine out for a year and then cut it all about 3 months ago. People said I looked better but I feel like I lost part of me. Growing it out again and I never want to cut it again.

ok will do. what about frizz toward the middle and base? especially on the days i shampoo it, it gets noticeably more frizzy. is there anything else i need to do besides my current routine: de-tangle, shampoo (not every day), condition, pat with towel to get initial moisture off, gentle combing/de-tangling with wide tooth comb, light application of finishing cream, air dry.

i never use a hair dryer or heat and rarely even towel dry it. do i need another product somewhere to combat frizz? admittedly i do not brush my hair because brushing it straigthens my natural waves and curls; i dont like straight hair

So you want long girl hair?

If you are not a rocker or a metal head don't grow your shit out dude.

Try John Frieda's frizzease line my dude, the conditioners and serums are great.

Why should I need to identify with a certain group just to have long hair?
I have long hair because I like long hair, not because I like metal/rock music.

Well then you are a poser who wants girl hair haha.

t. balding soyboy

haha nice trips

Just saying that long hair is pretty hard to pull off if you don't look the part anyway due to a mismatch in lifestyle.

he could be hipster manbun, you left that off the stereotype list

goddamnit. I came to Veeky Forums just because I wanted to start a thread about how utterly disgusting long hair men are. These are your options if you're going to get your hair long:
>look goofy
>look autistic
>look gay as fuck
>look okay, but only if you're the 5% who has a face which suits long hair. but even those people would look better if they'd cut their hair.
Just don't. Please.

best method for growing my hair like this? should I no poo? is getting that texture just genetics? gimme some advice Veeky Forums

"I tried to grow long hair and failed": the post

Be born with decently wavy hair, let it air-dry, don't use shampoo more than 2 times a week.

more like I browsed /soc/ and was utterly disgusted by long haired faggots

Long hair is a looks amplifier.

If you're ugly, you will look 2x as horrible with long hair.
If you're good-looking, well-mantained long hair elevates you to sex god status.

Same goes for beards/stubble

I agree on the first part, but the second....if you're good looking, you still look better with short hair. don't tell me Brad Pitt looked better with long hair...he looked great, but is more handsome with short hair. no homo.
pic related is the maximum which looks okay on a man. longer than that is absolute shit-tier

Not really, almost anyone looks slightly better with a stubble as long as it's a full stubble, but big beards only really suit certain types.
A good jaw/chin looks best clean shaven or with a very light stubble though.

Lots of girls and women disagree with you. Just look at the guys who play Thor and Loki in those capeshit movies. Girls go crazy for that stuff, and I can confirm some guys really do look better with long hair than they do with boring short hair.

They're a select few, though, and they're always very facially attractive.

Is it the preserving of natural oils or the damage some ingredients in most non-natural shampoos cause with frequent use that make you wash your hair only a couple times a week? (Do you, when rinsing in no poo days, make the massage-like motion on your scalp as if washing?) I wonder as I wash it daily with a natural shampoo with just 3 ingredients and it feels fine. I am open to change this habit if truly damaging.

Also, any experiences with keratin treatments for permanent hair straightening? I care mostly about whether it works nicely or not rather than looks people give you on the street or something.

Imagine being this assblasted over someone else’s hair style
Kek, what a faggot

pic not related, right?

>japanese with long hair and a mustache

why would you change your style

How do i take care of my hair

i wash it every 2nd or 3rd day, use conditioner
and its in a bun most of the day

you seem to be doing just fine, looks beautiful

your hair is amazing, what are you talking about?

I would kill to have straight hair like yours, fucking asian genetics you people always have god-tier long hair

Bro, I love Ariel Pink!!!
Keep ripping that bass

pathetic opinion. you realize tons of girls and gay guys disagree with you?
this. ANONS, DON'T ATTEMPT LONG HAIR UNLESS YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE AND WELL GROOMED. you must have good facial structure to attempt

>>brad pitt
>>no homo
Back to lookism incel

if you have wavy hair that frizzes easily

>get some good quality (preferably organic) shampoo and conditioner
>do not wash hair in decently hot water
>try your best to go *at least* two days with shampooing
>do not condition your scalp unless you want to when deep conditioning
>deep condition every 1 - 2 weeks (if living neat life style just leave in normal conditioner for 5 - 15 min or coconut oil for 30 minute- to hours)
>brush it after showers, gently. never when dry (unless rats nest starts forming or you wish to help stimulate hair growth and are not going out in public right after) with a thick toothed comb
>massage scalp with hands or comb 5-10 minutes (especially good when hair starts getting greasy) and after you can brush through hair to bring down the natural oils
>IMPORTANT put chi hair serum throughout the bottom half of your hair after showers (for reference i use about an almond shaped size for medium to long length hair)

also learn to cut/style hair or go to a hairdressers. even if you do not need/want styling its good to dust (hair dusting) your hair (taking off millimeters from the ends) every few months especially if you do not do anything listed above.

side note: if you aren't fit or skinny don't try growing your hair out until you've made it.

please share a more detailed routine your hair is godtier

Where the hell do I get fin? Do I have to get a prescription or can I just go to a store or online and get it?

Any doctor will prescribe on request. Just ask about a drug to prevent hair loss

Is there no way to just get it at a store or online? It'd be way quicker then making an appointment

its kinda embarassing

I wash my hair then use some cheap shampoo, twice if its greasy, i make sure to massage it into the scalp as i tend to flake a tiny bit.

then i apply conditioner to the tips, wash it off after 30sec and just let it airdry after having the towel wrapped around the hair for a few min

What do I do with mine? Its curly as fuck and no mater want I do its still frizzy

Have you tried coconut oil? That worked for me

I want to grow shoulder-length hair. What do I do with the sides and the back? Do I grow it longer or do I have to adjust it at the barber? The other side looks way worse. The top overlaps the sides a lot.

Snoochie boochies dude.